Is this shopped? I can't tell.

right a qt

we need midget ethnostate

Who cares?

i'd fuck her once

Willow is a good film though.

Isn't it allowed inzthe US?

you just have penis envy

does the family share one pot of gold or are they worth four pots collectively?

unless they're mentally midgets, who cares

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Hudson

It's part of our national heritage.

>He fought with the Royalists in the English Civil War and fled with the Queen to France but was expelled from her court when he killed a man in a duel. He was captured by Barbary pirates and spent 25 years as a slave in North Africa before being ransomed back to England.

Damn, the little guy was based.

warwick davis has contributed more than you
kys

>bong looks up to a midget

nobody looks up to a midget

I always wondered if they live in tiny houses when they build a new one or do they build a normal house. I mean, you could save a lot of money and make one normal sized room for guests. Also harder to break in for normal sized burglars.

Pretty Sure it's the latter.
They get them assigned straight after birth, I believe.

Back home in florida there are whole secret villages built to their scale where they live. Not even lying.

Most just adapt one to their needs especially since they can have normal sized kids which could be a problem.

10/10s in bongland

We have a midget town here on Long Island NY

th...Thanks Mum and Dad.

t. newfag too young to recognize person in OP

>looking through window
>see dicks passing by

Damn thats nice. Would be great if they also had tiny cars and trains. I would feel like a damn giant, stomping their houses and cars.
Just fucking their little shit up.

>not including their owners in the photo

>tfw you will never be able to fuck up a 1/3 scale village.

nigga looks like a smoked pork belly

why would u have a kid if u knew they would turn into a midget..

Same reason niggers do.

What drug was bottom left?

We needed more workers for the cadburys factory to be fair

they're happy
they each have a mushroom to live in

Is it /fa/ approved?

You can ride on my shoulders and throw things at the midgets. Also bring a harpoon.

Schizophrenia, actually. The artist is Louis Wain, who enjoyed painting cats. You can see how his perception of reality evolved with the advancement of his mental condition. It's an interesting case.

Duh, he could have fucked a normal woman and the midget genes would go away but now they are kept

youtube.com/watch?v=JnqBAjCupXw

How many generations of breeding with giants would it take for them to be no longer able to work in the mines?

Toxoplasmosis

Do the shorter little people have manlet problems? Like if you are 3’10” and some Chad dwarf is 4’6 do you lose out every time?

This gentleman in OPs image seems to be a manlet but he got a wife who is even taller than him.

My favorite scene in the Hobbit

I wonder if you got a bunch of midgets together and selectively bred them how long it would take to make the toy poodle version of humans.

About as long as it took to breed slave nogs. However with genetic modification it would take 8 months.

Goddamn, i see some travel ahead. Need new big boots for some stomping.

I think hes a race mixer, i heard there is some beef between the dwarfs with big heads and tiny bodies and the dwarfes where everything is in the right scale.

that's pissed me off

he's said before how painful his condition can be, and he chooses to inflict it on children

selfish arrogance imo

lost respect for him for breeding when he has an undesirable genetic condition

there are enough flesh sacks on the planet, breeding should now be limited to healthy and intelligent people for the sake of the species

Are they for sale? I want to pet them!
Also sage