Why does KyoAni only adapt trash anime now? Why don't they make anime like FMP, K-on, Haruhi, and Clannad...

Why does KyoAni only adapt trash anime now? Why don't they make anime like FMP, K-on, Haruhi, and Clannad? Why do they only make garbage like Phantom World and Maidragon?

Because fanservice and masturbation fantasies sell.

The answer just occurred to me: many of KyoAni's shows relied on ripping off Pani Poni Dash.

However, they have reached the point where there is nothing left to steal, so they are out of ideas.

Because they want more creative control over their projects, and if they adapted high profile IPs like they used to they would have to give up some of that control.

But Phantom World and Maid Dragon are fantastic

Maidragon is exactly FMP tier.
FMP is even lower.

Im going to keep saying it, the fact that they went from a masterpiece like clannad after story to yurishit like hibike and maid dragon is fucking sad.

Hibike is better than the likes of Haruhi and Clannad, Maidragon is pretty FMP tier.
Free is as shit as Clannad, though.

>Hibike is better than the likes of Haruhi
Opinoin disregarded

Because money user. They sell well. Nothing more.
You want some FMP, tell that to a million of japanese that don´t give a shit about a dead series.

Isn't Chuuni basically Haruhi without the supernatural stuff?

>Phantom World
>good

To be fair, the way the supernatural was used made Haruhi a lot more interesting than it'd be without it

I didn't say good, I said fantastic

>anime trash

I think you mispelled "really good, relatable not-too-deep yet not-too-shallow" anime trash

It's really a shame to see them wasting all the talent they have. I can't believe that even fucking DEEN produces better anime recently.
Trigger, Shaft and Deen all have cute girls in their anime this season, but it's not just soulless pandering and fanservice, those also have good story and characters.

Maidragon is a masterpiece you pleb

What's really odd is that KyoAni has an apparent obsession with the cast singing either the OP or the ED. I have no problem with that but it's especially common with their shows: the only other studio I can think of which does that to that extent is Dogakobo, although that may be because they tend to focus more on slice-of-life or CGDCT shows.

>inb4 Lantis
Not all KyoAni shows are sponsored by Lantis.

>thinking PW wasn't anything but a piece of shit

Money.

Pandering appeals, liscencing fledgling LN's is cheap, along with giving them control.

This.
You have to be truly heartless to look at Maidragon and say it's anything but AOTS.

Phantom World was really fucking great though, get some taste

you forgot one, OP

I'm really enjoying Maid Dragon so far, but Phantom World was absolute garbage.

Why did Shinka dye her hair?

Except it wasn't

because anime is dead, only thing that sells is masturbation fantasies, self insert material for losers and moe garbage for escapist faggots and virgins
also high school romance and edgy shit for teenagers but you can't blame youth as much

Jesus christ.

Don't forget shonen garbage for braindead idiots.

yes, that too

>shonen
>garbage
Naruto is far more deep, intelligent, and cool than whatever pretentious hipster garbage you jerk off with in the 3x3 thread

cool projection

s
>muh angsty anime need
autist.

She'll die anyway, why not?

How is Haruhi or K-on angsty?

Because they need to push their shitty LN label.
Of course shit like Maidragon has no excuses since it's not even their property.

>Free
>KnK
>Chuuni
>Phantom World
Jesus Christ. Any other studio would get roasted 24/7 for pushing out that amount of garbage.

I don't see you complain about pierrot naruto fillers or bleach slow prolonged fight to gain more money

That's cute, but Naruto isn't even the worst of its kind.
Dragon Ball and One Piece are. Utterly stupid and brainless male power fantasies for prepubescent kids and the mentally impaired.

>Why does KyoAni only adapt trash anime now?
Aren't they gonna adapt some award winning novel soon?

>Light Novels awards
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
And Kanata won awards too.

>FMP, K-on, Haruhi, and Clannad
These aren't exactly high-art either.

The only award Violet Evergarden has won is KyoAni's own award/

K-On S2 is literally high art.

Maid Dragon is pretty enjoyable to relax to, but I do wish they'd step out their comfort zone and give us another Full Metal Panic sort of deal.
Not saying it needs to become their norm, but just break it up a bit.

Most of them are good or great.

Their best anime is adapted from a trash manga. What are you talking about?

Haruhi is the only series from the '00s that can rival with Evangelion and Utena.

Violet Evergarden has war stuff apparently.

That was Amagi.

>what is gurren lagann

Good source material doesn't exist in Japan.

>You want some FMP, tell that to a million of japanese that don´t give a shit about a dead series.
Or just watch the new series this fall

A show that kicks Eva's shit in
That said comparing Eva to TTGL is unfair as fuck, the only time Eva even got remotely close to being as awesome as TTGL was in Rebuild 2 when Shinji tried to save Rei

Literally Sup Forums: the post.
You don't watch a character drama for shonenshit moments.

You don't watch a mecha for character drama

>not enjoying both

I did enjoy both a lot, but Eva never gave me an adrenaline rush like TTGL
That said my favorite Eva episodes are 8-9-24 and the AU in ep 26
They struck the perfect balance of action, comedy and drama

not a moefag but i liked chuunibyo and hyouka ! rikka was so fucking cute !

The first half of the first season was pretty good, but they fucked it up completely when they needed to add shitty drama to the second portion

Because they'd rather make money in the japanese economy than please the taste of a bunch of eccentric american nerds

>Free is anywhere near as good as Clannad

they are both melodramatic trash

So can we all agree that KyoAni is the worst studio making the worst trash for the worst fanbase?

well meme'd

Fuck off, moefag.

It's a good studio making the worst trash for the worst fanbase.

Moefag is an empty insult on Sup Forums.
Moebros are zen, it's you shonen/manime kids who get offended at everything in your cancerzone generals and think everyone else is the same.

Moe is the law

Moe is cancer killing anime

no, that is isekai

Nope, it's simply the next step in the evolution of the medium

"waaaaaaah,why does this animation studio not make the shows i like waaaaaaaah"