I was born in the wealthiest country in human history and I am given almost every single opportunity imaginable...

>I was born in the wealthiest country in human history and I am given almost every single opportunity imaginable. Nonetheless, I choose to spend my entire days insulting women and minorities on Twitter/this anime imageboard.
Why?

The nigger is slow at succes because of its near retardation IQ level

this

>implying saving the culture of the greatest and wealthiest country in the world by creating and spreading memes isn't the greatest possible thing I could be doing with my life to better my children's and their children's lives...
Fucking Russian drunks. When will they learn?

Even tho my country is rich, I am not. The negro leaches from my income and creates crime in my streets. My sister is a coal burning whore with children whose eyes are black as coal. niggers and race mixing whores ruined this country.

"Free labor from slaves"

Only few white people were landowners, many factory workers of the northern states had living conditions as shitty as southern niggers. White people are not a homogeneous groupe whose interests would converge. I'm sick of the stupidity of liberals

this

Sorry to hear about your sister. Merry Christmas brother.

Well shit did i just miss the boat or what??? Im white af and i never got any free land or free labor...

>implying the cartoonist is a liberal

Yeah... no

Oh my lord! Those poor black people! We should use our taxes to subsidize them, change our laws to cater specifically to them and create benefits in the job market for them, as well as feature black culture and individuals more prominently in the media!

His words are, so he is.

Murricans are fucking retarded. That's why this entire board became worse than piss and shit combined.

Thanks user, I have to see the whore and her husband and her one autistic mutt this christmas. Luckily I got a fiance who is as white as me. So I can outbreed the whore and her husband.

@cEuyjs2g
IQ is just a measure of proficiency in IQ tests.That's it.
People with greater access to education/higher SES obviously fair better

... or just come up with something better? Like, actually fixing racism instead of letting it thrive in form of Alt-Right/Republican politics in general?

Communism is fucking retarded. That's why Russia became worse than piss and shit combined.

A strange game, the only winning move is to go back to Africa

I went out for dinner last night and saw nothing but coal burners, rice cookers, and ugly as shit Latinas. This country is shit, I make money but for what? All I can spend it on are material, consumerist bullshit.

Only a leftists would use anecdotal nonsense in place of the scientific fact niggers are simply a less intelligent race.

You mean "kill white people" by "fix racism," right?

The government and culture of my great nation has been deeply damaged, in part by women and minorities. Shitposting online hardly does anything, but most people use social media and the one I use is comprised of like minded people.

Oh shit, were they just giving out free slaves? Also I didn't know that the indians just got up and gave white people their land with absolutely no conflict. That was really nice of them.

Indeed it is. Funny thing is that US now is more communist than Russia ever was.

>My sister is a coal burning whore with children whose eyes are black as coal.
My younger sister too. My older sister married a spic, and my younger brother married Taiwanese. The fact that none of them have faced any backlash is making me want to propose to my Japanese gf. Sup Forums memes about slandering race mixing just don't happen in real life because anyone who does it will lose their job or only reputation.

Cognitive pattern recognition is what it is m8. If you want to get drunk and come to this anime image board to anti science post that is your right, but you will be mocked.

Someone has to keep it from collapsing.

Obviously. I seriously can't get my head around how leftists or even normies don't understand this one simple and everything explaining fact. Niggers have monkey IQ. Whites have human IQ. End of story.

My wife has our first in the oven. Very excited!

>it's another "heritage is the worst thing in the world, but if I ask for the abolishion of family-based societies I'll look like a fool" thread
My family has no history of owning slaves and my grandparents started poor as fuck, so I don't care about any of this.

Nice! Congrats user, you better home school those brats, don't let the public education system destroy them.

and yet your entire group still benefits from it, that's what BS here

You should feel bad that your iq is above 85. You fucking bigot

Democrats.

Not true. I go to work at least 5 days a week. It really cuts into my insulting women and minorities time.

On my days off though, yeah your post is fairly accurate.

Benifits from what exactly? Being an actual human being and not some subhuman nigger?

Why does this guy bring up points from years ago which are no longer in place, such as conquering the Indians and slavery.

I get it that blacks have a tougher time in general, but at least bring up some proper fucking arguments.

Like, how the fuck would it help me today if I was American that some people owned slaves a hundred years ago?

Blacks struggle in civilized society because if their low IQ. Blaming the past for low IQs is just ridiculous.

it's not about slandering, it's about the fact that two blue eyed people with a blue eyed baby get the most attention and praise. even on TV shows, this will sound gay, but I saw an episode of Project Runway where they had to design for moms with their babies... and it was all niggers, spics, or white people with mutt babies... but the one white mom with a white baby had everyone fawning over her and calling the baby names and all the other babies looked like freaks. go ahead and fuck your nip, just means my kids will be more of a demigod in the new world

also sorta the fact that these fuckers were enslaved simply because of their low IQ. if I was white and a slave, I'd just use my superior intellect to not be enslaved anymore. or to avoid it in the first place. gee, sort of like what we did and why we formed governments and armies and things that africans still can't figure out.

>fixing racism
That implies that racism is broken. It’s not.

Racism isn’t something that can be “fixed”. What you’re talking about are people’s opinions. Opinions don’t have to be smart, or right, or just, or moral, or insightful, or whatever the faggot liberals believe in their fairy tale world.

The only thing you can control is yourself. If you want to get mad and outraged because someone else is expressing their opinions that’s fine, but that’s YOUR choice. Suggesting that racism is holding someone back is implying that situations where blacks and women and other non-whites that were successful in life either didnt happen or were completely meaningless.

Either rise above, or sink and die, faggots.

To be fair, slavery in Canada was so miniscule so it's pretty difficult for me to feel guilt. However saying that I shlould feel guilty become some people unrelated to me or my family did something bad a while ago is retarded because I am not part of their group. I condone slavery, but there's no point in fighting a social justice war over spiled milk.

I am seriously considering it. Both my wife and I managed to thwart the brainwashing but i am sure they have cranked up the programming.

why not?

i read this as "my wife has gassed her first jew" lol

You are correct ,Niggers are simply beasts of burden.

....damn, so this is the power of Reddit.

Well her maiden name is Schultz so it does run in the family.

Meme flagger says what?

It's because those people you personally owned, they were no ordinary people - they wuz kangs. They are no longer kangs, and to add insult to injury, their kang gold is nowhere to be found. Niggers who steal are simply searching for their kang gold, a peril you will never face. As a result, you have more free time, which inevitably leads to various forms of racism, including but not limited to gainful employment and catering to minorities.

I know a lot of people who homeschool their kids. I would never let my kids go to public school, with the worst people in America... disgusting. your kid will end up a tranny with rap lyrics for brains. oh, and a crippling drug addiction they'll deal with for their entire life because of how they were socialized

Generational poverty is a thing

err, are you talking to yourself?

Because every time I step out of the house I have to pretend that women and niggers don't disgust me and venting on this board is great way to not go fucking insane.

if that's the case, explain how all those Ellis Island immigrants ended up moving into upper middle class status in all of 2 generations. They faced racism, too.

Yeah, the good thing is we have time to look at all the choices. Thankfully we live in rural white America and private school is an option.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

tell me about it... add trannies to the list please. oh and lardasses. short fucking mexicans annoy me too. I know there's nothing of value going on up there.

I actually like getting less attention. It's strange how not being a narcissist makes you more unique among others than any other quirk in today's society.

Private school might be good, but if you have a partner who can stay at home, then that's obviously the best option. I can't imagine how parents think it's okay to just send their kid away to the state everyday for so many years just because it's "normal."

Most of my problems in life are from not being raised to deal with things and have someone to guide me through experiences, if that makes sense. Being thrown in school is just meant to stifle people who yearn for more and bring them down to the lowest common denomination.

I've learned more reading than I ever did in school, and that's not to say that I never learned in school. but hell, logic isn't even in class in any school I know. and yeah, math is logic, but I think I relearned algebra half a dozen times just because of how the curriculum is set up.

>>implying the cartoonist is a liberal
What are some non-liberal things the artist has said or done?

This, homeschooling is best option by far. You can also avoid shit tier states by looking at which ones allow home schooling and which ones don't.

Err, I'm not saying getting attention is the reason why you'd want a white kid. I'm pointing out they get more attention because obviously their genetic fitness is the strongest. I have not much against asian-white mixing, I think asians are more evolved in a lot of ways than white. I just like to continue my ethnic heritage and share the culture of my background to my kids, and it helps if they feel like they fit into that culture and aren't just one foot in it.

that's my opinion though

They french tried to bring niggers as slave in Quebec... they all died in the first winter.

they seemed to do alright in Nova Scotia

until Africville was razed, lol

Wow so NONE of your siblings mated with a white? And now you're thinking about mating with a nonwhite as well? I honestly think you should mate with a nonwhite. Your genetics and lineage is TRASH and SICK

kek
You should say that to the next co-worker you see race mixing. See how it goes for you.

My family lost any specific European culture long ago. We're a generic American white identifying family now, soon to be a generic American identifying family.

well go ahead, my view might be different because my parents weren't born here and only came right before I was born, and I sort of resent them not sharing their culture with me to the fullest extent and me having to learn about it on my own and from family visits and whatever

I mean, I'm not angry or anything, I just think it's something I won't repeat. Well, moving to a different country, yeah I'm going to repeat that. I think America is going to be really disgusting in 50 years time if everyone has to look at brown people everywhere they go.

For sure, if my gf and I end up immigrating to Japan, then I'll raise any kids with the mentality that they are completely Japanese and not at all American, albeit a haafu. I'd only speak in Japanese (I currently can do this) and never intentionally introduce them to anything American, except perhaps one-off American dishes throughout their childhoods. Naturally, I would never be Japanese.

not a bad idea

There is a simple answer nigger. Go back to your savage nigger countries. Not only are you not welcome in white countries but we are disgusted by the sheer sight of you. Go shoot another nigger in the face please coz some wog bullshit

>gang culture
>our fault
pick one

>the only 2 things that whites have happened over a century ago
The absolute state of lefty memes.

Though you are a rice chewing slut, I commend you for this. If I were to move to poland, I would be expected to speak polish, have a polish wife, and raise my children in the polish culture. That is the proper way to immigrate, if your culture was worth anything you wouldn't have left your homeland.

>I'll raise any kids with the mentality that they are completely Japanese
Better hope you don't have a girl!
>日本の13-19歳の少女を対象にした調査で、外国人に生まれたかったかとの質問に対して59.4%が『はい』と回答した。また、日本人は外国人より劣っていると思うかとの質問でも40.5%が『はい』と答えたのだ

Op mad he lives in a shit-tier mud blood country.

>Sub prime mortgage scams were liberal's fault
>Disproportionate prison incarceration was liberal's fault
>Gang Culture is also pushed by liberals
>Poor Schools all happen to exist in liberal utopias
>Redlining specifically benefits rich urban liberals

Also, for the record, we didn't get 'free land' from the indians. Most of it was purchased, and the 'stolen' land was won in wars paid for in blood and ammo.

>Horsey
>Not an Obama fellating liberal

What the fuck am I reading

>I choose to spend my entire days insulting women and minorities on Twitter/this anime imageboard
It's only some time on weekends and because it's fun.

My culture is really just consumerism. I can't even talk about my history at work without getting shit-canned.

>ハーフ
>外国人
kek not quite, though I'm just interpreting the literal translation

What you should take from it is to have kids with a white woman so that the japanese girl who didn't like what she was can be reincarnated as something she thinks is superior, the something she ultimately desired to be. But even as a haafu, they need to learn to understand their position above the rest. You have that duty to fulfill.

Didnt some governor force a state to pump 100s of millions into black schools, like so much money that the schools started to waste it on swimming pools and shit as they couldnt spend it all
Spending was like 5 times higher than White schools
Yet black scores never went up

But I have good job, work, and am solidly middle class.

No gf or wife, though. Feels bad, man.

>>I was born in the wealthiest country in human history
>Russian Federation

>community college dropouts mocking another race's IQ to make themselves feel better

Fuck no I'm not going to be one of those ダブル, daburu fags who raise their hafu as some kind of special snowflake. To repeat myself, I'll raise any kids with the mentality that they are completely Japanese and not at all American, albeit a haafu.

People dont know what they have because they never have seen the grass on the other side! In other words yes the oportunities are in aboundance and tangable but people prefer to blame others and find flaws in the system for their short comins.

Me, I just know how much I want and am so, so thankfull for all the oportunities given to me.

Slavery impeded technological progress. Slavery was 100% unequivocally the worst decision America ever made, and the cost of importing Africans to our nation compounds every single day. The amount of money we have foolishly dumped into the social project of pretending blacks are our equals is incalculable and an unfathomable crime against future generations.

It's typical for lazy, dissipated, degenerate failures to blame their failure on "other" groups.
I don't think white males are any worse about it than anybody else.
Successful people are busy succeeding, and it doesn't matter who the failures blame.

>whites benefit from blacks in North America
give one concrete example

No user. But that time will eventually come as well as degeneracy becoming worse.

>free slaves

Grab a net and go to Africa. Try and catch a nigger. That's not so easy.

>(((other))) groups

>PC work culture means I can be a smug degenerate
Still a racemixer, your child will suffer the consequences of that, not us or yourself

>your child will suffer the consequences of that, not us or yourself
kek
You should say that to the next co-worker you see race mixing. See how it goes for you.

>born in literally the richest few square miles in history (London)
>highest taxes in history
>highest property prices
>2nd highest education prices
>incomes lowest in 100 years adjusting for inflation
>income is lowest ever and less than half because women now make half the jobs so employers literally can pay 50% less.
>EU migration and 3rd world so 1000 people competing from poorer countries for each of these jobs
>85% of women are obese or overweight
>the only 15% are literally dating billionaires and oligarchs as part of their harems.

What else would I be doing in this situation