Ancient Greece and Rome are the craddle of Western civilisation...

Ancient Greece and Rome are the craddle of Western civilisation. Which things should I do to emulate the Greco-Roman legacy as much as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naUAuptzUb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>learn ancient Greek
>learn Latin
>become orthodox

How about being a 5'6 ft tall, with mommy living, olive oil slurping, hairy manlet with greasy hair like most of Southern Europeans are in modern age

I already learned Latin in hs.
I'm a catholic... on paper thouhg. Not really practising because the Catholic Church in the west is in an awfull state

Create a society where every native male is a trained warrior and subhuman slaves do whatever they are told. Kill all non believers and go forth in conquest.

Then learn Greek and become orthodox orthodox Christianity is the best it is the only form of Christianity that has remained pure and original I would suggest visiting most athos in Greece there are monks there living like they did 1000 years ago
Also if you can I would suggest living in a small Greek village for some time in the winter the way of life is really the closest thing you can get very traditionalist

Mountain Athos*

modern greeks are gypsies and turks

Educate yourself. Contribute to society. Plow nubile asses covered in olive oil.

Turning orthodox just seems a bit weird too me because it's a different tradition and culture, not in line with my background as a westerner

>I do to emulate the Greco-Roman legacy as much as possible
it's your legacy, don't emulate it, adopt it

Europe RISE!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=naUAuptzUb4

Europe will stand.

Remove all the shitskins and niggers from your country. Doing anything else is a waste of time when your nation is physically infested with subhumans who pollute your women.

how about you chug some cheap beer and swallow some sausages made of 50% lard while your women have a scat fetish like now you fucking nigger

nice fallacy

unforunately here is your definition of westerner, before 1500 you didn't have a greco-roman legacy , so lets say before 2100 you didn't have an orthodox one either , if you get my drift

>emulating kiddy fiddlers

typical Belgian.

That's a meme perpetrated by pervert leftists that want to promote the lgbt agenda

Greeks did not have homosexual relationships like some homos are having today

>meme flag
Show your falg Gayditerranean
You are the lazy spics from Europe, greasy garlic goblins

Exercise and think for yourself.

Also a good answer.

all nonsense you hide behind your finger as a little germannigger who has been forever envious of everyone, sucks to be you, honestly because you're an existential failure

>Which things should I do to emulate the Greco-Roman legacy as much as possible?

Embrace homosexuality and pedophilia.

>Greeks did not have homosexual relationships like some homos are having today

fuck off germaninigger and invent your own civilization-form

Your country was orthodox before the schism

no they didnt
> interfemural , no analsex and suckcock or tranny like today
for the details you asked sodomites in ancient athens were banned from public office and trannies (kynaidoi-'shame of the dogs') were put to death so , fuck you

No anal and no oral, you say? Then what were they doing in bed?

Go prep the bull, Hans.

they were doing it on a chair interfemural coitus , means rubbing your dick in between thighs and it was limited to the aristocracy only but it stuck as a generic stain forever

You should work out, keep your hair cleaned up, do martial arts, dominate women, appreciate classical art, and eat Mediterranean food

Asians look like space aliens at best imo

says the nigger who doesnt have the balls to show its flag

eat my toblerone , wench