Aren't you goyim alarmed that so many israeli jews are Sup Forums regulars?

I suspect it's quite a buzzkill to find out jews don't mind merchants or shoaposting at all

We don't rally or post anti jew strats here, so it's no biggie schlomo. You have to find out where.

Not political kike

Sage in all fields

@154258442
>(You)

I really want to see a scene where a rabbi discovers his sons Sup Forums folder.

Nazi's are obviously run by Jews.

Our IQ 130 population outnumbers every Jew in the world. You're a drop of piss in a big bucket, one Rothschild miscalculation away from being wiped out.

Why would they? We're just cattle anyways. Why the fuck would they care what a cow thinks? We're just their money makers and 2 bil/year donators.

>he thinks he's sticking it up to the evil goyim by posting here
topjel

Where are you on Khazar Milkers? I get the sense that one gets to you but you won't admit it. (As if you guys admit anything. Sad!)

Also: get pushed into the sea, Greatest Ally.

I don't mind, they're cool.

Jew whores love Arab dick.

dumb frogposter

Why do people in the middle east write on their wall like that?

Trump has spoken. Israel is our greatest ally. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

We are now pro-Israel. Anti-semites exit stage left to Reddit.

Theyre all kike shills faggot.

They're too poor to afford wallpaper.

Jews aren't white.

>dumb frogposter
And yet his post was better than yours

No, not really. Most Isreali's are pretty conservative while your international Jew is a SJW in large part. They are two separate groups.

It really is the difference between owning a house and renting a house. The Israeli Jews 'own' their country while international jews are just 'renting' in the country they inhabit.

They don't really identify with that country, instead they identify with their Jewishness, so renting.