Our senpai (kek) John Oliver is calling for our help Sup Forums, What do we do?

Our senpai (kek) John Oliver is calling for our help Sup Forums, What do we do?
youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak?t=1000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDGxv0TVdwQ
hooktube.com/92vuuZt7wak?t=1000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Timestamp→ 16:40

not your personal army

>expecting our help
>ever

i hope ajit takes a shit on your chest

Sup Forums has always been contrarian
if it triggers liberals, we support it

>current year + 2
>posting current year man

I'm not watching that kike

Give me a one sentence gestalt

fuck niggers
fuck commies
fuck you

fcc bad, me funny british man save internet

Chill mates, I'm a good goy like you

Hans...

get the walther

Not watching that cuck give me TL:DW

#
that's Sup Forums, circa 2007

Sup Forums is your personal RWDS

That doesn’t sound very safe to me

It's the current year, we're not a personal army.

Basically this →

Yeah but what does he say about 4chinz?

we are trumps personal army, the strongest trolls on the internet but he thinks we're on the same side and should help him shill against fcc

Lefties are so fucking out of touch.

Your propaganda cannot penetrate our board. It's funny that they always think they know what's best for us, and as soon as they hit the interwebs they're like, "yeah they will DEFINITELY agree with us now"

wtf I love Net Neutrality now!!

Should have thought about that when you all thought #TwitterPurge was anything but ushering in censorship.
>First they came for the Jews...
You know the rest.
Enjoy your dopey commie Gulags.

>meme flaggot
>SAEV LE CURRANT YEER DRUMFPH MANLET
fuck off, go back to the_donald

Which one is the "punchable" face?

>join me once more

>using one of the few Nige pictures where he isn't grinning like a maniac

There really needs to be some images like pic related made for Sup Forums. Although Sup Forums gets used as a detective agency more than an army.

Let me teach that faggot a lesson.

Fuck off.

haha, i recive internet by carrier pigon.

>shilling on Sup Forums is free

Who paid you guys?

We do what we are best at, Masturbating to our Anime waifu.

dude yall lost accept your defeat

Hope he gets deported.

reported.

Dat's some old shit, nigga!

John Oliver is a pussy sympathizing idiot.

He had me at "Sup Forums has the most powerful internet trolls ever"

Why's he so fucking b-e-a-d-y!?

John oliver is a fucking moron, although, not as much of a moron as OP.

SHE FUCKING WON

HOLY KEK!!!!
We are named as the MOST POWERFUL ONLINE TROLLS OF ALL!!!!
Wow, that makes me feel....yes....POWERFUL!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck John Oliver, he is literally a puppet with Jon Stewarts hand up its ass.

Who is that?

youtu.be/pDGxv0TVdwQ

:^)

Troll him until he kills himself, then get comfy?

kill yourself you fucking faggot

i'll care about Net Neutrality when even one of the conspiracy theories looks like it's about to come to pass. the FCC can always put the internet under title II if they want.

If ISP's start delivering faster speeds with more options, which is exactly what I expect to happen, then current year man and the rest of the beta boys can fuck off.

>This subject is one of the few things that we actually really agree on
wrong you fucking nigger

Jewgle, jewtube, facekike are all for net neutrality. I think because when this is rescinded that the FTC will have more power over interweb companies and reports of them censoring conservatives can actually be turned over to the FTC and investigated. John oliver can suck kike dick harder as far as I'm concerned.

oh no not you again

Except that you're wrong dipshit. If I want 4k streaming or gaming, I'll buy the ISP's most expensive package, with a high bandwidth. If you then tell me that somehow you can't provide the bandwidth I paid you for, it is not google's or netflix's problem, its your own god damn problem. Don't advertise bandwidths you can't provide

Holy shit, the amount of corporate shills is astounding. It wouldn't be too hard to find the money to upgrade the US network if they didn't give trillions in bonuses to CEOs.

You advertise a speed, the customer pay for that speed, then you can't provide that speed because you mismanaged your infrastructure. You then blame other companies for your own shortcomings. This is a new level of kikery.

>FTC

What it do Flight Crew?
FTC!
FLIGHT TEAM STAND UUUP!!!

That was actually kinda funny.

I feel dirty.

>Published on 7 May 2017

The only reason Sup Forums is against NN is because the kikes kiking us will finally be kiked by bigger kikes

tru

true, can't wait til this costs $5 / mo. instead of $45.

>censoring an anonymous post

what

>a mouth that looks like a cemetery after an earthquake
Kek I guess reddit is alright sometimes

I have 1 gig fiber, why should I give a fuck about poorfag redditors and their poverty cable throttling?

Let me get this right, Title 2 is something the FCC can enforce whenever companies decide to throttle or pull their shit people have said they would if Net Neutrality was repealed?

Feckless maybe, reckless, never!!

i've spoken to a lot of anti-net neutrality people and one thing that surprised me is that just a year or two ago they actually favored it. but a lot of them appeared to have changed their tune after google, facebook, twitter, and the like started to go full sjw / nazi censorship. one thing pajeet of the fcc actually used as his line of reasoning and simple counter-argument was the fact that google, facebook, and twitter were ALREADY censoring stuff. so "why would it matter if isp did so too." there would have been far less anti-support, and more pro-support if google, facebook, and twitter didn't open their mouths and go on a censorship spree. and to be honest, they have a point. if you can't trust isp, then what would make you think you could trust net neutrality biggest supporters, google and the like? who have been doing the very thing you are fear mongering about with isp?
>well, you see, i can go else where and they cannot stop me from on 4chans!
well that is a fair point but the problem is with all things considered, facebook is the de facto monopoly standard on traditional social media. google is the de facto standard on search. google's and facebook grasp alone is so powerful that for the overwhelming majority of internet users, if google / facebook alone censors something, most people won't see it. if we truly wanted an open free internet, if google / facebook truly meant they wanted a true open and free internet, they wouldn't have gone full blown censorship spree. granted i still find it retarded to not support net neutrality regardless. the same reason why we can go after isps we can go after google and the like. but i do feel like most normies and people on the left don't have the same hatred for google and the like, like they do with isp. likewise people on the right not having the same hatred for isp's like they do for google. that's a problem. people need to get on the same page if we truly want to protect the internet and keep it free.

>Holy shit, the amount of corporate shills is astounding.

>wants huge corporations like google, facebook and netflix to have to foot the bill for their bandwidth heavy services
>wanting corporations to pay their fair share makes you a "corporate shill"
We really need to just rangeban all leafs.

>he uses linux
>he thinks that's a system monitor
bro, this is a system monitor

then sue them

which year is it john?

That's not his hand.

How the fuck is getting companies like Google, Facebook and Netflix to foot the bill for their bandwidth heavy service make me a corporate shill you kike worshiping leaf?

ISPs can't provide the speed advertised because demand in bandwidth by 4k content is growing faster then infostructure is being upgraded.

If ISPs are forced to foot the bill, then consumers will get charged more and you will end up paying for it instead of Multi-billion dollar kike companies like Jewoogle.

You're the fucking shill.

He can't because they are providing the speeds advertised. He's just not getting them because the demand for bandwidth exceeds whats actually available. That's why ISPs are trying to get content creators to pitch in. |Content creators can't grow unless this problem is solved and it's why companies were so behind NN. Without NN, they have to give in.

>gofccyourself.com
lost

fucking painful levels of shilling

hooktube, you nigger.
hooktube.com/92vuuZt7wak?t=1000

>not using the terminal like a 1337 haxor