Listen up millennials, you get nowhere in life without hard work

Listen up millennials, you get nowhere in life without hard work.

If you are a failure you have nobody to blame but yourself.

This is true.

What about people who work their asses off in fast food and get paid a low wage without no escape? What about the homeless who cant escape? What about people on welfare? What about people born into poverty? Is it their fault they can't escape poverty when they grow up?

I honestly believe Capitalism will collapse in the near future.

> no such thing as a 'bad' job
[cartoon of man rubbing hands]

>send jobs overseas and let third world migrants do cheap labor
>HURR DURR MILLENNIALS ARE JUST LAZY
Boomers everyone

oy vey, goyim should be happy to exist.
goyim should act like the cattle they are, and should work break their back for the profit of others.
righteous people never get mad at injustice, nor try to change it without permission from the (corrupt and wi wicked) powers that be.

Wagecuck detected

If half of Sup Forums turns Elliot Rodgers, Baby Boomers have no one except themselves to blame.

Work your way towards applying for a better job. It won’t just fall into your lap no matter how badly you millenials want it to, you have to go out and get it.

yes.
the only way to maintain it is with strong regulations and a social belief in maintaining at least a moderate measure of equality.
any economist work a penny will admit that regulation is crucial to capitalism.
unbridled capitalism and democracy cannot coexist over a long term of time.
not without a reset.

this would work if you could actually get equity, like being able to own land. but since you have to pay property tax, you merely rent land. nice try mr Discovery channel guy

If hard work got you places all the mestizo construction workers would be rich

I support capitalism, but such pledges are fake and gay.
If you hold such view, just live accordingly, not sign some corporate mumbo jumbo.

That's the problem - theirs barely any. I don't know what it's like in Burgenland, but I have friends with engineering degrees from good universities and even they can't get a job that pays enough.

hahahaha. this

I hate this faggot. A primadonna TV host who never worked a real job in his life and just films some footage of himself holding a shovel.

Nah, you should try to improve yourself, but not "muh, sweat and toil in everything you do"
If you feel like something will help you, pursue that thing.
Not because boss tells you to and "I must do whatever my boss requires me to!!!"
If you feel like you're doing something retarded and have better offer, dumb your boss.

*dump

Lower your taxes and try to entice businesses to move over. It's working so far for us here.

People who work their asses off in fast food get promoted or find other jobs pretty quickly. A large majority of homeless people are homeless because of substance abuse, not capitalism. People on welfare have plenty of time on their hands to be looking for a job or acquiring job skills, so if they're on welfare for very long they're not trying. People born into poverty are capable of getting themselves out of poverty in capitalist nations more than they are in communist nations. Look at all these 'successful immigrants' the left keeps bringing up every time we talk about sending them back.

I had to work hard to get where I am. Meanwhile, all these upper-middle class spoiled kids I went to college/high school with who had TONS of opportunities just handed to them on a platter and blew each and every one of those opportunities are complaining that everything is too hard. Bullshit.

t. Gen X

I swear its odd gen x is practically absent in this. Boomers are getting played against millennials like a fiddle in pieces usually dished out by gen x'ers. Then follows "how can we prevent this from happening to Z" or "How doomed is gen Z?"

Why does X get left out so much?

eat dick, faggot cunt

God I hope Trump cuts social security and medicare so when the boomers start crying we can tell boomers to pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

A stable purchasing power helps as well.

For eg. a Millennial doctor working 1 hour today in 2017 at age 30 will earn less than a boomer doctor at the same age working 1 hour in 1970 - because the PURCHASING POWER got raped in those decades and especially after the 2008 megafuckup.

Also, millennials are WAY MORE educated than any other generation EVER - ie they have more degrees than ever and you don't get a degree by being lazy, right? The education system may be fucked and teaching you complete shit, but it still takes a lot of effort to get a degree.

It has nothing to do with lacking hard work and everything to do with boomers getting bailed out AFTER they paid off their mortgages which diluted currency value which skyrocketed house prices, which benefitted them and made lives unaffordable for everyone coming after.

Mike for president. MAWA. Make America work again.

We Gen Xers are too busy working and fucking all that tight Gen Z pussy.

classy

Gen x is only known for dadrock

Social security needs to get dumped like the trash that it is. "We're going to make sure all Americans have a safety net for retirement and disability. But only if you work your entire life and make a decent amount of money. And we're going to take 12.4% of your lifetime earnings in the process."

So 12.4% of the first ~$120,000 I make every year goes into a giant fund, and when I turn 67 I get a measly monthly payment of ~$2,600. Meanwhile, the working poor get barely anything when they retire. Who the fuck is benefiting from this trash heap program?

He is well read and awfully rational and a logic thinker. I see him as a prime American.

Oh fuck off Mike Rowe

Not all of us are cut out to be blue collar wagecucks working hard jobs

some of us would rather use our intellect, hands, speech and personality.

>muslim and kikes in collusion
LOL. Who actually believes this?
Muslims and jews hate each other

This man gets it.

Unironically this

Typical entitled millennial. Have fun working at mcdicks after getting a useless degree.

>If you are a failure you have nobody to blame but yourself.

#1 cause of people losing their homes is medical bills.

Nobody chooses to be sick.

Also work.

>People who work their asses off in fast food get promoted
LOL. No
If you work your ass off in a shit job your boss has found a winner and will keep you right where you are precisely because those jobs are SHIT and no one is motivated to do them.

You get ahead by just having a good attitude and building rapport with your boss and colleagues

Try being a software programmer and router technician. You know, the shit that allows you to shitpost on other people?

This should be taught in all schools

Demand a promotion or threaten to quit. If he doesn't want to be stuck with Wesley 'smoke-weed-in-da-walk-in' Jones as the shift leader, he'll have no choice.

I would literally kill to actually work in the UK or any other western nation. There is nothing here in this country.

This. Yes, user. He is an excellent example

>>If you are a failure you have nobody to blame but yourself.

I was basically paying Lloyds bank to fit furniture for my boss. My boss paid me in cheques which bounced and Lloyds bank charged both me and my boss. My boss paid me the money, but there was 3 x £30 charges for each cheque which came to total about £700 in 2005. Then they fucked up and got bailed out, so the evidence of their fucking up was obvious and I had NO legal recourse to get the money

Fucking boomers..........

Age war when?

>Also

The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that no matter what, I'll get to see each of these old fucks dying in their own shit on the Day of the Nursing home.

>Work hard - paid shit
>Become a neet - paid shit

Gee i wonder what to choose

This is faggot tier thinking.
Intellectuals, throughout history, did not weld steel, wire a new house, or construct pipeline. Get out of your academia mindset and build a life by building something. Aspire to make a good life for yourself

>Demand a promotion or threaten to quit
You've just instantly ruined any rapport you had. You are now worthless to your boss. No boss wants to deal with that attitude. Its not a desirable job so you can't make demands like that.

In my experience, those who CAN'T pull their weight get promoted because they are clearly finding it difficult, so they are given easier jobs.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease

Fuck this guy. Nobody wants to be a fucking wageslave. This faggot gets to go on TV and get paid to do cool obscure shit around the world...he got a communications degree. He's never done any menial fucking labor unless he was getting paid shekels under the spotlight. Of course it's easy for him to pledge this. Stop worshipping these fraudulent kikes.

You are pretty clueless. Either from being young or being lucky. In the real world, the best jobs are just given to people who know other people. There are some jobs that you can make good money doing, but you will sell your entire physical and mental health in the process.

In terms of successful business owners, most of them were from rich families and from specific countries that cater to business creation. Mark Zuckerberg's parents are both very wealthy and he managed to secure funding for facebook early on through connections. This is the same story with most people.

Then there are people that get lucky.

Unfortunately, modern life has completely divorced us from having much say in our destiny. We can no longer go into the forest and find animals and so on. We are at the mercy of giant corporations and internal politics and so on. Many jobs are disappearing due to automation.

Get yourself into a position to take their job when they move on.
Use the fact that boomers all stayed working way too long out of greed and created a huge vacuum in many fields.

Get into an apprenticeship now because in 5 years it will be too late.

>You've just instantly ruined any rapport you had. You are now worthless to your boss. No boss wants to deal with that attitude. Its not a desirable job so you can't make demands like that.
Sorry for that faggot, but that's just not how capitalism works. If you want your good employees to stay, you have to pay them more than your shitty employees. His choice works out to keeping a good employee who demands to be paid more, or having constant turnover of only nigger employees who don't work unless you're constantly watching them and make themselves chicken sandwiches and fries without paying for them.

And if your boss can't understand and accept the reality of how the free market works, you're free to find a different employer who does. Every single public storefront in my city has advertisements in their window saying they're hiring. Every single one.

Whoa hold on there, I blame the niggers and jews for my inability to function in society. If it werent for them I would be killing it.

>best jobs are just given to people who know other people
This. Its all about connections

>Thinks the squeaky wheel gets the grease
>Thinks asking for raises and promotions doesn't work
This is why you work in fast food

Not true user.
I have only a high school degree and in the last 8 years I've made more than a million dollars working on high voltage powerlines.

There are huge demands for workers in the trades. I personally know a plumber who runs his own shop and one van, pulls in low 6 figures, but only pays taxes on half of it because of smart business mindset. Also with no college.

Get out and into an apprenticeship or trade. Electrician will never break your body and keep you working until you decide not to.

It's out there, just not glamorous, but you can have a great life.

>not how capitalism works
lol. Yes it is. A business will pay less for the same job if they can. If you demand a pay rise or quit - quit and they will replace you. Its an unskilled job and employee turnover is high

I dont - I work for myself

>Get into an apprenticeship

Apprenticeships are a meme designed by the (((boomers))) to shut young people up for a few years while they retire and get their pensions.

Former baker here - I got to see my trade burnt to the ground by these old useless fucks and will never forgive them or forget what they have done.

Fuck Mike Rowe. He's a millionaire TV host who pretends to do blue collar work for a day, then acts like that makes him some working class hero that understands the struggles of the poor.

>If you work your ass off in a shit job your boss has found a winner
>A business will pay less for the same job if they can
It's not the 'same job' if one employee does all the work while the other employee rolls blunts in the back and tries to grope all of the customers. If they could pay less for someone who works as hard as you they would. But the reality is they're not choosing between two people who work equally hard but one wants more pay.
Typical NEET response

Yup. And be prepared to actually quit. I've walked off of a few jobs after hearing what a great asset I was to the company, such a hard worker, wish we had twelve of you, user... Well, since I'm so great, how about a raise?

>b-but user... We just gave everybody a 25 cent raise this year.

Exactly. Everybody got a participation prize. What do I get?

>jeez, you got a chip on your shoulder

And who put it there? You did say I was a great worker, and you wish you had more of me so you could fire these other assholes.

>Well, maybe you'd be happier at another job

Sounds good. Bye.

>b-but user... Can we talk about this?

Nope.

Getting a job is easy. Every time I quit I had a new job within 24 hours of applying at a temp agency. If I don't get a raise within a reasonable amount of time, my current employer will get the same ultimatum. If I'm so great like you say, give me more money. Or settle for the next asshole that comes in and does the bare minimum.

This. It's just like when politicians, during their campaigns, have their sleeves all rolled up talking to workers. Just like bubba bill, "I feel your pain."

Fake bullshit which everyone (apparently) loves to lap up.

The G.O.Y.I.M Pledge

Whenever I've done it, I didn't do it right away. When they start giving great reviews, I wait a reasonable amount of time for any HR changes that might be in the pipeline. If nothing happens, then I go find another job. Once I have the offer from the other company in hand, that's when I tell them I'm putting in my notice. I had a company try to give me a raise from $70k/year to $105k/year once I found another job. I told them I interpreted that as them underpaying me by $30+k/year. They said 'Well we were probably going to bump you up soon anyways'. Were you talking with HR about it? "Well no, but.." Well, bye.

I pledge allegiance to the flag....

Hurry up Goyim, mr. Goldstein needs more f-35s.

>over 50
>childless
>lives in san francisco
>sings opera
>hangs around sweaty dirty men all day
>clean cut
>says a bunch of obscure jokes that only gays can understand

from one fag to another, Mike Rowe is definitely gay. His "girlfriend" is probably just a beard.

RARE
A
R
E

this. I was a cashier at walmart for years. Some months after talking about our interest in guns with he co-manager I was offered a department manager position. Nepotism is probably the strongest factor in promotions in walmart and probably a lot of places.

You’re naive.

>If you work your ass off in a shit job your boss has found a winner and will keep you right where you are precisely because those jobs are SHIT and no one is motivated to do them.
very true. however, you must make it known you are seeking higher employment...discuss these things with your boss as soon as you get any recognition for said hard work. I worked 4 hour shifts at UPS for 6 years while they paid for my school and insurance to get my masters...I am lower management HR right now sitting pretty happy.

You're a minimum wage poorfag and you just don't want to admit that it's mostly your fault.

>employee rolls blunts in the back and tries to grope all of the customers.
This is a complete delusional projection that has no bearing on reality. I can't defend bizarre scenarios that you've conjured up. Just stick to reality.

>Typical NEET response
I do. I manage German customer accounts and translate e mails between English and German and I also do product photography. I can't prove it but I dont care if you believe it or not.

i believe i'n entitled to bla bla bla. nothing more.

I agree. anything more would be a waste on this cuck

The idea that hard work generates success is one of the biggest misconceptions about the way societies work. There is no universal cosmic rule that quantifies your work and then rewards you with success that matches that work. Otherwise sweatshop workers would be the richest people on this planet and Paris Hilton would be one of the poorest. Now that doesn't mean that hard work can't lead to success under any circumstance, it certainly improves your chances compared to people that were born into a very similar situation as you.

This pledge doesn't take into account Jews infiltrating the system and fucking over the worker.

yes - having connections is a major one

>Jews who are rich off usury or being slumlords
Oh but muh hard work. It's honestly who you know that will aid you in getting a job

>sweatshop workers would be the richest people on this planet and Paris Hilton would be one of the poorest
Exactly this

>I can't defend bizarre scenarios that you've conjured up. Just stick to reality.
That is reality in America. And if you've never had to crawl your way out of the cesspool that is the bottom class of America then god have mercy on your soul because you will be completely unprepared for actual hell.

>If you are a failure you have nobody to blame but yourself.
good one
>kid gets molested for 10 years
>scarred for life
IT'S YOUR FAULT LMAO

That's right goyim, the middle class disappearing is because of laziness

job hopping is the only way to go. after 10 jobs im at 300k now

does this peasant think he's some kind of hero?
trump thinks he deserves more. he doesn't think he should have to pay taxes. in fact a lot of rightwingers do think they should have to contribute anything to society at all.
but good for you peon. i guess.

FFS guys don't throw the baby(boomer) out with bathwater. Protestant work ethic is one of the only valuable lessons that boomers have to offer.

Then quit complaining and get to know the people that matter.

This is also true.

However over regulation is the deathknell of capitalism, it is a fine line to walk

Yeah come to work early and stay late without pay, it builds character.

i guess we should all feel grateful to share the planet with airhead bootlickers like him

smoking weed and groping customers will get that person fired. If they aren't contributing they won't last. Your business needs workers - if they don't work they get fired. Thats capitalism

>all people are created equal

no and that isn't a bad thing.

Eating shit, watching shit, listening to shit, living in shit
>Why do I always feel sick? - Burger

> generational thinking
Fuck off, boomer scum.

>LMAO DUDE JUST WORK HARD LIKE ME! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MY SHOW? I WORK THE TOUGH, DIRTY, REAL MEN'S JOBS FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND WE TOIL THROUGH THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS! THEY'RE LUCKY IF THEY EVEN MAKE MINIMUM WAGE WHILE I GET $250K AN EPISODE! YOU COULDN'T HACK WORKING WITH THOSE REAL MEN! OR REAL HARD WORKERS LIKE ME!

Mike Rowe is a shabbos goy.

> Muslims and jews hate each other
You know nothing.

Their only hate object is Russians. Other stuff is just tactics.

As someone who is 21 and refuses to be handed shit (people like to throw it back up at you later), alot of people my age are being systematically pushed back. Nobody is leaving their jobs when they are supposed to retire so there isn't many good paying jobs. I live in Florida, rent is an easy 1200 a month, but the only kind of income without a degree isnonly going to get you about 35k a year. With a degree (and now student debt), you still probably won't get a job in your field. 35k a year won't pay for everything. It breaks even and you probably still will need to seek welfare so you don't die. I currently make 12.50 an hour being a tech support for Apple and work my ass off every week 45 to close to 60 hours man, and I still can't buy new work clothes. I don't live byond my means, I bought my car with my own cash off Craigslist, got the cheapest housing that isn't in nigger central and it still isn't enough. We can't just take a mortgage out, we don't have actual experience because 90% of the time we was kids, we got a video game thrown at us and told "kids are seen, not heard." We would love to work and be fulfilling at something, we just don't have the same opportunity as you did.

The middle class is disappearing because boomers get their entire family legacy as an inheritance and immediately spend it all on a timeshare, t-shirts that say 'Myrtle Beach', microwaved steak at Applebees and a new boat they use twice a year and never maintain it so it stops working within 3 years.

But millenials whining and being lazy sure doesn't help.

Yes, it will get them fired. But when you hire a nigger, you can't simply fire them right away. You have to document everything they've done wrong, document all the attempts you've made to 'help them correct their performance', and make sure you can prove without a doubt that you fired them because they're worthless before you actually fire them. Otherwise they'll try to sue you. Meanwhile, everybody else has to pick up slack. And if the people picking up slack quit, you have to hire more people quick and hope that at least 2/3 of them actually attempt to work. So keeping the hardworking employees around is important, even if you have to pay them more.

>I understand that the world is not fair, and I'm ok with that. I do not resent the success of others.

Good goy pledge