If Sup Forums wants to catch 2 pedos, you Russian hackers with 9000 penises are going to tell me how to:

If Sup Forums wants to catch 2 pedos, you Russian hackers with 9000 penises are going to tell me how to:

Make fake facebook and twitter accounts

and

How to access facebook without revealing personal info and hopefully stalling time before they trace my geolocation because they will try to find me.

I got 2 pedos. No police will help, it is that corrupt where I am. I got their FB. Need to talk to them. The cops and local feds might come after me for simply talking to them but they will get away and I will get fucked.

I am not kidding. I got 2 pedos. One advertising openly but I do not have a fake facebook and it can be traced to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tunnelbear.com/LTT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am not joking.

I can give pictures of these fucks raping newborns to the locals and they will brush me off then investigate me for acting too white.

I am not lying. I got one with a page of loli hentai references only pedos know about. Think Alefantis but on a lower rung of the pedoladder.

I gave a nude, lube massage to a 68 year old Jewish woman once.

Tell me how to do this shit.

You fuckturds have knowledge. Pls.

Take your meds and come back with a more coherent post

This is not a joke. I need to get on facebook without revealing geolocation info.

I have 2 pedos and can't do anything until I can get on FB without having it traced to me. If I just try to turn them in, they might get covered up by the local pedo network. They have cover by the police and feds.

>I gave a nude, lube massage to a 68 year old Jewish woman once.
What the fuck are you on about? Do you wear a helmet?

let's hear more on the jewish massage before we proceed

Can't you filth come up with a new fucking phrase?

10 years and the best you have is "take your meds no such thing as pedos I cant understand u lawl"

They say the same "I cant understand you" when you try to submit an official report. THIS FUCK IS RAPING KIDS. THE POLICE PROTECTED HIM AND FALSIFIED PAPERWORK. PLS HELP. "I can't understand this crazy talk hahaha."

:^) :^) =)

hey man i don't know you or what you stand for or what the deal is, you didn't post any info.

She had great tits and I could see her butthole when I did her ass and spread her cheeks.

Then I spread her legs and bats flew out of her pussy.

1.3 million in diamonds from another continent and the documents got erased. Satisfied? She was.

I need to get on facebook without geolocation being traced to me.

You won't get answers because it's obvious you're worked up. You're going to get yourself and others in trouble. Ok. You found something. Many of us have. Stop. Think. Be rational. That's all you're going to get out of me. This thread will be deleted shortly anyways. I really don't think you're ready for this stuff in my opinion. You got a bad attitude.

Boomer LARP party

Just murder them. Quit being a gay nigger.

Dear federal agency. I have info about local corruption. The policemans tried to hurt me until I ded and look at my bathroom area which is covered by pants. They like to do this to the kids, too. I was one of them kids a long tiem ago. The court people lie and make fake paperwork and say I am the bad guy but NO. NO I AM NOT BAD GUY. Then I tell the federal mans but they say I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WHEN YOU SAY THE POLICE ARE COVERING UP FOR THESE SPECIFIC PEOPLE, SOME OF WHOM ARE LOCAL POLITICAL FIGURES, YOU ACCUSE OF ATTEMPTED MURDER AND BIZARRE SEXUAL CRIMES THEY ATTEMPTED TO DO TO YOU, AND HOW YOU HAVE COURT DOCUMENTS AND VIDEO DETAILING FURTHER CORRUPTION AND COVERUPS BY THE LOCAL STATE JUDICIAL AND POLICE INFRASTRUCTURE, YOU MUST BE CRAZY. Please tell Ronald McDonald I said thank you for hamburgers.

So if anyone can read this, I need to get on FB without being geolocated.

Go to a hotel lobby and log onto your fb there guy. starbucks is pretty good too! There's this thing called 'free wifi'

>boomer
Hi, Shareblue. Great use of a site specific cultural memetic insult. Why are you trying to protect a pedo? Don't you have public opinion to alter about Drumpfhg? Why are you guys always so sensitive about pedophilia and destroying them?

>larp
Sheeeeeit. You fuckers can't bant. Without your catchphrases and slogans you get scared and have to seek protection from the string tied around your wrist, but it's the wrong color because they won't give you the real "magic".

You have to go back. Seriously, take your meds.

Well I need to get more info first.

BUT I WOULD NEVER MURDER ANYONE. I AM NOT HOMICIDAL AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY URGES TO CONVERT TO ISLAM.

But I need to know how to get on FB without geolocation. If there is anything tht will let me get on FB by proxy or something.

I hear you guys make $800 a week. I can do this. post Shareblue recruitment info.

It's treason because you are owned in part by Chinese military, sure. But who is going to do anything?

>You have to go back

Good memetic. I am not Mexican. I have been accused of being Mexican before when they did not have any other way to villify me. I have never intentionally or unintentionally been Mexican, or have ever tried to be.

Try tunnelbear?

Thanks.

I'm sure it's all misunderstanding nobody actually gets gay with kids

Is that your piss in the water bottle?

Try Tunnelbear for free, no credit card required, at tunnelbear.com/LTT

proof they are pedos, then we can talk. that cafe logo is suspicious, but we cant hang people for some logo they might have chosen at random

No. It tasted like a woman's though. A white woman's.

I HAVE NO HOMICIDAL OR SUICIDAL IDEATIONS AND AM IN GOOD HEALTH.

just go into an internet cafe. buy some cheap smartphone and phonecard cash without giving any personal info, upload what you want and then throw it away. dont forget to wipe everything off fingerprints etc.

lol, 9000 penises. I forgot all about that.

The cafe logo shows where they order the pizza.

What do the chicken tracks lead to? The chicken tracks on the sidewalks downtown Honolulu? Leading to two hearts?

Can't get proof unless I can REDACTED the REDACTED!

And that is why I need to get to FB.

What about ADULT RAN ballet instagrams? Of course little girl's twats are artistic or something so it is all just a misunderstanding and I should take meds and get some sleep but I can't get to those instagrams without my computer fucking up.

Dude, get a good night's sleep, lay off whatever drugs you're taking, take whatever drugs you're prescribed, and maybe engage in some relaxing meditation.

Try not to hurt anybody.

>I got 2 pedos
So what? Why do you care?
Leave 'em alone and get a life.

Notice the SYMBOLISM

All you need is a knife and a rudimentary understanding of their daily habits

This woman I worked with was crying and I asked what is wrong and she said "A few Brazilian tourists died in a boat accident today! That is so sad!"

Then she looks up at me and asks, "How many is a Brazilian?"

Posting dancers on instagram doesn't make you pedo just because they're underage. Dance is a legitimate art form, and plenty of parents video tape their children dancing. If you're going to do this, fine. But don't stretch so far you pull something.

Dear OP

Get a proxy via btc. You pay its less likely to have someone bank on your data for money
2 shell extension
3 tape camera / remove mike from computer
4 Facekike it. Leak it to Williams

5... Nothing changes. If you arent just psychotic from a meth bender your challenging a lord as a serf. Research tribalism and you will know what happens to the villager who insults chieftain. Best course of action is the one neither of you can come back from. Be an hero

Step 3 can be done by physically removing them.

fuck off shill

Don't make a big fuss, just execute them

you are really too stupid to figure out how to make a fake facebook account? I really don't think anyone here can help you if you are that braindead.

>chickens
what's this one?

>shill
>posting whoever that faggot is suppose to be

Why in the ever loving fuck would just protect pedophiles?

>Why in the ever loving fuck would just protect pedophiles?
>not telling OP how to be a l33t hacker is literally helping pedos
found the liberal. you guys cant even pretend to be non retards for more than one post.

contact the fbi simple

Symbolism is clear. Cock.

You'll have to play their game. They know people won't throw their lives away. Unfortunately that's what it takes to hunt the big dogs.

Easy tier bro. Contact the fbi say you saw them taking pictures and doing lewd things. Make sure you said taking pictures. Fbi cares the most if they're producing it. They get investigated. Jailed. Beat to death in prison..... ..... Profit?

>using a battlestation for gorilla 7331 hacktivism warfare
> not your back up disposable laptop

Balding_jew_in_disbelief.jpg

Yup. And there is an endless supply at your local dump. Have fun picking

You don't get authorities involved. You just send all incriminating info to their family, friends and co workers anonymously.

If you cant...
>buy parts and assemble
>buy new/used within specific specs you need
>dress in black face and steal one so whitey pays you reparations in the form of a laptop with no name

You have even less business daring to investigate something that could possibly be fathoms above your head.

AI is getting better but it's not quite there yet