After visiting Sup Forums, I'm seeing (((them))) everywhere

For example, the poem on statue of liberty, "give me your tired, your poor", was written by the jew Emma Lazarus. Is there any way to redpill the masses on (((them)))? Am I going insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/07/15/trumps-team-overseeing-wall-street-brings-in-more-goldman-sachs-alumni-docs-reveal/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
youtube.com/watch?v=j5BtGRRF3XY
youtube.com/watch?v=2l67RK_tvaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums loves jews now thanks to Trump. You need to go back to stormfront.

T_D loves Jews thanks to Trump

Sup Forums will love Jews only when all normies in America pick up the meme and start hating them

what if i told you that all that's happened the last 60 years, that is, the foundation myth shift of white europeans from christianity to WW2 and the holocaust is to shame us into not kicking them out of our countries again?

it's almost as if they want us to focus hard enough on WW2 that we forget the few hundred other times they've been removed. they even have their own country now, but a lot of them REFUSE to support it, and yet if shit ever went down, they would hop on a plane there in an instant.

you can't trust any of them. especially the ones in our countries. at least in israel they're out of sight out of mind.

>Sup Forums will love Jews only when all normies in America pick up the meme and start hating them

lel

Weren't you here two days ago when Trump pardoned that Jew who used illegal immigrants, child labor, and laundered money? Everyone was defending him and saying Jews were not a problem. Weren't you there when he declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel?

Every single time he's announced another Goldman Sachs executive to take over an important position in the government, /poi/ defends him and says Jews are not a problem.

>While previous administrations have retained staff with ties to major banks, Trump has turned his administration into somewhat of a Goldman Sachs alumni organization.

>Trump’s inner circle consists almost entirely of former Goldman Sachs executives, including his chief political adviser Steve Bannon, his national security adviser Dina Powell, and his top economic advisor Gary Cohn. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin worked at Goldman Sachs for 17 years. Last month, Trump nominated Eric Ueland, a former Goldman Sachs lobbyist, to serve as as the Under Secretary of State, one of the most senior posts in the State Department.

theintercept.com/2017/07/15/trumps-team-overseeing-wall-street-brings-in-more-goldman-sachs-alumni-docs-reveal/

And that's not even a complete list. There are dozens more, and yet Sup Forums supports Trump so obviously Sup Forums loves Jews now.

Welcome to outside of the Matrix.
Don't forget, you're here forever.

Sometimes you have to pick and choose which of Zionists leave the least defended back door.
Nobody is fooled (I hope), but compared to the Commuist globalist system Trump is the easier option, Shillary would have just been more Commie shit and censorship, gun grabs and Bilderberg bullshit.

Also, reminder, ALL of Trump's children have married Jews and Ivanka converted to Judiasm. Jared Kushner is a close personal friend to Netanyahu. Every single time Trump has had an opportunity to support Israel, he has done so. If you support Trump, you support Jews, it's that simple. We officially support Jews on this board.

Kek, I'm reading this thread in the tram, I get off, and this is what I see

Wasze ulice nasze kamienice :DDDD

They are everywhere. It's downright surreal

Yes, communism is evil so that means we must give all power to the Jewish controlled banks since we officially support Jews as a board now.

>yfw you realize Hitler literally made the Jews wear the star for this exact reason
Transparent reality was the greatest motivator for anti-Jewish sentiment in Germany

Why do you think they were forced to wear yellow hats in Medieval HRE?

Now that you see user pick of a copy of The Lightning and the Sun and find your way to him. He is waiting for you at the end of all the lies, a bright beacon of truth in a world of deception.

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf

Its kind of like Wizard Eyes
You see a lot of Crazyness.. some of its true... but you are going crazy..

Fuck all the Jews, man.

It's important to highlight the contributions that Jews and other minorities have made by including an emoticon that represents their group whenever you publish their name on the Internet. Alternatively you could surround their names with laurels ((( ))) signifying the honor they deserve for their contributions

Could you imagine being forced to walk around looking like a fucking teletubby?

I wonder if Jews became proud of it over time

Looks like a wise old Wizard or whimsical person who moves into the neighborhood and changes everyone's lives with their offbeat but disarmingly wise advice

Only the losers used the dumb hat.

The real wizards used the Aipac robes.

>Is there any way to redpill the masses on (((them)))?

The truth is that any white country will be wildly successful as long as they do just one thing: Require all ethnic Jews to wear a Star of David symbol on their person in public.

>redpill
>the masses
Nope, you can bully them into accepting another dogma but that's about it. You're never going to make the average chump care, be informed, use critical thinking and be open-minded enough to reevaluate his views.

>Gems for sale!
>All sales are final!
>No refunds!

>jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf

What is this?

I fear there will be no white countries very soon, if (((they))) are to succeed.

It gets really fun when you can stop yourself from feeling what the Jews want you to feel.You will be reading something or a bluepill will be telling you somethings and you will think "wait I don't have to listen to this these are jewish lies". Beautiful.

Jared Taylor like's the Jews...

> out of sight out of mind
Exactly the docile mentality the mossad infiltrators want you to have.

>shut it down

"the melting pot" idea comes from this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill

>focusing on israel before the kikes in your own country
5 6
6 5

That's completely what I said isn't it faggot.
What wonderful solution do YOU have?!
Sit on your pc slapping your fat fingers against a keyboard? Good one.
Kikes or Commies, one works in the shadows making shady financial deals, the other puts you into the Gulags and breadlines.

at least one route we get tossed a VW bug and a baloney sandwich...

Is he Jewish?

hmmm

make culture of critique mandatory high school reading.

There's simpler ways more easily available.

This

Spend 30sec reading about the German revolutions of 1918-19 - every single major figure on the left is a Jew (normally foreign born)

Or the Russian Revolutions, and subsequent atrocities

EVEN THE FUCKING INQUISITION (it had nothing to do with Christians, it was all about Catholics BTFOing a bunch of Jews who were fucking with Spain)

Or the fall of Apartheid - all South African "whites" who opposed it were Jews (look at their progressive party).

It's everywhere. Every topic. Everything.

they are everywhere and nowhere at the same time, lol. They hide in the shadows of history, careful to remove any of their negative activities from modern history books. They present themselves as guiltless and unfairly maligned, but any closer look at their dealings reveals the utter shocking truth... that they are not the sad oppressed people they pretend to be. In all actuality they are the oppressor, the aggressor, the transgressor, the repressor, the dispossessor. Best to keep your head in sand, less you become like the very few that see their misdeeds plainly, from the diaspora to the present day.

It's the banking system and the expansionist religion.

It fucks with every society.

Thing is, the ones in Israel speak about the Jewish diaspora exactly the same way we do - they use the exact same "slurs" we use against them. Lazy, manipulative, make their money through tricks, untrustworthy, disloyal, shifty, degenerate etc etc

There is a doccie on YouTube by an Israeli filmmaker about anti-Semitism and he interveiws his grandmother and asks here about American Jews and the way she speaks, you would swear she was /ourgranny/

Just started reading Culture of Critique and the preface alone has me, if not swallowing the JQ Pill, then at least rolling it around in my mouth like a cough drop.

Need moar once I’m done this. Books. Not conspiracy websites or Wiki articles. Actual books with rational arguments, a bibliography and credibility. Not a screeching 85pg pamphlet about Jews eating babies. MacDonald can’t be the only one who wrote with some dignity and reason. Give me titles. I’m ready to gulp down the pill.

> Everyone was defending him
So was the case with twister-cop. You are giving too much attention to the shills, who are at large since shillary flopped.

fun fact: they actually believe Sup Forums made people vote for Trump

Funny because his granny is probably older than the country she lives in so at one point she was a diaspora jew.

>tfw your dreams in the last week have been about (()) ruining your life after marrying one

the first month is the worst man. when you start to misidentify protestants as kikes, look up conversos.

That has nothing to do with it. His support of the jew is only for his second term race to win the evangelical vote.

Of course he is extremely bold in his actions as usual.

Make evangelicals hate the unconverted jew and the idea of unconverted bigger israel and israel would shrink to a couple of cities in its 1946 borders in less than a decade.

Sure marriages are there, but jew is a cult - not a nation. This jews would not give a fuck if majority of the israel population would be gone. They only care for Israel existence in general and only if they are criminals, because Israel is a place without extradition.

From 1940-1950 the Jews in Russia killed 4x as many Goyim as the fake number provided in the holocaust.

>666
>Lying about Sup Forums defending Moloch followers

Jesus christ we see right through you and so does the RNG god.

> Lazy, manipulative, make their money through tricks, untrustworthy, disloyal, shifty, degenerate etc etc
This all are compliments, if you are a thief and sone of a thief, living in a place that is solely there to be a safe haven for thieves.

It is basically tortuga and as tortuga it is made by anglo.

Jew = privateer, corsaire, kaper.
Or other population of pirate port. Whores of both sexes and all ages, drug and stolen goods dealers, killers, just criminals fleeing justice, etc.

Fucking look at that guy
Like a caricature

Witnessed, 3 88s in a row, he's with us lads

McDonald edits the Occidental Observer, their website will probably have a good reading list

Thanks m8. Looks like some good reading on here.

Welcome to the club, buddy.

You can't go back. You knew before you took the redpill you couldn't go back.

You're not alone, famiglia
youtube.com/watch?v=j5BtGRRF3XY

This

youtube.com/watch?v=2l67RK_tvaM

But how? I know that they don't actively conspire. I know many Jewish people myself and they are nice people.

Somehow, they all come to do similar stuff that looks as if it is a conspiracy.

The Ice King is the most anti-Semitic caricature I've ever seen on TV

Exhibit A of a Jew. His name is Shlomo Shekelstein and he just received +1 shekel from the JIDF. He will now proceed to go to 20 other threads and shill for Israel again, leaving one post (he tries for the first) and moving on to the next just as quickly.

nigger, obviously the Schlomo was pardoned in exchange for information. or is it a coincidence that the Storm started after the kike got released?

Btw is it true that ShareBlue is partly owned by a foreign company?

>the Storm started
What, that Emergency Order? Get back to your containment threads

>Is there any way to redpill the masses on (((them)))?
You were all redpilled by information.
None of you were redpilled by a merchant maymay or any other form of entertainment. If you want to wake up the masses combine entertainment with education -- the main goal being education with entertainment its delivery.