Is Kumiko running the best animated scene of all time?

Is Kumiko running the best animated scene of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kumiko is the most thought provoking protagonist of our generation

Why wouldn't you start this thread with a webm instead of a still image?

Why is Kumiko so ugly?

Motherfucker?!

Kumiko is a qt stop that

It actually looks really bad. She doesn't match the mediocre CG background in it at all. If you want REAL good animation, watch Richard Williams new short film

Is Kumiko the most beautiful girl of all time?

I like when there are close-ups of her feet.

It's not even a good scene.

No. Kumiko is still a top cutie though.

Was thinking the same.

Not in the slightest. Look to The Disappearence Of Haruhi Suzumiya for superior animation.

Is Kyoani the JJ Abrams of anime?

Kumiko just got more and more beautiful as the show progressed.

This is the hottest kumiko hair

>muh 60fps

>music anime
yikes..
Zankyou no Terror looked pretty good to my eyes

I want to caress her hair so badly.

>watched both seasons only for Kumiko
I regret nothing, she is perfection and her voice make my cum buckets

Her voice is a true miracle
youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg

Kumiko is probably humanity's greatest achievement.

>ywn be a beautiful girl like Kumiko
>ywn be play a beautiful instrument like Kumiko
>ywn run away crying like Kumiko and have anons adore you
>ywn have cute lesbians trying to rape you like Kumiko
>ywn be Kumiko

Oh god it hurts.

All I want is to be in the same class as her and smell her when she's close, but it can never ever happen.

Why is Kumiko's butt so underrated?
It's a good butt, dammit.

In this day and age being born as a boy is a mistake. Girls have all the fun and enjoyment from life. They have friends, hopes and dreams.

Where did it all go wrong?

It's difficult to fathom just how perfect Kumiko is.

It is hard to sexualize someone so pure, someone you love. Her butt is soft and delicate, like her entire body.

>They didn't animate a close up shot of this

What? Is this real?

yes

Who was at fault? Who raped who?

Part of it.

Yes, uncensored scene in the BD.

How is calling a butt a good butt a sexual act?
I'm drinking some wine right now but calling it a good wine doesn't mean I'm sexualizing it.
It's just stating obvious facts.

I want to feel Kumiko's butt.

Get in line.

I want to be Kumiko's butt.

I don't really know what it is, but Kumiko's figure looks ridiculously attractive in this specific shot. More so than for example in

petite girls in tight-ish clothing are cute

Though Kumiko is more than just cute. Hell, even her name is super cute.

>having to alter an image with literally no flare in order to make a (retarded) point
pathetic

Is Natsuki surprising Yuuko the best use of digital lighting effects in anime of all time?

>Yuuko
Who? You mean Ribbons?

FORCED ANIMATION

are you kidding me, even disappearance looks better than this

It's only forced animation when animators bite more than they can chew, and this is not the case. Some other studios sometimes put out cuts that you just know the storyboarded wanted to show off with, but the animation is just not good enough for it, or cuts where the animator added a bunch of nonsense key frames just for the sake of adding lots of movement (ahem, Bahi) and it ends but being a mess. With KyoAni I always just get the feel that the storyboarders trust their animators and storyboard just the fitting cuts without really worrying about showing off or the difficulty of the animation involved, while the animators just take their time to depict what the directors want as well as possible without adding too much flair.

i like her slide around the corner and how the pole in front of her appears out of thin air

The better the animation is the more it alleviates how cartoony the characters look.
If you want to make it look real, go all the way.

I want to spoon with Kumiko and end up getting a faceful of her fluff.

>pole in front of her
?

I can't help but think that Kumiko's natural body odor is really pleasant and calming. That time Reina went bonkers after Ribbons stirred up a shitstorm, hugging and sniffing Kumiko made her immediately calm down.

Season 3 NEVER

Kumiko Event this week nigger. S3 or Rikka S1 is coming. They only have that and Free giving them moneys.

What's Kigami's best work as an animator?

Since Ishihara hasn't done anything on Maidragon he's either doing Rikka or Robot Heart Update.

Asuka living the dream. I bet it felt like heaven.

I had a hearty laugh at this, good job anons, good job. And I can't deny I or many others in Sup Forums wouldn't do the same.

I'd literally kill for a season 3 of Hibike, but there isnt more source material apparently and the plot IS sorta wrapped up

INB4 taki does a kms

This is one of the most beautiful animated scenes I have ever seen. Coincidentally I am listening to high frequency meditation music, so my brain literally had an orgasm.

GAS GAS GAS IAM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

>kyoani fags defend this

You say that like it's a bad thing.

This is why you don't mix CGI backgrounds with 2D characters.

because it looks shit (bloom, bland, CG background(?)) and forced

>kyoani fags defend good things
really activates the almonds

Honestly besides that first couple steps when she takes the turn, it's not bad. The key animation on its own is amazing (that head wobbling is masterful) and the CGI background looks very good for what it is. If you paused it at any given second you'd just think it was another static blurred painting like the rest of the backgrounds.

i bet you think gabriel dropout has a good artstyle

Determined Kumiko!

Midori on the front page!

There was a better animated running scene in Satoshi Kon's Millenium Actress 20 years prior to Hibike.

Thank you Based GodAni

I do

Wow it's so unremarkable

Yeah, I don't care abut Haruhi, but this one is quite better.

>eupho had better animation peaks than a high profile movie
Damn

Have you been practicing user?
We'll never make nationals if you don't keep at it.

>fucked up perspective
>shakeycam
>bloom
>CG backgrounds
it's shit. even saturday morning cartoons for little girls got better animation.

You don't watch those kind of shows if you think that's an insult

You now remember how good her coughing was in the second season.

Oh please, Shingo Fujii's work on one season of Precure is far from the franchise norms of animation quality.

There's a difference between "I think it is an insult" and "I think someone else may perceive it as an insult".

>best of all times.
Cherrypicking is the name of the game.

Her voice acting was really phenomenal.

>those eyes
What did he mean by this?

>posting rotoscoped shit

>You can't catch me, gay thoughts!

Looks like the last note is missing a #.

why was she running and cry again?

Probably some melodramatic bullshit like usual for Hibike.

She just found out you're retarded beyond repair.

>realize I can never be Kumiko
>realize I live in an apartment and will never be able to play a wind instrument like Kumiko
>buy a keyboard and start doing piano lessons so I can be closer to Kumiko in some small way

Biologically speaking, you're programmed to find a person's scent more pleasant the more genetically compatible you are. So yes, my perfect waifu smells wonderful.

Kumiko might not have the most sexy assets, but she makes up for it in how cute she is.

Kumiko's butt is so great.

How many anime productions have even animated on 1s?

If I asked her to beat me up...would she?

No you freak.

Then Mamiko started to grind her mound back and forth against Kumiko's nose and mouth, gently and then rapidly, breathing heavily, her folded wings shaking in sync with her hips.
Kumiko sputtered weakly in protest at first. But by the time her strength returned, the scent of her sister's lust so intoxicated her that she couldn't help pulling Mamiko's thighs closer and digging her tongue into the sweet, hot syrup. "Ooh!" Mamiko laughed in delight. "You're doing so good." She slowed down to let Kumiko drink deeper.
An incidental brush of Mamiko's tail against her back gave her an idea. She twisted around and grabbed the devilish tip, then leaned back to press it between Kumiko's legs. Kumiko wailed at the wiggly thing tickling her pussy, and then cried out as Mamiko guided it inside, making Kumiko's legs twitch with excitement. In return, Kumiko's licking and sucking grew in intensity.
Higher and higher both sisters moaned, and Mamiko's hips began to pick up speed again, until she reached her peak and a fountain of luminescent nectar blasted Kumiko in the face. After a moment of cooldown, Mamiko backed off and bemusedly watched Kumiko savor every drop of the pink glowing mess.
When Kumiko was done, she whined and pawed Mamiko for more like a little hungry puppy. "Whoa! Easy, girl," Mamiko said, holding her off gently. "Save some for..." She trailed off on seeing her juice's stranger effects on her little sister.
Kumiko did become a puppy - partially. Before her sister's amazed eyes, she did a canine howling-at-the-moon pose as her scalp squeezed out two quivering brown flaps, and a fluffy mass wriggled from her lower back. When ears and tail had fully grown, Kumiko threw herself into Mamiko's arms with an excited yap.
"Oh my God! How cute!" Mamiko gushed. If "God" was a bad word to a demon, there was no sign. She literally took Kumiko under her wing, petting her behind the ears and under the chin, and Kumiko lapped at her face. "Okay. Okay. That's a good girl."