My Favorite YouTube Channel

youtube.com/watch?v=pFZkyr5OGYA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSzjbnhZKS4
youtube.com/watch?v=OcB4yB5IcR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some little kid who still hasn't been redpilled on life yet.

this loli is mature enough for my dick.

You freaks have turned something as innocent as Youtube into a tool to groom kids.

I can't wait until you all get V&

Relax faggot, that's just you projecting your issues onto us. This kid is legit funny and woke. She says shit you wouldn't dare say. You haven't even watched the videos. Just complain. Go fu,k yourself you worthless, low energy, beta, cuckwannabe.

(OP)
she is one of the best youtuber who is not afraid to express her opinion. Fuck of you beta pedo cucks.

Is it really her opinion or is she given a script? If real, her iq must be very high

fuck off future coal burner. You know you need to be 18 to post here

Kek

I want to lie on my back and just have her slowly lower her tiny bare ass right onto my face. I want her to burn my nipples with a cigar. I want to her to force me to sniff both her holes.

It's a script and someone else is doing the editing. Or she has a condition that makes her appears that young. No 10 years old on this planet has the intellectual capabilities to do what she is.

this

Yeah, this is fucktarded. She's reading a script. NO GO

Is that a boy or girl?

>roasties and now kid traps
Jesus Christ the ABSOLUTE state of this board

>No 10 years old on this planet has the intellectual capabilities to do what she is.
not true

if you yanked some 120+ iq 8 year old from (((school))) and just sat them in front of the right kind of information and social influences they could produce something like this.

>She's reading a script.
No, she's just a product of Ron Paul's Home Schooling Curriculum.

Watch her eyes and facial expressions, you can see her abstracting her thoughts while she talks sometimes - not a script, she's just very high IQ.
Wish she was my daughter....

I am fucking sick of seeing this ugly larping child on here, she has admitted she gets scripts from her older brother who is about 18 btw, her channel is basically a money making scheme for people who are pedophiles or also ignorant children, if you are 15 and watch her unironically you are stupid, if you are older than 18 and watch her you are a pedophile who wants to believe people like the character she plays actually exist.

Jesus, is this the next generation? Truly Generation Zyklon. What a beautiful sight.

>Small girls use perverted old men for ad revenue.

>Wish she was my daughter....
we all do

Also her videos are basic tier garbage for people who watch 'rekt feminist' videos.

>her
is it only me that sees that this is obviously a long-haired boy?

>Tons of russian comments on her video's
>Decide to google translate
>They're all bobs and vagine related

I'm a tranny, I'm questioning that.
"Shes" very coherent tho.

She just appears "boyish" because she hands out with a bunch of pubescent men on games all day.

STOP

why is this small child swearing like that ?

kill yourself

I would lick those armpits all day long.

Suck my dick Jehovah!

If I were to have a little sister ideally it would either be her or Stell Bell.

>six-ten year old girl
>valid opinion on any subject

fuck off nazi mong

And yet, YouTube does absolutely nothing about it because they make shekels off the ad revenue.

Really stimulates the neurons.

typical amermutt going into rage on Sup Forums

she is 12

Her older brother writes her scripts.

He looks to be 18 or 19.

Not this autistic little gremlin again

How is this 12 y/o so eloquent, focused, and right? Why is a literal kid more reasonable than libtards?

Only gets big views because its pedobait lmao

hi bich

I can't tell either. In video linked by OP she talks about mature sexual song lyrics that she simply shouldn't have any knowledge of.

My friend has a 10 year old daughter and she doesn't act or talk anything like this.

>that second comment

She’s great. She understands the world better than most ‘afults’

Hes right tho, trannies can't shut up about it. I dont care about your mental illness, off yourself

It's more than high IQ. She has knowledge and opinions that she simply shouldn't have at that age.

Either someone is writing scripts for her or she is convincingly mimicking opinions and talking points from other youtubers.

Sorry Mohammad, let me explain, this entire board is for satire and bantz. See, get the name politically INcorrect? I know it's hard to understand since just recently you were in a village fucking goats with other disgusting unwashed shitskins, but now that you're getting German gibs, women, and housing, you'll be expected to figure it out.

>be single father who needs to help his daughter school uniform

It is not that important if someone else is writing the script. She still has really good delivery.

> mudslime flag
Either there's a lot of proxy posters on today or the best memes really do write themselves

Because libtards are mentally immature. The left advocates mothering a society to the point the proponents become emotional children.

Sure, if you like watching a 30 year old midget with a genetic disorder. Look at his hair line.

Holy shit lads, Generation Zyklon is lit.

.tfw people change throughout there life times and this kid acts conservative now but when she is going to be in her teens and be rebellious shes going to be a nigger lover

That's hot

registering with your rl gender and age - kek. i'll bet these idiots used their isp email too,

I learn english becuz of she

She might have help with the script, but she is beyond fucked.

She used to retweet cum tribute photos guys sent to her.

A child talking like a Sup Forums redpiller, i will now be even more careful when talking to children around here.

>you can see her abstracting her thoughts while
>she talks sometimes - not a script, she's just >very high IQ

contradiction in terms friendo
i can see my cat abstracting its thoughts before it speaks
but it doesn't say very much
mrrroowwww
rrrrowww
>very high IQ

are you fucking serious? look up elsa gate faggot then come bitching at us about "grooming" kids.

She is mimicking a lot of creators you can see it in her style and it's much more prevalent in her earlier videos. Not to say she's not a smart girl though.

Didn't know so many men had children when they're in their 50s

Typical sour cunt rage over American excellency.

>pol's ideology is so simple a 10 year old girl can perfectly represent it

Every ideology is so simplistic that a ten year old can be used to perfectly represent it, being able to check ideology at the door and think constructively is sometime only adults do; even though most do not.

Does it matter if she's "mimicking" other people's opinions? At the end of the day isn't that what most adults do, at least she has the discernment to choose interesting opinions to mimick and the ability to present them in a clear and appealing fashion, but you must dismiss it all because the idea of an young person having some agency goes against your worldview.

Most men are pedophiles.

Men are gross

I read somewhere that this girl is actually an adult with a hormone problem
Either way its an e-celeb so only fagvots watch her

>How is this 12 y/o so eloquent, focused, and right?
iq and positive male influence

There's literally nothing wrong with being atracted to cute young girls.

i actually watch those lmao
ceeelia_yo is my favourite
Spanish QT look her up

heres the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=vSzjbnhZKS4
for research purposes ofc

she's still pure, sadly her female hormones will kick in in a few years and we might "lose" her

There's literally everything wrong with it.

oi this little cunt is downright RECKLESS

kek

She's amazingly cute:
youtube.com/watch?v=OcB4yB5IcR0
Also check out dem sexy nails.

>it's a LtCorbis thread

>listening to Tyler The Gayator

This s why my child won't ever be left alone with her/his dad

nah, she has lesbian written all over her, trust me

Don't breed.

So who diddled you? I bet it felt good.

Good one Muhammad

Some people are horsing around with tensors while not even having left elementary school, you can't be that hard on age

>girl

that one on the other hand...

Jew Talmud Quote:

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

i'd shoot a load of cum into her dirty little fuckhole mouth

So, script or no script?

fuck off muhammad

She's 13 almost 14, isn't that the Aoc there?

>based little girl
damn. where can i marry red pilled 12 year olds?

the AoC was changed from 14 to 16 in 2015 i believe.

what a shame.

>i love my new-age market analyzed generated content
Its totally not made by jews

She looks like Dane Dehaan

Who are the partents of this kid? I'd love to know how they raised her.

Is this a boy with long hair ?

>almost 14
shes not even halfway

Still, old enough for kisses.

she's woke as fuck desu.
she will be a valuable asset to the alt media.
her buzzfeed video is pretty good too.
we just need to let her carry on building an audience and then turn full alt-reich once she is of age and can handle the backlash

Lt Corbis is amazing