/mbmc/ RUSSIAN BOTS EDITION

>where can I get printable PDFs for posters?
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
>if your country doesn't have a PDF yet, check the pastebin below

>where can I get memes & templates for tweeting / spreading online?
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

>where can I get popular tweets to re-tweet?
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle, #MigrantsDay

>when?
Posters go up Jan 21st at night on campuses & public spaces. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc

>what's the point?
To redpill normies on immigration (especially women) by subverting feminist slogans.
Also to trigger the left into exposing the depths of their utopian insanity & hatred for whites (like IOTBW).

>is there a discord?
Yes, the old IOTBW discord is now being used for MBMC, run by a trusted veteran of the IOTBW campaign:
discord gg 7aCCgeJ

>why Jan 21?
Jan 21 is the earliest Sunday night when most students & profs will be back from holidays.
Sunday night is best because it's quiet for putting up posters & it's only ~10 hours till
people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them.

>wasn't it Jan 14 before?
Yes but many US students don't return till after Jan 15 (which is also MLK day, bad for optics) so the date
had to be changed to Jan 21. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

>what if it backfires? what if leftists say "I do consent to immigration"?
The majority does not consent so too bad. Many counter arguments discussed here Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them
(but be careful because leftists threatened to put razorblades behind the shill posters: )

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANTI-SHILL GUIDELINES:
a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

>ANYONE CLAIMING THE IRL POSTER DATE IS DIFFERENT THAN JAN 21 IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / NOT NORMIE-FRIENDLY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADVOCATING VANDALISM / ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL

the "brown hand" false flag poster plan comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching, pic very related
and if anyone is doubting the value of this operation, just look at how hard the shills are attacking it (including previous generals)

Germany bump

“Russian” shills try to present Putin as a legitimate ruler to the West, so when there will be ethnic Russians uprising - him cracking down on it HARD would look “””legitimate””””

Now then you must be suprised how come a group like ethnic Russians notorious for open racism and mocking their government can be pro-Putin. Well, they aren’t.

What you see here is literal Putin Internet Defense League on a state payroll. Most of "Russians" you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Only jews are that much creationism fever prone.
>Revolutions, turmoil and sheeit
Thick slavshit's just jump up and down, jews make good business out of it.
1917 commie revolt
2017 ruski (slav) trolling compaignh

bump

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Belgium bump

A good leaf post. Neat.

keeping Sup Forumss attention until Jan 21 might be challenging
im hoping that as the date approaches, people will get more hyped up
momentum is strong now but i need to keep it that way, pic related

Agreed. This is dying fast :(

Then again even /ptg/ is dead today.

It is getting very close to Christmas. Might be okay to take a couple days off then keep things going afterwards.

someone should at least keep a /mbmc/ general up

I'll try, it's pretty easy to just spend 5 min to post one and then hope it takes off on its own. But if the board is full of shill slide thread BS, sometimes you have to promote MBMC in the slide threads to redirect people.

ok thx

bump for you leafy

merci beaucoup user
votre drapeau est parfait grace a la bande blanche, le visage est tres visible
PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf

il faut maintenir l'enthousiasme pour cette operation jusqu'a 21 janvier

I tried to make that one with a bigger #tag

quelqu'un a deja imprime plusieurs affiches en France

+N'oublie pas que les français n'aiment pas trop parler anglais du coup j'ai traduit le #tag en français pour que ça impacte plus.

ahhh make sure to also keep the english hashtag
thats the key that links them all together & lets them trend on twitter and lets the world know this is all one big operation
like pic related

d'accord mais c'est important de garder le tag en anglais aussi, comme

Bien bien. Je connais un forum d'extrême droite en France je vais tenter de leur filer la mèche, grâce à eux et à leur nombre, ça pourrait prendre une grosse ampleur.

Très bien alors. je vais le changer

merci je vais changer le PDF avec les deux tags
il y a beaucoup de pays a traduire lol

#MyBordersMyChoice
(don't forget the S!)

Lol, okay. I've forwarded this post to the ZOG.

media & leftist shills have been all over this for more than a week now
you're pretty fucking late "comrade"
nothing you can do to stop it: it's perfectly legal so there is no way to stop it using the law, and none of your sabotage attempts will ever work (just like they failed completely for It's Okay To Be White)
youre no threat

but i welcome you idiots to keep shilling against this op because it proves how scared of it you are, which only helps recruit more people to join
thank you & keep up the good work

and before you claim you're not scared of it, im calling bullshit on that right now because you wouldnt be here shilling unless you felt threatened by it

pic very related
stay scared

>person disagrees with me
>is it some sort of bot????

SHILL THREAD!!!

DON'T USE THE ONES WITHOUT LINKS, THE WHOLE POINT IS REDPILLING NORMIES

Damn im not home so i cant post my global hand invasion meme

>THE WHOLE POINT IS REDPILLING NORMIES
exactly, which is why you follow all of the anti shill guidelines: which specifically state:
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL

links detract from the message and give the media an easy way to spin & slander them, by saying they are "sinister recruitment tools for the alt-right" or other boogeymen

if the poster has no links (just like with IOTBW), then the media & others are forced to face the message standing completely on its own - which is the whole point

DO NOT add links and DO NOT use any version which has added links, they are shill sabotage attempts

kek, maybe we are & our AI is so good we don't even realize it

thanks user

>he actually thinks that his "super clever "red pills"" work on educated people
Friend, most people aren't dumb enough to swallow blatant, hamfisted "white people = good, colored people= bad" propaganda. I mean, it might work on the same low information people who voted for Trump, but that's about that.

>21 posts by this ID
>total of 39 posts
Yeah, fuck off, shill. Stop bumping your own thread.

kek
the fact that you come here and bother to post trying to screw this up is irrefutable proof that the plan is valuable and you feel threatened enough to devoting lots of resources to stopping it
see you guys are shitting your pants

stay scared

>bumps his shitty shill thread 22 times
>calls ME a shill
Wow, you must really not want the newfags to see the truth. I wonder why that might be...

stay scared

Ive seen this thread every day for about a week now, leaf everytime, normally it does pre 10 posts.
Yet here you are being a cuck.

Meant for

thanks for the bump user
theyre terrified, thats why they keep coming back trying to stop this (their attempts are 100% futile just like IOTBW)

look at how hard they tried to shill against this thread just for example: they even threatened to put up false flag posters with razorblades behind them to cut our hands if we try to take them down: and on leftypol they are shitting their pants and have no plan to stop us:

are you the discord guy

Bump

thanks user, the early momentum might become a low rumble in the meantime, but it will rev back up as Jan 21 gets closer

r8

Yeah, those dumb low info people unlike us commies amirite?

Commies are scum. You've ruined half of the world and brought misery to 3rd of its population.

hmm doesnt have the russian flag on the country shape, not as clear as it could be

there is a Russia version but, because of territorial disputes with Ukraine (same as for Catalonia & Spain, and UK & Northern Ireland) it's probably best not to include those countries because the message will get distracted by the territorial disputes (it's supposed to be about immigration)

see the anti-shill guidelines: >ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / NOT NORMIE-FRIENDLY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL

fuck off shill

have the hand cover that area up

amen brother
don't worry, they're scared shitless by this operation: that's why they keep posting here trying to screw it up (they never will, just like IOTBW, they pose no threat)

Stop replying to your own posts multiple times.

see those are the anti-shill guidelines, your edited version goes completely against them
>inb4 "have a sense of humor"
i do but to keep this running smoothly (just like IOTBW which i also ran the generals for, very successfully) i have to be hyper vigilant against shills

I couldn't find the Russia map with distinct borders in the first place though.

>because of territorial disputes
eh. That was the whole point of my image.
>(it's supposed to be about immigration)
Yeah, It includes Belarus and Ukraine specifically because I wanted to distort the message for shits and giggles.

good idea

sorry user, i just dont think this idea works for those countries with territorial disputes, Russia is not the only one
not sure if that would completely fix the problem

#MyBordersMyChoice (always use the english one)

you can add an additional translated hashtag for your country:

#MesFrontièresMonChoix [French]
#ConfiniMieiSceltaMia [Italian]
#MisFronterasMiElección [Spanish]

need more translations

Here you go, user.

>marxists support the importation of cheap wageslave labor because "muh racism"

>pl
Every fucking time.

Every anti-Putin Russian I met was a giant snivelling pro-EU gibs me dat free shit Europe cunt

funny

gonna laugh my ass off on Jan 21 when these faggots are in tears on TV screaming

>tries to fuck up Sup Forums and fails
every time

Actually it's going pretty well considering you replied to me.

kek "going well" because you got a (you)
im sure you can trade in those (yous) to magically shut off every TV, phone and computer on Jan 21
you're a loser