Ok this end right here right now... I had no problem with everything they did to the movie...

Ok this end right here right now... I had no problem with everything they did to the movie.... BUT CHANGING A FUCKING GOD TIER OST IS A NO NO....... Like they just killed the movie
youtube.com/watch?v=v4iduQkrMaY

Scarlet Johanson is the epitome of everything wrong with 3DPD.

PORK IN THE SHELL

As if Steve Aoki even knows anything about Ghost in the shell...

There's already a thread for this fucking garbage

>live action
Fuck off.

I was too angry to check if there was any... Fuck this shit again anyway

>wow Steve Aoki is a Japanese musician successful in the states, lets make him make cool mix of our new Japan themed movie!

btw, steve aoki's black rock shooter mix was crap

I'm a huge fan of EDM and steve aoki but this is just too much, like this is a no go zone for a fucking EDM artist

Kill yourself.

will do

>shit live action has shit ost
Totally unexpected right? I don't even why this garbage is allowed on Sup Forums.

Okay.... but you... should kill yourself...

It's not, last thread was deleted, report and move on.

>Steve Aoki
Jesus Christ, this is going to be a flop, innit?

It's not part of the OST though.

High schooler, you need to do your research more:

Anyone would want to be on board for this for the cool factor. Will it make the movie better? Probably not but it's honestly not a work of art either. Throw a popular artist with a popular anime and you hope to God for the best outcome.

That's usually how a lot of statistical marketing is. Lots of scary predictions.

But we also know that EDM sucks and that there isn't anything good from that genre until it dies out like emo and screamo did. Enjoy your high school life till it ends kid; you won't get another.

Newshit

I'm not gonna go into and fight about how EDM is not the shitty Bigroom and Deep/tropical house shit that's going on right now cause this is not the thread for this shit, apparently it's even not allowed on Sup Forums

>It already is

sounds shit

Fuck me, why didn't they pick Tim Hecker?

>...
Fuck off to .

Why is everything after Endtroducing so mediocre

It's not the greatest album, but it makes me feel cozy, whatsoever the situation, and that's enough for me.

Can't you stupid faggots just complain about this shit on Sup Forums or where ever you're from?

ESL, sorry for fucking up the commas.