Why is dueling illegal

If it were legal it would help the black population, settle disputes & save tax payers money
Past presidents use to do it so why is it illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e68nuAcSuWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_duello
youtube.com/watch?v=cxSw7zbw4vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The state wants to be the only one able to commit violence.

when did it became ilegal?

I've pondered this before.

Aside from muh moral "sanctity of life" bullshit the only reason I can think of is that it'd be very hard to organize legit duels and prove it was fair etc. Not to mention there's the risk of collateral etc...

We sadly don't live in a age anymore where 2 gentlemen can be expected to rationally handle their differences with a fair gunfight

Got milk?

Technically still legal in France, though the last one took place in 1967 between two politicians.
In practice you would still be sued for the damage you caused to your opponent.

More money to be made by forcing people to settle disputes in court.

because we grew up

Because you're property of the state and they can't let you damage their property.

Bingo!

The topic is called "mutual combat" and some US states may respect it. In reality, you're probably going to get the shit sued out of you or criminal charges

It's nonsense though. If people want to fight then let them fight. It's disgusting that someone can verbally abuse someone and challenge them to fight but if the other guy hits him and hurts him then he's going to jail for a long time.

why don't we bring back swords? i think sword dueling was way more sporting than guns. guns should be for protection of property and life, swords should be protection of honour. "the great equalizer" ruined duels tbqh, and as gun technology got better, the likelihood of one or both duelists dying is pretty much a given.

plus fencing would make a big comeback, which would be great. there might even be like an MMA version of fencing. with like rapier vs claymore and shit like that.

Wrong, user. Dueling is the epitome of manliness, they don't want a manly society, they want to turn us into numales. In a society that duels, numales and bugmen would not exist.

"Hitting someone that's challenging you to a fight" isn't dueling. You have to accept the challenge and agree on the conditions of the fight first.

Quads of truth bomb!

Are you retarded?
Duels were conducted with an agent, usually a friend, representing either party. They then worked out the rules and conditions of the duel so that either party was satisfied.
I believe there was even a neutral third party acting as a judge to preside over the duel itself.

They had a whole procedure that went into it

Imagine Chiraq's situation but in all Liberal cities, this is what Dueling would do, every non-Whites would chimp out on it

Twice-confirmed red pill answer.
Thank kek.

You can duel with swords
It’s all dependent on the arrangements worked out by either party

I want to see dueling legal and honorable but I don't want trial by combat to be a thing. Corporations and big businesses would just abuse it and hire roided up pro fighters to beat up the challengers.

Yea here too. Tort law is the weapon of the jew.

Leftists have no honor, so they would never agree to a duel in the first place
A shame really

Dueling means settling disputes with skilled violence. Therefore...
Women, is why its illegal.

Yes that’s what I think he was saying but you’ll still get sued.

Dueling would legitimately handle some of Chicago issues. Also if people can handle things with a duel it saves on prison space and money. I do have doubts that a nig would ever enter a fair duel though .

Because guns are far more accurate and lethal now. Both people would get shot and probably die.

imagine having to duel niggers all day every day?

it would get tiresome and also how in the hell would they respect a system as honourable as the duel?

I'll be a crime scene cleaner then, I already have qualification for hospital sterilization of romms and safety so $$$

Yea I know. Still though hitting some guy that's pissing you off at the bar shouldn't be considered a duel.

What were the dueling rules for swords? Wasn't it till death?
With guns it was very common for participants to walk away from a duel unharmed.
If they both missed and the challenger felt satisfied/honored the feud would be considered clean and ended with both men walking away satisfied

It was usually until blood is drawn. It was actually quite uncommon to die (you know unless it was a duel to the death) but it did happen.

The duel was never honorable you dumbo. People cheated all the time.

You can choose which weapon is used
Could be a Sword, could be muzzle loaded pistols, like the old days hell maybe a .22
That’s the problem, proper duels usually take time to set up, I would imagine a few days in these days, which is good because it acts as a sort of cool off period and allows for opponents to pull out - but nig nogs would not have the patient for that

>People cheated all the time.
now imagine having to deal with cheating groids

terrible idea

You dont have to duel them

>for you

because leftist politician and their soyboy voters would all be dead

They did have all that. And it would be child's play for a even remotely competent prosecutor to have a field day with it.

Why is it illegal to kill a politician in America? Law makers today aren't the 1776 law makers of yesterday and wouldn't dare see their positions as anything other than a high class career instead of being a volunteer job.

I kinda like french duel with swords
youtube.com/watch?v=e68nuAcSuWQ

>pic related is the last epee duel in France fought in 1967 between 2 french politicians

This is what a Trump supporter thinks about.

>German sociologist Max Weber defines the state as a “human community that (successfully) claims the monopoly of the legitimate use of physical force within a given territory.”
The use of force is monopolized by the state. That's the whole point. Any further rationalization is moot.

Politicians would just decline duels.

The friends were called seconds and they worked to ensure fairness and even to try to find a resolution that wasn't a duel. Code Duello was one codification of dueling rules:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_duello

Speak for yourself burger.

Probably because you are unmanly pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxSw7zbw4vM

10/10 gf

>There might be rapier vs claymore and shit like that
It's called HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts), and the rapier would easily win without armor.

Righteous violence is manly and making it illegal attacks masculinity.
This