Gundam IBO

This is not right.

Other urls found in this thread:

g-tekketsu.com/2nd/story/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Okada writing
Of course this is not right.

Did Okada write this episode? Doesn't seem like it's her.

She did 44 but no idea who wrote the last one

Don´t worry, she already have Shino´s babies inside her.

Okada doesn't write Shino/Yamagi.

How to redeem this shitty series

I know she doesn't, that's why I asked.

Impossible.

remove gundam name
change title to something else
edit heavily so all the plot changes
change op/ed to english ones
serve it as a standalone american cartoon

Hajime Kamoshida and Mari Okada. I've seen Kamoshita attached to other episodes containing Shino/Yamagi scenes.

End it with some insane bullshit twist that doesn't make any sense.

It really isn't. They really should've either lived together or died together.

Thanks user.
I do not expect Okada to co-write such an episode, mostly because of the Shino/Yamagi scenes. Pleasant surprise.

And yes, I am checking Hajime. He wrote some of their scenes in S1.

>g-tekketsu.com/2nd/story/index.php
Here's where you can check the rest.

I agree, at least it would have been a beautiful tragedy, instead of this half assed shit.

What was the bandage symbolism about in the end? I thought it meant their lives were tied, but it turned out they weren't.

Red string of fate.

>colored red with Shino's blood

>IBO
Of course it isn't.

You are so nice to me user. Have a Eugene, he is my favorite. Also, google translate is shit but did Nagai directed both of these episodes?

Genderbend everyone.

Reminder to praise your monkey and pat her on the head for removing the gay and surviving murder manlet.

But the factual gay is alive, the other dude didn't get to pierce that boypussy yet.

>removing the gay
Pretty sure Yamagi is still alive.

I can't wait for monkey to die.

If Shino lived it was only a matter of time. I bet that secret he doesn't want pompadour telling anyone was that he fucked a trap or something. Also fuck you, monkey should live.

>If Shino lived it was only a matter of time.
That's possible after episode 45 and how he reacted knowing Yamagi is in love him, inviting Yamagi out for drinks and being touchy-feely with him.

>Also fuck you, monkey should live.
Yeah, sure monkeyfag. She is in that red light during the OP like Lafter is.

I don't see Nagai anywhere on those lists for the two past eps, but I did notice Teraoka. Teraoka was the guy who did the hand sex scene in ep 7. He's apparently Nagai's handpicked favourite for Shino/Yamagi scenes for his sensual animation.
Eugene appraciated. I was missing this particular fanart thanks.

Good girl. Next kill Mika.

>Shino's face

You know, I always though Shino would have ravaged Yamagay, but it feels like he would have taken it pretty slowly he may not even have purged the boypussy asap.

Men are born into suffering as the sparks fly upward.

Nice, thanks again. And no problem.

>this thread

>What was the bandage symbolism about in the end?
Matching armbands symbolising marriage.

It's not gay if it's cute, faggot.

>Julietta survives having her MS impaled by a fucking mace
>Shino dies from an explosion at the shoulder of his MS and no one retrieves him

Great writing for these characters, I'm sure no one has gotten tired of Rustal and the two retards surviving literally every encounter with Tekkadan, McGillis and even Mobile Armors.

It feels like Shino would savor the moment

>he isn't rooting for team meat
Just be patient, some asspull will be used to turn the tide real soon and you'll be happy then.

The only character worth rooting for on their team is Gaelio. Rustal is basically a non-character, the villain that opposes the main cast at every turn with no difficulty and for no reason, Julietta is annoying because she does nothing beside suck Rustal's dick and Iok should have died as soon as he woke up the Mobile Armor. Literally none of the antagonist team is worth rooting for except Gaelio and that's because he has an actual story.

>monkey should live.
If Rustal dies, and he very well might, will she kill herself?

>I'm sure no one has gotten tired of Rustal and the two retards surviving literally every encounter with Tekkadan, McGillis and even Mobile Armors
I haven't. I find it hillarious and I hope they win.

Seeing as the producers said it's only going to pick up in a positive way for Tekkadan after Shino's death and for viewers to stick with it, don't count on it.

>Seeing as the producers said it's only going to pick up in a positive way for Tekkadan after Shino's death and for viewers to stick with it
When did this happen? I know Kawanshi said something about there still being hope in the end. He also talked about a shift in Mika's character and his emotions. I take it as an obvious sign Orga is going to bite it.

>implying there's a happy end without Shino.

He would make sweet, tender love to Yamagi missionary position, holding hands

>He also talked about a shift in Mika's character and his emotions.
A shift to being dead

>crotch grab
What did he mean by this

L-lewd

Killing yourself is a good start.

It's even more lewd when you realize Shino knew Yamagi was thirsty for his orphan's D all during that.

I'm sad now.

A fine specimen, wasted.

He's always very gentle with him, plus he's new at romantic feelings, you can tell he wanted to go out with him, talk a little about their feelings and kiss but no rush.

>that part where she tells Gaelio he took too long to visit after she woke up
CUTE

I know right.

I'm too lazy to check for myself, but didn't the monkey do something weird when she was first introduced? Like eating a bug out of the air or something along those lines or am I imagining this?

Give him back Okada. Look at his delicious mantitties.

> Like eating a bug out of the air
It was a butterfly.

>That smile
She wanst the D

All of this is fucked.
BRING HIM BACK.

You can pinpoint the exact moment he became 100% sure of Yamagi's feelings after the final "ladies test", and this smile here is basically him making up his mind he's gong in for it.

When will the ham be ready?

why does nobody on Rustal's side ever fucking die

The bearded terrorist died

You guys are creeps.
They're teenagers and it's Yamagi's first love or crush, he doesn't need to die or never move on in order for something to be good. What the hell kind of bullshit melodrama are you wanting? The message should be about survival and healing from loss, a young teen with a crush shouldn't never get to live on if his love interest dies.

Kill okada

He wasn't even in his cockpit. We literally got a lingering scene of an empty cockpit with bloody bandages. His helmet was off...what the fuck do you think happened to him? That he survived being blown out of his suit and thrown into space?

Julietta living was stupid, but Shino dying is the only option that makes sense.

A lot of people assume Okada hates YamaShino because of one comment, where she talked about how it wasn't her idea and those scenes were all Nagai's doing. I think it's wildly taken out of context, because she was just giving credit where credit was due: the interviewer assumed it was her, and she had to make it clear it was the director's idea. Especially because the assumption was just because she was a girl.

Overall I think she's fine with it, I could tell she wrote the episode too because she loves Eugene a lot as well.

>You can pinpoint the exact moment he became 100% sure of Yamagi's feelings after the final "ladies test", and this smile here is basically him making up his mind he's gong in for it.
We could have had it all. I hate Sunrise ;_;

I do agree with you. I want Yamagi to take his time and mourn but at the end I want him to be happy again and not think of not living in this world because Shino died. But I get some fans would rather want the "die both" option because they are hurt of what happened.

This is what was said in the radio show:
>Kawanishi: Yamagi is the proof Shino lived.
>Terasaki: There is someone who won't forget about him no matter what.

It's bittersweet but also full of love.

>He wasn't even in his cockpit. We literally got a lingering scene of an empty cockpit with bloody bandages. His helmet was off...what the fuck do you think happened to him? That he survived being blown out of his suit and thrown into space?
>literal fanfiction
The shot of the cockpit was arranged so that you could not see the body. The bandages were attached to his arm, his blood was flowing away from the hatch. He is in the cockpit, for eternity. His helmet was functional by the way, just pushed back, although even with the helmet on, the kinetic force from the explosion would probably give him lethal concussion or just break his neck.

>ut I get some fans would rather want the "die both" option because they are hurt of what happened.

They need to grow up though. I'd get it if these are teenagers, but full blown adults (women or otherwise) screaming that they'd rather Yamagi die than live without Shino is a little pathetic. What kind of dismal and bleak message do they want to eat up? I agree that I'd much rather Shino be alive, I hate his death and I think it was written cruelly, but it's weird to think that Yamagi isn't allowed to ever heal or try to live on for Shino. People should think about what Shino would want, anyway, if they care so much about the charaters.

>It's bittersweet but also full of love.

Exactly, which is why Yamagi does have to live on. I'm rooting for him and Eugene to form a nice lifelong friendship, since it isn't fair that no one is strong for Eugene who had to make the world's shittiest decision possible. Yamagi carrying on Shino's wish to protect Tekkadan is far more romantic to me.

For how many people bitched he didn't die to Ein, I'm glad there aren't many of those around to scream about karma.

after these last two episodes I realized that I don't care about these characters at all. I just want it to end so I can be free from this weekly curse.

This is anime, your first love is the love of your life.

didn't Flauros like...explode? the cockpit had compression dents and damage all over and before the explosion even happened, Shino was already bleeding all over. then we have the fact that fire was coming in from all sides as well.

the real bullshit is that Julietta was even able to hold Mika off let alone get that throw in at Shino. Mika was the only hope of Shino living. why the hell did shino charge forward? none of this makes sense to me and was only orchestrated for shino to have a shitty death.

They'd get a little drunk, maybe touch a little bit, then Yamagi would fall asleep with his head on Shino's chest.

could someone explain to me, a literal retard, why eugene told mika they will not be able to rendezvous if the timer goes off, and if their ship gets hit by the timer? i'm confused.

also, it seems like julietta and shino didn't get the brunt of the explosion right? shino flew way ahead of hotarubi, and julietta was in shino's range which is why she was close enough to throw that projectile at him. so is that why their suits weren't vaporized at all and were just more blown gently?

Iok magic.

But what about Nagai?

keep him alive so he can fuck up railgun one last time

Episode 46 shows the cockpit completely intact, as if the last shot from the previous ep didn't happen. It's limbs were pierced by multiple dainsleifs and the cannons exploded, but beside that no the cockpit didn't explode. There was fire but it's been put out quite fast due to lack of oxygen. I don't know when did Shino even get those injuries we see when he's firing the SGC.

In all cases of rescue and recovery, you have to take into consideration this: if one person is most likely dead or barely alive, you have to weigh options of risking more people on the fly. Isaribi, as a ship, had the entire crew left and was the only escape they had, there was no other ship. As we saw, Tekkadan already lost a ton of members, and a lot of them were on Eugene's own ship, so he already saw a bunch of people on his ship die because he couldn't dodge dansleif in the Hotarubi. Getting Shino would have been easiest for Mikazuki, but Julietta would not stop humping Barbatos leg and throwing shit at him, so for some reason Mika wasn't desperate enough to get rid of her and get Shino. He even was more concerned with just killing Rustal rather than rescuing Shino. "Shino failed, so I have to do it", to carry on his duty, he probably assumed Shino to be dead.

Eugene reversed Isaribi and even then, they got hit with the end of that explosion. They were outnumbered, fucked, and all about to die at this point, especially with the Dansleif making a giant warship like the Isaribi a sitting duck. Since Mika failed to get Shino, what kind of decision do you make as a leader when you have little to no resources left and depleted forces and have lost a ton of your crew? Even as they were retreating, they were being fired at and Derma lost his arm, Ride saw his comrade explode before him, a bunch of people died on the retreat. Even seconds delayed in the retreat would have meant even more people dying because more of Rustal's forces would be on them.

It was a hard and shitty call to have to make in a situation that Tekkadan was stupid enough to get themselves into in the first place. Which is why Orga talked about how he felt he sold them a lie.

This sounds nice in paper, but it's just so sad when you realize the what if.

>why the hell did shino charge forward?

For the last ditch one in a million chance he could still make it through and take out the flag ships bridge, completing the objective.

He was fucked either way even if he did try and run away. He was exposed, slowed by his heavily damaged ms, and all the enemy ships were aiming at him.

He could either try for that one in a million chance of taking out Rustal and for all purposes ending the battle, or try and run for that one in a million chance he makes it back to the home ship through not only ship artillary but also a bunch of enemy ms and then the battle continues.

They are child soldiers user, concepts such as "childhood" or "teenage years" never existed for them in the first place. They're little, suicidal grown ups.

Yeah I noticed that. The last shot of ep 45 basically didn't exist in ep 46.

Oh well. Basically, if Shino wasn't dead in that cockpit he had little chances of surviving unless Mikazuki rescued him right away and brought him back. If only they hadn't set that stupid timer, then no one would have had to have let him die alone.

I really don't think it has to do with age. It's a personal, subjective reaction and it depends. I have seen full grown adults start shit while many teens can be more mature than a lot of adults out there. So how fans react it depends but in cases like this one you will see some wish for both of them to die, to save the pain.

Yes, the message was for Yamagi to keep on living thanks to what Eugene told him. It's a message from Shino, because Yamagi was in such a bad situation he did not know what to do, feel or how to react. He even wanted to die because he can't think of a place, a world without Shino. We could say it was his catharsis, the first step to accept Shino died but he will still live on even if it's for Shino and his dying wish: to protect Tekkadan.

And yes, I do hope Eugene and Yamagi strike a friendship. Both lost a very important person in their lives and as you said Eugene had to make the shittiest decision in his whole life possibly but he did it knowing what Shino wanted. I hope these two survive.

couldn't he fall back behind the hotarubi? the dansleif didn't even pierce through it completely and was embedded in the hull right? it was so huge in scale compared to flauros i just felt it could have been adequate cover to get him out of enemy fire at first...at least until someone can come and hurry and back him up...

this is true, but that doesn't mean they can't try to live on when they lose people. otherwise akihiro should have hanged himself 100Xs over, he lost more than yamagi did.

>he lost more than yamagi did.
Factually he did, but not sure if emotionally. He lived for ten years having accepted Masahiro was dead and moved on, then his brother appeared out of nowhere and died right after. With Lafter he wasn't even aware of her feelings or have any particular emotional relationship with her. With Yamagi you have someone he's apparently loved for years and dedicated himself entirely to protecting him in some way.

How many kids?

>healing from loss
>gets thrown into work and battle right away with no minute to rest or sort out his feelings
>has to carry the legacy of his loved one which basically amounts to more fighting and putting his life in danger
He's not healing from anything in these circumstances, the most he can do is numb himself and keep going on auto pilot.

Probably around 4.

By this point of the story I only cared about Shino, Yamagi, Eugene and Guts (and GaliGali) and after Shino's dead I know the others have a heavy plot armor (except GaliGali), so I don't really expect them to die.

The whole scene with the flashback and Eugene telling Yamagi about it, it's to give a positive feelings for both Yamagi and the viewers. Yes, it's sad as fuck because missed opportunities and what-if's but Yamagi at that moment he only thought about that he finally understood Shino and what he was fighting for.

I doubt Yamagi will get healed fast or anytime soon. It will take years because he really did love Shino but caring on Shino's wish, it's something important to him. Time doesn't heal but you get used to the pain and you can move on little by little.

It's like they put the cake in front of me, smashed it, then proceeded to tell me how delicious it would have been.

Apparently the director gathered everyone around and announced Yamagi loves Shino, as reported by an animator on twitter. Their reply was "No Duhh?"

I think it would take some form of autism to not notice.

Ok this is hilarious. Damn it Nagai.

I saw a lot of it here for as S1 was airing and of course this season as well.

>Julietta survives having her MS impaled by a fucking mace
The blow wasn't even as bad as the one Shino or Azee's mech took in S1. Her cockpit was relatively undamaged.
>>Shino dies from an explosion at the shoulder of his MS and no one retrieves him
His mech turned into a fireball and the remains had the cockpit clearly torn open

Another thread another wave of reaching for complaints by speedwatching homosexuals butthurt from their hemorrhoids and from their gay ship breaking.

>Yamagi loves Shino
Holy shit!

You're confusing what they said

Because they were retreating fast with the chaff affecting the radar. If Mika stayed behind he wouldn't be able to find the ship

>Yamagi loves Shino

Shut the fuck up... For real?! I would never have imagined. I am shocked. SHOCKED, I TELL YOU!