So she's gonna win, right?

So she's gonna win, right?

Yahari thread

Why don't we let this girl win instead?

She's won our hearts.

I hope not. Yukino should win if there's any justice in the world.

But she's worse than Yui.

>best girl being worse
Does not compute.

Why does she deserve it?

I think the fault in your logic is that you think Yukino is best girl.

Yui is worst of the main girls. Not genuine at all. She deserves to lose if anything.

She's literally perfect and Hachiman wants her.

You think Yui is best? Your logic is already wrong.

>Goddess
>Perflat
>Best banter
>Mutual desire for genuine
>OTP

What do you mean perfect?
>Hachiman wants her
How does his wanting her mean she deserves it?

An anime-onlyfag? No, even the anime shows and narratives Hachiman's monologues that tells you why and shows why they're best together. A secondaryfag who doesn't want Hachiman to be happy or know a fascinating angel who's seemingly flawless but isn't when she's right in front of him.

How about no.

Answer the question. How does X wanting Y mean Y deserves X? You're only using X to justify it.

Wow, 30 minutes and still no Irohafags? I'm glad I'm alive.

What makes you think she's gonna win when Yui is not the main girl? She's not a good match anyways.

Pfft, I'm not going to sit here and spoonfeed a secondaryfag who's too lazy to read the LN and who's unable to pay attention to the anime.

Because Yui has been especially understanding and caring towards 8man?

>Iroha is not genuine
>Yui is not genuine
>Yukino is genuine
Your move, Yuifag.

Sweet copout, you mangina.

What if no one wins?

So is Yukino in her own way and she has been doing that longer than Yui. Yui can't beat the main girl who's written to win here.

How does Yukino being 'genuine' mean she deserves Hachiman?

>so is Komachi, so is Iroha, so is Haruno, so is Yukino
Wow, it's nothing special.

Wasn't the whole thing in the last volume is that 8man realized that his expectations for Yukino were absolutely shit on when he realized how much she emulated and relied on others and is actually weak?

>being this new
Holy shit.

Not an argument, kiddo.

What was that, user?

8man's expectations of both Yukino and Yui were wrong. Yukino isn't as strong as he had imagined and idealized. But Yukino seeking genuine is true and still a sincere desire.

Lurk moar, kid.

This. Yukino > Iroha >>> Yui

I remind them.

Isn't the whole story about characters seeking genuine relationships? Fuck, if you're calling Yui disingenuous for that shit she pulled during the date, if my memory serves me right, she did it to rouse 8man and finally put an end to things and bring closure. She's more methodical than we're let on. Other than that and how she interacts with Miura's clique, her desire for genuine is about as genuine as 8man or Yukino's. Yukino is just a bit more desperate.

No.

But she is still best girl.

No. 8man and Yukino were the only characters at the start who were looking for the real thing. Yui and Iroha were fake as fuck when they first started and for a while. But Hachiman did this thing and it rubbed off on them, but they are still not truly genuine.

>1st volume released on Sept. 27
>2nd slated for May 23
Now I see why everyone hates Yen Press.

Is volume 12 confirmed to be the final one?

What? Yui did what she did in order to give Yukino a needed push. Yui may have come to like Hachiman, but she's arguably more concerned with Yukino's feelings. If anything, she is helping Yukino win

>this
his*

You don't win if you get an IF route.

Why is this still a discussion? Shipfags...

That certainly isn't the impression I got. Hell, she even said she wanted to bring things to an end and "take everything". I think it was meant to give that push, but also let her intentions be known that she wanted some closure in the situation.
Because it's still very much a possibility...
And those IF scenarios are just to give perspective and is essentially official fanfiction...
It isn't a deciding or telling factor of the final result or product...

Yui knows Yukino loves 8man and that she letting other people decide her future Yui included.
She was forcing Yukino to stand up for herself hence Yui not being nice girl.

What about when Yukino scolded Yui for trying to emulate others and Yui just said how cool she is.
Being genuine is why she became friends with Yukino

Yui liked Yukino for who she was. It was cool to her and that's how she started to cling around her and eventually became friends. But Yui at the time was still conforming to people around her. She also had insecurities, thinking the club was the thing that held them the members together. It wasn't until after the whole drama with Yukino running for president was over that Yui got past that. Also note that Yui doesn't openly try to flirt/get close to 8man in front of Yukino. There's some guilt she feels like she's going behind Yukino's back since she knows that Yukino likes 8man.

Yui really grew gradually through series but she wanted some kind of genuine relation from the beginning.

Also its fitting that at the end of last volume she finally managed to bake cookies right and gave them to 8man right in front of Yukino. She even saw Yukino wanted to give 8man cookies the day before.
But in the end she still sank her own ship wanting to help Yukino.

It's either volume 12 or 13. If it goes any further than that then the series is going to turn to shit. You can't drag this story out for much longer.

>Yui really grew gradually through series but she wanted some kind of genuine relation from the beginning.

Yui has neither grown all that much and that second thing most certainly isn't correct.

Why would she say that she's fine with a lie in both universes, if she supposedly seeks real relationships? Face it, she only wants to end up with Hachiman.

8 man should blueball errybody and get with trap-kun

She spent her whole life sucking up to others so being friends with someone and not pretending is what brought her closer to Yukino.

And I hope you dont think proposal was for real? It was her giving up on 8man and pushing him and Yukino into action to end this stalemate.

>so being friends with someone and not pretending is what brought her closer to Yukino.

But that's not true. I really wish the story had ended already, because then we wouldn't have people saying things like this.

then why did she? just so she could be closer to 8man? or do you think so she could leech on Yukino`s popularity?

>I really wish the story had ended already
me too but Watari wants more cash and he ist done with milking this series

Perfection.

Start your cancer threads with the title in the subject, you filthy filter avoider.

what a shitty cunt

If I want to read the LN, am I going to need to torrent it or is there a site with translations?

kyakka

Thank you, user.

SAIKA

Where are my Irohabros?

Iroha's time coincides with Euroop's time

go away cancer

Cancer is actually saving your life. Or else you will be having acute life-threatening condition like septicemia and organ failure. It is like loosening the mouth of balloon to release the pressure instead of letting it explode.

It's already Yukinos win faggots. If there is Yuifags who still don't believe this, there is literally no reason to argue with them, as it should be clear that nothing will stop their delusions at this point