Brit/pol/ - Dangerous People With Dangerous Ideas Edition

>I'm more than 'Madame Brexit' - Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42458062

>Boris Johnson says UK wants better relations with Russia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42450479

>British passports will return to 'iconic' blue cover after Brexit, it is confirmed
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/22/british-passports-will-return-iconic-blue-cover-brexit-confirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-vU8mYOEKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42466312
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f341983d5c1443fd96c5e3f12e321d42.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-42462968
vocaroo.com/i/s0JEDXAlryq5
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was just listening to some fashy music on Youtube, and literally while I was listening, the page glitched out, and when I reloaded, it was blocked in the UK

Thanks May, just arrest me for being right wing already? Might as well get used to my cell.

>the state of people who vote(d) for the tories

UK #1

life is too short for your depressing, moody shite lads

grow up

what site?
i know they've been playing wackamole with dailystormer for ages

Does this pic sum up the uk ?

you realise they actually log what we watch to plan on taking it down right

This is the best still.

Youtube.com

youtube.com/watch?v=p-vU8mYOEKQ

It was another version of this same song, on a popular channel. Blocked.

I don't think they realise how much so this motivates people to act. Streisand effect and all that.

Jacking it rn lads. Just thought I'd tell you.

>The moderate Right doffs the cap and touches the forelock to political correctness. But you have to oppose political correctness in a manner which is seen to be morally efficacious if you are to attract into your ranks people other than the usual suspects and the people who are always going to be Right-wing no matter what. If you are to achieve large-scale social conversions to an extent that is required at this time and going forward into the middle of this century, you will need to do what the Left did when they provided a grammar for their own sensibility.

>Political correctness is a happy-clappy, quite tight-knit set of encoded and rather puritanical ideals about what’s wrong and what’s right in a secular morality. And in some ways, the Right needs to create a political soundness, a political correctness, of its own. It needs to create a sort of “four legs: good, two legs: bad,” sort of Animal Farm scenario in reverse. It needs to think quite deeply about moral philosophy, which is where the Left started their purging of the institutions.

oh i remember this one that got posted here ages ago

>They decided a long time ago what was the essence of their ideas, how can they be boiled down to a compost that is assimilable by enormously large and disparate numbers of people, and how can the Right be dished by making its own ideas appear archaic, or authoritarian, or old-fashioned, or unpleasant, or against the grain of the age, or not nice to people, or unduly exclusive and intolerant, and so on. And they’ve done a pretty good job in demonizing not just the far Right, which is regarded as a demonic force in Western society now, but in demonizing conservatism itself.

>And it’s partly because of the fear of the far Right, the fear that if the Right actually fights against the Left, it will have to use ideas which are radically Right-wing, at least philosophically. It will have to touch those ideas at least philosophically. And if it does that, it becomes embroiled again with all of those issues which go back to the Second Global War of the twentieth century, and that’s the last thing conservatism masquerading as anti-Communism, amongst other things, ever wanted to do.

>But it’s deeper even than that, a sort of squeamishness about all of that. The deeper thing is the morality of it, and the fact that moral inequality is a goodness.

>shitposting on okcupid
>check profile
>girl 23, straight, looking for long term and friends
>normal pictures
>sounds like right out of tumblr in her questions and can't do simple logic for her life
>other profile
>girl 20, bisexual, looking for hookups
>pictures just in underwear
>check questions
>straight out of pol

I love this website

Stacies will whore for both sides wich are both full of sexually fustrated virgins (including me)

>I don't think they realise how much so this motivates people to act. Streisand effect and all that.
they never will

Not sure if I agree with that. Think about right-wing activism and activity ten years ago versus now. The difference is insane.

LADS WHY AREN'T YOU FIXING BRITAIN
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VOOOOOOTE

RIP aardvark and meerkats :(

>pound shop eddie

Bowden was a nonce.

>right-wing activism
the whole brexit/trump momentum has seemed to die out now, the street protests like BF and E E E EDL only ever get 20 people turn up and le pen and wilders where disapointing in their elections
Italy has there election coming up and it could be intresting if the Anti-EU commies win, Sweeden has there ukipesque commies leading the poles but i hope they dont fuck it up like wilders did

>saving hundreds of images of children is completely normal behaviour
Nonce

You again.

How's Slavland, Nick?

I can't wait for the fucking collapse folks.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42466312
BREAKING NEWS, ITS ANUDA SHOAH.

I was actually on the train when this happened, I think, it could of been another spastic but it sounded eerily similar. It was true the fucking train had us packed like sardines and these fucking iron sided fuckers think that half a dozen people should make way for her worthless counterproductive lazy arse. All she had to do was wait 15 minutes and get on the next.

another thread consisting of top quality discussion

What happened to Eddie?

Died of alcohol poisoning, so his underage brother is picking up the tripcode and attempting to continue his legacy.

Good evening Brit/pol/. If anyone wants to participate in a new anti-immigration poster campaign with good optics that will spread to normies, please check out #MyBordersMyChoice:
Posters go up Jan 21 on campuses across the world.

We have translations for every country. UK PDF for printing here:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f341983d5c1443fd96c5e3f12e321d42.pdf

Brits will reclaim their homeland. Your demographic destiny is in your hands and victory will be yours. Godspeed anons

We're long passed that point now faggot.
All that's left is shit posting.
Brit/pol/ is Britain personified.
A fucking mess.
Trying to act like it isn't is LARPing.
Adapt or fuck off.
Lol

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-42462968

vocaroo.com/i/s0JEDXAlryq5

>check /r/ukpolitics to see what normies think
>twenty angry articles about blue passport

Which retard said we were scared to call it "black Friday"? Black Friday is a shopping day for goys where they save £2 on a £400 toaster. Black Eye Friday is the last Friday before Christmas, where everyone goes out, drinks far too much, and there's always fights which results in...black eyes. I swear the fucking state of these threads...

Reddit is based.

>HUMANISE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED DEHUMAN
I personally, for one, look forward to the gainful employment that I am awaiting as a state sponsored mass murderer working at in internment camp. The future looks grim but at least I'll get to tidy it.

>t. Faggot who missed out on ebin deals on black Friday
Cuck

Sup Forums is a useless containment board.

how have I only just heard this now lmfao. who made this?

Dumbass. We're coming from the Indian subcontinent, not Europe.

wat

newfag

Fuck off Rorschach

"Bowden's Ghost", a youtuber.

neck yourself virgin

Le Pen got a record result and Wilders increased his vote share and number of seats.

Trump hasn’t came good on all his promises yet but he has made big strides. Illegal immigration is down bigly, the ban has been enforced, his tax plans have gone through and his enemies in the media and (((entertainment))) have been hugely discredited.

Most British peons require any irrational reason to vent their frustrations over whatever bullshit they are allowed to complain about. It's literally the 5 minutes hate from 1984.

Peaks and dips are going to happen just like they do for lefties, but I think the overall trend is so, so much more in our favour. There is undeniably a trend toward more and more right wing and ethnically minded politics than there has been for at least 50 years. Trump is essentially a dogwhistling alt-right candidate, Golden Dawn might take Greece in 2019, Swedish Democrats in Sweden as you said. Things are looking up imo, now is the time to take the white pill and improve yourself to work toward a better future.

Basic bitch blackpill tripfag with a mixed race kid. Why should anybody listen to you, you failure?

>virgin

This whole #mybordersmychoice thing is bullshit. Democracy has failed, it was our choice to control which party we let in and we have chosen consistently over many decades to chose parties that overwhelmingly support high levels of migration.

He doesn’t seem the type. Any motive yet?

This.
Bunch of babies crying because of a few brown people coming in.

Because I'm right.
It's all a fucking joke.
You just don't get it.
Yet.
Lol.

>Rorschach
Literally who? Isn't that the name of those ink splooges that psychoanalysts used to use?

i reckon it was ex or something

*a ex or something

>now is the time to take the white pill and improve yourself to work toward a better future
Dare I say, start forming vanguards?

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0

I'm glad, I don't want to end up like you, putting a bastard in some jungle savage and then getting roped into living with her dysfunctional family. Disgraceful. Go and drink yourself to more despair, Eddie, I'm sure that's what you really want for yourself.

>see tripcode

Yeah that seems the most likely.

pretending to be a european today lads.

>bonjour

come barely any of us have friends let alone enough connection to form a vanguard

Yes based Bowdenposter.
Now is the time.

Lmfao no faggot.
We're all fucked lol.
We're all on the plane cunt.
It's hitting the mountain.
But you're acting smug because you're in the seat behind me.
Lmfao
We're both eating that rock cunt
You just won't admit it
Kek

>projection

Look at his nonce face.

Why does this tripfag type like he's writing poems?

Make your point and fuck off.

State of Nick Griffin Internet Defence force

I'm guessing he means the Watchmen character.

lad your going to give yourself alcahol poisning
>Born to late to explore the world
>Born to early to explore the universe
>Born just in time to witness eduardo de scouser's mental breakdown

I'm sober cunt

>giving pound shop edward (you)s

Hah.

Which Japanese import Blu-Ray discs of your favourite anime is your missus getting you for Xmas, Eddie-kun?

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

Fucking meet me at concert square cunt and I'll fucking invert your trachea

>eduardo de scouser

You'll be inverting your hand on my head when I'm done cuddling you, Eddie-kun dear.

The real Eddie is never this novel.

Potassium.

I was paid.

Like Judas.

>I believe human inequality is the basis of life, but also the basis of morality, because I believe inequality is a moral force. The real division between the Left and Right is not about people who support socialized medicine or even much more harsh measures, if you like, or divisive measures like ethnicity or abortion or whatever. The real division, philosophically, is those who believe that equality, enforced or otherwise, is a moral good (broadly the general Left) and those who believe—and are often are too frightened to say so—that inequality is a moral good, which is what the philosophical Right really believes in.

>Even the most moderate center-Right figure, the John Majors of this world, talk about freedom, opportunity. If you have opportunity, you’ll have inequality even in a Marxian system. So, although they’re frightened to mention the I-word, if you like, all Rightist movements from the most moderate to the most radical, right across the spectrum, believe that inequality is inescapable, is a fact, has to be lived through, has to be dealt with, and is actually the way things should be.

JSA finally came in?

Nonce.

ok pakisposter

You can't invert a trachea you mong! Even if you could it would still function as a fucking pipe you ABSOLUTE.

Nonce.

Post-birth abortion should be legal.

Come here then cunt and let's see if you survive the fucking operation faggot

The real Eddie doesn't call people nonces unless they're anime posters. Stop LARPing.

Ordered Eddie's gift last night for express delivery, I'll even buy the second part of the box set when it's released just for him.

Anime should help cure his alcoholism.

>it's real

Christ.