I just got banned for posting this

I just got banned for posting this

>ironic that sub-replacement fertility is any rate below approximately 2.1 children born per woman

The reason was because it was nothing to do with politics or current events.

>I would say population replacement is a current event AND to do with politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150106710
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147290528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151636945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144015853/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150796225/
youtube.com/watch?v=u9RI7yN0XnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((strange)))

Women should exercise and eat a balanced diet if they want to keep their looks, instead of drinking, smoking, and eating fast food and other garbage.

You missed the point completely.

Goys, don't have more than two children. Your women will turn into an ugly monsters.

>Please die out.

Childless roasties look like shit regardless, so who gives a fuck?

You want to stay in the same phase of human development forever don't you ma'am? Don't ruin it by discovering the pleasures of motherhood and grandmotherhood

>Oxidative stress

literally timecube tier garbage. I know what (((they))) are trying to do here but they could have used a better excuse at least.

ill just fuck more bitches, have 5 plus kids with each.

time to rape and pillage the bourgeois, some of their stupid daughters have big fat asses, good for pilfering!

mods always delete stuff they dont likefor bullshit reasons. ie.
nazi UFO
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150106710

History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147290528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151636945

Occult government
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010

NASA (went for this one even into IRC to ask why they delete a thread about a government organization and just got the reply "everything is politics if i just believe it" and was banned in the IRC too)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144015853/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150796225/

as for yours, i probably wouldnt connect it necessarily to politics, but news which according to the rules belong here too. pic related, thread got me b& too

>population decline would be bad
No, the problem is we have too much niggers, chinks and poos. But if those didn't exist keeping a stable population with everybody having two kids would be the best.

Isn't ban evasion illegal?

Can confirm. I have 4 kids and man, I'm looking rough! Haven't had a good night's sleep in 10 years.

are you gonna snitch?

Bothmy grandmas had 8 kids and didnt lose their looks. Total fucking lie.

mods are subhuman vermin so no one cares

I imagine they didn't smoke, never drank heavy, and ate good wholesome food for the majority of their lives.

On a side note why is every single article about reducing birthrates use white men and women for the photos? Anybody? (((Oh yeah)))

No americans have always been massive degenerates stuffing whatever intoxicant we can find into our mouths. Before prohibition we drank liquor like water

Yeah and those people are fat, wrinkly, and ugly as hell by the time they're 60.

Of my grandmother's neither smoked, only 1 drank (that gin doe), and they both ate their own home cooked meals their entire lives. One lived to 88 and the other will turn 91 this month. Both looked good for their age their entire lives.

Not all Americans got hooked on cigs in the 60s and the ones who didn't are much better off for it.

My grandma is over 70 and she used to smoke daily, she’s incredibly healthy. She lives in Montana and has maintained her own yard for like 60 years though so that’s probably a big thinng Americans don’t exercise much anymore.
My great grandma on my moms side lived to be 100, I don’t know if she drank at all because ny earliest memories of her she was still a mummy in a wheelchair.
it all just comes down to genetics.

Yeah we are in the middle of another memewar.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9RI7yN0XnM

this

Having even one child will fuck a woman's body up, sorry Sup Forums

both my great grandmothers smoked daily and drank quite often and lived to 94 and 95.

To think the same fate will befall me is suicide - mixture of luck and genetics, and with what they put in the alcohol and cigarettes today, I don't think luck's on our side.

How about we just migrate from this imageboard to another one with non faggot mods.

oldfag here, 37, my skin looks 10x better than a white woman my age, and still much better than a 30 year old. Makeup is a helluva drug.

I think the whole topic of keeping a certain look belongs to

(((They're))) at it again.

That requires them to take some responsibility. Do you really think a roastie can handle this?

Mods are faggots look at all the bullshit threads we have daily. They're only here to silence truth. Fuck Sup Forums and fuck the mods.

Funny you think taking a bunch of dicks up the vagina will wreck it but diet and exercise is going to fix the destruction a 21 inch long and 15 inch baby is going to cause