Netflix has taken ork memes to a new level

Netflix has taken ork memes to a new level.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0220008/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i liked this movie
reminded me of shadowrun

Netflix Shills go fuck yourself

Lost all respect for Will Smith when he jumped aboard the "I don't respect the POTUS unless he's black" train.

This is a good movie! I watched it using my netflix subscription. It's super easy to sign up and good value

THIS THREAD CAN ONLY BE COMPLETE WITH THE MIXED ORC BABY

>watch it
>it's essentially zootopia but live action and less subtle
lmao

>see movie will be available one day
>no shit, a new will smith
>see movie is available
>oh shit, I'm put that new Will Smith on
>fall asleep immediately
Was it any good?

Needs more sexy kitsune dancing in a club

>from the director of suicide squad

You already know it's going to be pile of shit.

I honestly thought the movie was decent up until about the 30 minute mark then it went to shit, politics aside. The writing and action just steadily got worse as the movie went on.

Hold on....

We Wuz Mages

OH NO NO NO

Seems whiter than Ahmed

actually a great movie, love the subtle shitposting juxtaposing niggers with orc

so, is it any good?

Watched last night. Was decent. Last 20 mins was dumb. Dat Nikka or whatever her name is

Why is the orc blue and not green?

Of all the cop movies I've seen, End of Watch still sticks with me as being really fucking good.

thought it was ok. seemed stupid that a cartel would bother to "put a hit" on any of them and the movie would have some dumb way to show that. i don't think it was bad

but right now i can't think of any good cop movies. thinking of lethal weapon and other memes

I could kinda suspend my disbelief at some points, but really I mean I wouldn't necessarily put it past any cartel group to put a hit on cops, especially in shitty little border towns. Overall I think the movie did a good job illustrating the brotherhood between the two cops. I guess that kinda felt different that a typical cop movie where cops are just sort of a vehicle to move the plot forward about a crime or investigation.

yea i agree with that concept

>but right now i can't think of any good cop movies. thinking of lethal weapon and other memes
SE7EN you fags

>Set in an alternate present-day where humans, orcs, elves and fairies have been coexisting since the beginning of time,

Literally why.

se7en was a horror movie and the "cops" were detectives. sure they did good in fleshing out the characters but it was more about hunting that faggot kevin spacey than anythiing

They were trying to make an ebin political statement about rich, aesthetic white elves keeping the niggers down in the ghetto.

To show that even in ones fantasy a nigger is a nigger.

Se7en was good, but in a different way than EoW. Like I posted here:
Se7en was more about the investigation of the murders than about the cops. Brad Pitt's character just transfered over to that department and has never worked with the Morgan Freeman guy. They get along and pal around a bit, but we don't really see their relationship grow all that much since the main plot is about solving the crime.

This. Kike influence was clear.

It’s shadow run with training day. Good movie though

It's like they want us to stop watching movies ahahahahaha.

>>it's essentially zootopia but live action and less subtle

...also "Alien Nation", "Lethal Weapon", "Men in Black", and so on and so on...

i watched it earlier, thats how i felt to.

elves were the whites, orcs were the blacks.

Notice how any movie over the last 2 years that has pushed a political correct motive and flopped hard?

i get it

it's because will smith is actually a Bright (1 in a million) who can wield the magic wand that elf girl had

if youre not a bright you explode if you touch the wand like the spics did

I thought the movie did a good job if you interpret the jews as the elves. The jews profit off all of the other races, media, and conflict in the movie.

>but right now i can't think of any good cop movies. thinking of lethal weapon and other memes

Robocop

Bright is from the producers of end of watch and suicide squad - it plays out like end of watch + a LOTR +Alien Nation.
Not great but good, a solid step above alot of other netflix films

robocop: prime directives
imdb.com/title/tt0220008/