WTF HAPPENED TO THIS GUY?

ghost used to be so entertaining but everytime i tune into his show all he bitches about is "muh bronys" "muh furries" "muh trolls" "muh Sup Forums" thats all he does is bitch about stuff.
is there a replacement for ghost that covers the economy and cryptocurrency along with giving financial advice?

"ghost used to be entertaining and informative

literally who

hes from true capitalist radio

Yeah he is broken. He says he stopped drinking, probably the issue. He ranted yesterday how Sup Forums is for pedos and school shooters. Not my Sup Forums..he needs to take those words back.

His bitching is fake as fuck and routine, b4 you could hear the butthurt in his voice and a serious show going to hell because of the trolls, YOU COULD actually hear the old people that were his fan base from true conservative days slamming the door.

how out of touch are you?

AJ has always depended on being “the red pill” alternative to regular media. With so many people awake now, his audience has been stolen, and his pettiness is showing.

What kind of question is that?
He used to be incredibly popular among troll communities and on /mlp/.

I know who the alcoholic ghost is, but one of his shills answering to the obligatory e-celeb thread post is just sad.
this. He was always boomer tier, on pair with Alex. Millenials and young Gen X just listened to him do to the lack of alternatives, which now exists. His unironic obsessions and alcoholism doesn't help much to appeal to a greater audience and help him grow. Adding to this, the only good thing about ghost was trlling him with call ins.

Imb afraid gost as de audisms.

LOL

Some tard is upset that Ghost called out their bullshit.

Why don't you try not being an aspie tard?

Hello Ghost why do you beat up mentally handicapped children ?

Hes a raging sjw that has a hard on for Molememe.

Is ghost still relevant? stopped listening to him since the break.
I miss more new callers, and I hate fucking namefags.

The fact you even care about the "callers" highlights you should not even be listening to begin with.

Ghost is right about Sup Forums being a honeypot and tracking people keeping records etc..

If only you pukes were getting beat up.

>muh capitalism
>sells postcards

Hey Thomas, I was wondering if you were doing a Christmas show this year.

The engineer isn't a child tho

I heard you chase kids around the park in your wheel chair to scare them.

Anyone not circle jerking your bullshit views must be Ghost.

Only aspie tards have this kind of busted world view.

I didn't even know he was back

But why Ghost why must you beat the children in your woodshed don't you have a heart ?

only thing I could dislike about Ghost is he convinced me to sell my ETH before it more than doubled in value from where I had bought it at - but heck made some money, will have to drown my tears in fancy steaks and living lavish