We're too stupid to understand TLJ

wired.com/2017/12/geeks-guide-last-jedi/

Guys it's official (((they))) have said if you don't like this SJW propaganda piece you are just too retarded to understand it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=rTt96XbxMHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leia force pulling herself back onto the ship from deep space was the stupidest thing ever

I thought Last Jedi was fine as a "turn your brain off" and enjoy movie, don't consider myself a Star Wars fan and have polarizing opinions from those that do (Prequels are good and deeper than given credit, Rogue One is absolute garbage.), but man am I starting to hate TLJ after all this refusal to even mention the endless plotholes, going-nowhere plotlines, and forced character decisions.
Syfy actually had the gall to say all haters were "faceless internet trolls" making dummy accounts just to lower the RT score,
Now seeing this and other lefty propaganda sites being so utterly controlled by a narrative that isn't directly politics and just entertainment legitimately makes me worried that companies like Disney are getting an even tighter grasp on culture and will affect the future generations who don't know better for the worse.

This is why geeks tend to call themselves "autists" now.
"Geek" is a corporate consumer identity.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=rTt96XbxMHs

Never really thought of it that way but it is true and funny how you have to resort to labeling yourself with a form of mental illness (albeit jokingly) just to separate yourself from the mindless masses posing as hobbyists.

I actually liked it. I’m not sure why the ashkenazi jews and liberal media are blaming criticism on the alt-right. The purple haired lady was a bit too much feminism but that was about it. The black/Asian kiss was literally a little peck while the black character wasn’t even entirely conscious. Before it came out I was under the impression that it was romantic and involved tongue. I probably wouldn’t have cared anyways because the Asian girl is homely and chubby.

Leia in space force pulling herself was stupid. Suicidal hyperspeed is something that was always theorized but now it throws of the dynamics of space warfare but meh whatever. The long chase while running out of fuel and not seeing little ships was a bit hard to believe. Other than that the movie was great. Luke’s character I’m totally fine with. I guess the retarded fan base wanted him to be like the non-canon EU Luke

>tfw to smart to watch Star Wars

This is how I felt but seeing the massive swing in favor of the movie as "ground-breaking" is a bit much. It was fun and that's it. Not deep, philosophical, or even worth watching a second time, just fun.

So they’re using our tactics against us lol nice try Walt

the resemblence is uncanny

Yes kike overlords, I was too stupid to understand how groundbreaking the "your momma" joke was.

>alt-right
Literally not a thing. Stop legitimizing the media's language.

What's the point of even setting the films in the Star Wars universe if they're just going to shit all over the canon?

You can't cash grab with a major name/franchise, then retcon everything those fans love and came to see the movie for and expect them not to get pissed and hate it.

Are SJWs brain damaged?

To be honest the SJW shit doesn't even bother me that much, the real problem is that it's a real bad film.

Copying this from some other user, but The Last Jedi is like watching Rian Johndon stomp the shit out of all the Star Wars toys he doesn't like, so no one can ever play with them again.

Wrong
Attack of The Clones was the most intellectual Star Wars movie
That’s why it sucked
Every Star Wars fan knows this

>using the same arguments as with why Hillary didn't win

the left doesn't have a B plan, don't they?

But you are too retarded

pls disney but everybody who does not understand TLJ into re-education camps. ty.

literallyme.jpg

"Geek" was always that. A weaksauce version of "nerd". Normal person that is somewhat intelligent, but still capable of functioning well in society. These people are indeed "geeks".