twitter.com/animeseiyu/status/838649067961909248
twitter.com/atsushi19630312/status/836846044990353408
youtube.com/watch?v=07oDmLLT3ak
news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2611056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, just friends. Also shit show.

Kubo's sketch is nicer.

Chris wishes, but probably not

JJ, Otabek and Fairy seem likely for the next one.

Yuuri makes me like mpreg.
Wtf.

Its because he gets off on stealing Victor from the world. Marriage is no longer enough, if he has Victor's baby its proof of their love.

Chris forgot to shave his chest hair.

Pidors!!! On ice.

They seem to be very good friends.

Who will be on the last one?

Baldfat or Baldfatfairy

Why can't we have a special board for fujoshi?

JJKubo

>/cm/,/y/
What did he mean by that?

that's for volume 5

Why Chris face looks so disgusting?

I was terrified from the moment I seen an initial design.

Just think of that pure alps boy. It'll make you feel better.

I want a twisted fic where Piggy attempts to get pregnant but real world applies so it can't be omegaverse or traditional butt-baby magic. Piggu wants to carry the baby.

Pure alps boy would have been het /ss/ qt3.14 shota.

Turboing gay ruined him.

Chris is the best, you just can't handle his huge sexuality.

did they ruin bikefairy's vacation?

>ruin

They can't control themselves when they're drunk but it's a good thing as they would be too busy raping each other.

Maybe they hooked up sometimes. Christ liked him no question. Maybe still has some lingering feelings, considering his lockscreen. Poor Masumi-san.

It is. It looks like they're being silly like in that picture by the pool.

Please tell me more and I might write it.

Please don't encourage the Pig's impossible degenerate fetishes. It will only hurt him more in the end.

This would only work if he was trans.

His face is uncanny. These eyes and facial hair don't fit together.

Victor is rich, they can afford artifical insemination or surrogacy or something.

It's not rape if both of them are willing Why not steal him from the world by impregging Victor instead. This way he is chained and is not able to leave.

But he doesn't want children or to let Victor have their children or anything. He just gets so lost in lust that he wants Victor to fuck him pregnant.

He should instead have his fetishes redirected into creampies or something.

Chris is not for everybody. It takes a refined taste to appreciate his mature eros.

Well said, user.

This is true. Yuuri only brings it up once anyway, twice if you count the Bahamut crossover. He just really wants the D.

>He just gets so lost in lust that he wants Victor to fuck him pregnant
How do you think Victor would take that? Would Yuuri tell him what he wanted explicitly? Would Victor go along with it and be the one to teach Yuuri about creampies?

I need the details for scientific purposes.

They're those two two slut girlfriends that talk about all the dudes they fucked but they don't fuck eachother.

I think I just found my favorite interpretation of Chris and Victor friendship

I bet he'll retire in S2. His characterization seems a little bland to me.

It's the combination of the feminine eyelashes, shitty facial hair and ugly hair cut. I dislike his design too.

I'm okay with his design simply because it goes well with who Chris is: someone who was born with innocent like features and is desperately trying to make his true self shine through. Even if the result is awkward.

Overall I'm fond of the good ol' Ass Man as if he were an old friend, I can't explain it.

Not mention that his hair colour is similar to french fries.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

I only dislike the haircut. I'm okay with the eyelashes and I like the facial hair enough to get unironically triggered when people remove it on montages.
>Overall I'm fond of the good ol' Ass Man as if he were an old friend, I can't explain it.
My brother of african origins, I feel the same.

At least they haven't stopped surprising us with the BD covers

I've seen it this way since 10 too, they got a hoe friendship

>Didn't forget the chest hair
I love her sometimes

So many people hating on Chris, meanwhile more of him and Victor fooling around like in would give me life. They come across as so hilariously dramatic yet sincere, together. Their friendship warms my heart.

>fujoshits

Exatcly, they don't really seem like each others' type, but they probably have the same taste in men.

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

twitter.com/animeseiyu/status/838649067961909248
twitter.com/atsushi19630312/status/836846044990353408

Sato Yamamoto is directing a PV for (Endless Night character designer) Atsushi Kamijou's manga SEX, at MAPPA.
It's called SEX ~Prologue~ , and even though it's meant to celebrate the series' 30th aniversary, which is next year, it's being released in march 25th of this year, which also happens to coincide with Anime Japan.
In other words, I'd start getting mentality prepared for the possibility of a full adaptation being planned for next year. Just in case.

Vol 5: bikefairyleaf (no finalists are left out)
Vol 6: baldfat
or baldfairy (bald/fat/fairy: 3 covers)
or baldfatfairy

I know nothing of this guy's manga but his style is nice

>no finalists are left out

Now it's like China shouldn't have been on the cover and Phichit should be alone with Piggy like Chris with Victor.

>The theme of the BD covers is characters dancing/skating together
>Yuuri/Phichit/Guang Hong cover is out and no one bats an eye
>Cover features Victor and Chris and everyone loses their mind
>Implying they were lovers
>Following this logic: every person you dance with makes them you ex?
>Friendship doesn't exist in the fujoshits' rotten minds

can non faggots like myself enjoy this show or just people like OP?

I have recently seen an opening made by her. Her style is really cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=07oDmLLT3ak

I didn't think it could be possible to make Christophe uglier than he usually is
Sasuga MAPPA

I believe JJ won't be left out, it's my opinion. Chinkslut is at least friendly with Yuri and including him made covers harder to predict.

Don't let the fujoshits trick you. The characters aren't actually gay.

It's perfectly possible to fuck your friends, user.

You're taking this way too seriously.

>The characters aren't actually gay.

wait legit? i know nothing about this show no troll please

It's just joking around, retard

But it's called Yuri On Ice, not Yaoi on Ice.

Fuck off

Damn I had an OP like this would attract shitposters

just watch for yourself. It's homo as fuck, but it's good.

>homo as fuck
>its good

pick one

Reminder to ignore and report the shit posters.

*had a feeling

Go and stay go fujoshit

>original joke alert

No one is gay. It's just a bit of baiting and pandering in episode 7 to get those sweet fujo bucks. Degenerates in the west ran with it, but Japan as a whole doesn't care for homosexuals at all.

Ignore shitters like:

This just shows you know nothing of how Japan sees this series then, based off actual reactions and twitter. You know nothing. Run along, now.

The Witch agrees. I could see Chris giving Victor awful advice after the banquet. Advice that Victor takes competely serious.

>ice skating

She really couldn't hold back anymore after Endless Night

>Ring exchange scene happens
>Resentful homophobic nips attack the author and the show
Clearly a bit of baiting.
As things stand now some doubts might remain though, but let's not compare Yoi to glaring fujobait anime like Free!

my hope for S2 by 2018 is starting to vanish if that's true

There's not much doubt at all I'd say, even Otsuka said there's little interpretation particularly in regards to ep 10, but yeah nips really don't just take it as fujobait. Anyone who compares it to some shit like Free is a shitposting outsider
news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2611056

I only pop into these threads to make shitty jokes. The chances of them all being me are fairly high. :^)

He said they left no room for interpretation even if it didn't sit well with nips. It's clear what he's referring to.

I'm starting to get worried when we'll get S2or if there'll be one at all

>no one bats an eye

there were posts about guanghong's phichit lust

It's annoying as fuck, but people did the same shit with Phichit and Yuuri, saying they used to fuck in Detroit. It's not a new occurrence.

Kindly remember that we already won. We don't even need to defend anything about this show, it already proved its worth.

If there is S2, get ready to wait 2 years for it. I wonder when these threads will start dying before bump limit.

And reminder that some people have reasons to be madly butthurt and make fools of themselves.

Feels good

I'm starting to wonder. It might be one of those shows that everyone wants a S2 but that never works out. At least most people involved seem to want to do more.

>the very next day, they made a mistake

This always gets me

I actually don't remember, but if there were it must have been a scarce quantity 'cause no one made a big deal out of it.
Obnoxious.
Kek, they call me a retarded when their "jokes" are more retarded than me.

>HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nah it brings too much money, Mappa won't let it go, especially not after merch craziness that's been going on in recent weeks. Though 2 years of waiting or movie/ova first is getting more likely

>Homo or not depends of the homophobe's new but never improved 'argument'

>"kuchibiru eroi"
Kek

>Yabebebebebe
>AAAAA
>HOMOOOO
Mein sides

is this user mad bi yuuri fags got btfo?

I'd prefer Jizzbaldfat
Check the archive then, there was a lot of jokes about slutty China. No one made a big deal about it cause there was no reason to, same with Chris and Viktor

What's the point of ropes if roped one is into it?

Disgusting post, leave