What is your honest opinion on Angel Densetsu?

What is your honest opinion on Angel Densetsu?

He a cute!

It was funny in the beginning, bit off a bit more than it could chew in the later parts. 7/10

i loved it.

i never thought i would be not bored by the constant rehashing of the same joke. one of my personal favorites desu

Got way more out of it than I expected going in. Classic.

Great beginning, dragged on in the middle, great ending. It's like a sandwich using the best bread in the world and the plainest ham you could find.

Too pure too good for this world

Yeah that's what I thought too
I wish we had a spinoff about Ikuno's autistic antics

The greatest thing about it is that when I saw some pages posted in OPTs I actually thought the MC was some evil dude who's the scariest motherfucker in the series. Needless to say that when I started reading it without reading the synopsis my experience was probably far more amazing than the one most people reading this had. I could relate to the other characters so much.

Absolute fucking masterpiece.
He even gets the girl.

One of the VERY few manga that can make you literally burst out laughing. Not "snigger", not "heheh this is pretty funny", but actually "HRA HAR HA HUE HUE"

Made me seriously understand to not judge people based on appearances back in the day when I read this for the first time.

Surprisingly accurate explanation.

Absolutely loved it, left me in stitches after every chapter

It's pretty fun
Kuroda chapters were pretty shit though

Takehisa best girl

wtf i love japan now

This is one of those mangas that I learnt not to drink/eat while reading.

While a bit repetitive, I thought they were great. They're probably the easiest for the mangaka to draw (I think he even said Kuroda was practically the main character)

He said Kuroda was the responsible for moving the plot, so he used him many times

+ The comedy derives mostly from the dialogues, not cheap punchlines or "boom here's a huge panel with effect lines and some tsukkomi, this is the part where you laugh XD"
+ Artwork

- Not enough Rule 34
- Claymore was horse shit

It's very good, but I think it went on just a liiiittle too long. There were just too many rehashes of the big dumb guy's comic relief antics. Really picked up at the end though, great ending.

I love Claymore too