It's time to settle this

It's time to settle this.

Who would win in a street fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyUa2z0VXfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither, they are both chaotic good. They will form a truce and divide the territory to protect anons from bullies.

We need more strong girls like them to protect all of us from bullies.

Sup Forums

Eight Fold Blessings of Isis and Amaterasu Mori Summers is the only Shinka that has a chance of beating Rin with access to Take-P

Bear in mind that they're both the same height, but Shinka is 13kg heavier.

Rin.

Exactly what I was thinking. Unless Rin has some sort of special martial arts mastery, Shinka's going to beat this woman into a pulp.

What a fat fuck.

Please do not insult my wife's weight. Thank you.

Both gang up and bully user.

Rin will glass shinka

Shinka wins easily. She can throw Dekomori like a rag doll one handed. Deko is also 1kg heavier than Rin.

Alright, based on these arguments I think we can conclude Shinka would beat the living shit out of Rin. If anyone from the Rin camp would like to object, now's the time.

>experienced war veteran
>master marksman
>yakuza boss' daughter
>peerless swordmaster
>an enjo kosai so she can buy her arsenal
>has a death stare
Rin will take this.

Default Shinka would kill default Rin but meme Rin would beat meme Shinka.

Shinka is gonna pipebomb the other bitch.

Ume would destroy both those bitches and their disgusting sycophants.

>500 years magic casting experience
>100 anons ready to bodyswap and kick Rin's ass for their goddess
Yeah, Rin's gonna get her ass handed to her.

Rin is famous for beating anons, 100 or 1000 isn't a problem.
Also, Gun>magic.
Not to mention rin is a veteran cold blooded soldier. 500 years of magic experience based on "love" wouldn't help her from being cut to pieces.

Is Rin an edgemistress?

She's my mistress indeed

What if both Rin and Shinka liked you? Choosing one would upset the other and both hate two-timers.

Rin needs to calm the fuck down.

Neck yourself for having such impure thought. We can only have one godness. Now go fap to one of them while self-insert as them.

I would. Loser gets their shit packed in by me.

Where are the drawfags when you need them?

I've never had a single "I want to be her" thought about Rin, while I have such thoughts about Shinka all the time. Does that mean my choice has already been made?

Yes, my child. You are one step closer to attain Shinkahood

They'll henshin into The Ultra-Mega-Powertron Ultimate Mecha-Shrinka and destroy earth, obviously.

Do I need to give up fantasies of being beaten up and dominated by Rin too?

Who can stop this form?

>Gun>magic
>implying
Also, Rin has nothing to counter Shinka's weight and devastating MMA skills.

>implying
>implying
Shinka might have a chance against rin IF her magic is destruction magic, but unfortunately her magic skill is a white divine magic, she can talk to spirits at best. That won't help her defends against barrage of rin's ar15.
Also shinka might have the weight, but rin's experience and training during the war outclassed shinka's MMA skills.

Shinka uses magic guns. Rin cannot win. youtube.com/watch?v=oyUa2z0VXfg

Rin is always the answer

Rin's glare can kill

You want to be Shinka and you also want to be beaten by Rin. Proving Rin is stronger

But I also want to be beaten by Shinka, in addition to my desire to be her. Three independent thoughts at play.

Pretty good, but still cannot defeat Rin in this form.

RIN IS STRONGEST INDIVIDUAL ALIVE.

But Shinka is my second goddess

But you know you arent brave and worthy enough to be Rin. She is God and you cannot be a God.

The dogs.

Shinka is fat. Rin-sama is hot. Being fat is not an advantage at all, Rin can move and hit faster than Shinka.

Rin tamed her dog.
So rin still win.

Shinka easily in a fair fight, but I have a feeling Rin would pull something or just have some guys beat the shit out of Shinka and rape her for her.

Even Deko is heavier than Rin and she's loli tier.

Guess that's one way to look at it. I just figured it was because I don't care for the idol life (unless it goes hilariously wrong and the girl winds up a mindbroken AV actress instead)

I don't actually care about who would win in a fight between the two of them, though. I'd lose to both and that's what matters to me.

>have some guys rape Shinka
Why do that when Rin can just rape her?

Rin's time coincides with Euroop's time.

Rin's tired from all that enkou, can't be bothered.

But Shinka is hot enough and worth it. The two of them doesnt need to fight to be honest, the real question is who can fuck better

Most if not all Shinkafags are Brits.

she's a pretty damn good sr

Shinka is a woman of focus, commitment, sheer will, something you know very little about. I once saw her kill three men in a bar... with a pencil, with a fucking pencil. Then suddenly one day she asked to leave. It's over a Dekomori, of course. So I made a deal with her. I gave her an impossible task. A job no one could have pulled off. The bodies she buried that day laid the foundation of what we are now.

Damn

Producer, I can make this right.

Imagine if Shinka and Rin were your bodyguards.

Shinka might be in a different weight category, but she's just your average school bully. Rin could easily beat the shit out of her because she's actually had to fend off lots of nasty people with her line of work.

Shinka has lived for around 500 years she has seen and done some shit.

My money is on Shinka but Rin is no slouch herself, I think it would likely be a stalemate where they decide to combine forces and go after the people who pitted them in the first place.

Everybody wins.

I'd rather see them have a sex fight

Winner gets to violate the loser as she pleases.

>tfw my bodyguards are the minibosses the protagonists must defeat before facing me

>tfw the protagonist will never ever reach you

The blessed ones who could witness it!

She wont be able to get through Rikka

What a time to be alive. We have switched gender roles, girls are protecting boys while boys are dressing like girls and becoming domesticated.

I for one welcome our new matriarchal overlords.

Rin could easily win if she attacks Shinka's only weak point, Dekomori.

Whoever wins - we lose.

>Dek
>Weak

Yeah, Dekomori is berserker tier.

Shinka has too much ass

>her line of work

eh?

>Dek is loli tier

I like you.

Can dekomori kill servants?

>implying Shinka is a god

Shinka hates gods. Shinka kills gods.