When will a new Yugoslavia arise?

when will a new Yugoslavia arise?

Soon I hope, I hate trying to remember these fake countries like Slavonia and slavcockia or whatever they're all called

It will be more like this

This. OP's a commie fag.

I took the first picture from the search engine. But I have nothing against communism.

Axis aligned Kingdom of Yugoslavia was our only chance. But we wasted it thanks to fucking (((Anglos))) who assisted commies to break the treaty by doing a putsch. If that didn't happen it probably would exist to this day.

When the albanians outbreed everyone on that shitty part of the continent.

captcha: 5800 The Moors
>kek

The eternal anglo back at it again

ahh yes, Banovina of Croatia was good, to bad war started

Never again. Only the suicidal braindead fagots that do not learn from mistakes want tat cancer back.
It is a sad reality we live in, and that is one of those sad braking points in history.

this. We had our chance, now it's too late. If serbs and crost would unite, world would tremble in fear, but then we would start killing ourselves again.

>Yugoslavia
>Wanting that meme clusterfuck of a state back
Nice try ruskie. No one's dumb enough to repeat that mistake. Though some sort of Balkan confederative alliance wouldn't be bad.

This, please.

can you please fuck off back to your containment board?

Suck it bitch, you're not telling me what to do.

Kill yourself.

edgy
communism was great here in yugoslavia

Either serbs or Croats have to be cast or exterminate and Albanians and Bosnians will most likely wiped out by one of the surviving sides

only because it was making subhumans like you miserable

you obviously dont know shit about how we lived here you little brainwashed bastard
maybe some day when you grow up you will be able to think more clearly and with less hate

Never

This

Fucking Anglos man