Tamayura

I've never been healed like this before.

Other urls found in this thread:

ukatensei.blog50.fc2.com/blog-category-16.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Iyashikei
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now watch some more hurting anime and after that, more healing.
It' s the endless cycle of the user.

Top tier anime.

Is this pedobait?

I wouldn't call it that at all.

Hi, and welcome to Sup Forums.
No, it is iyashikei.

Which tamayura would you fuck?

That's tough. I have a big time smell fetish so Kaoru seems like an obvious choice, but I feel like Potte would be the most warm and comfortable to be inside.

Can't we just take it easy without talking about who to fug?

Definitely Potte, though.

Kanae

Worst iyashikei anime.

yes

We never got to see the wedding.

I agree. Tamayuras aren't for lewding.

Komachi though

Wow, I still haven't finished More Aggressive. And now there's a movie, too.

Potte.
Potte's mum.

I still haven't seen the movies, but what I've seen so far has been really good.
The environment looks really great. There is nothing epic or grand about it, it just looks like an average, sorta bland landscape, and it looks beautiful.

It made me curious about that entire region of Japan. I wonder if there are real place comparisons like there are for Kyoani shows.

ukatensei.blog50.fc2.com/blog-category-16.html

There has been some exploration and the locals cling to the tamayuras to some extent.

I just don't have the pictures at hand.

I just wanted to ask this question user, and I would obviously fuck Kao-tan hard and passionately until she gets pregnant with my child.

Thanks user.

wew

Good taste. I want to smell every inch of Kaoru.

Why is norie so annoying every scene kou -tan gets mentioned?

That little arrogant brat. Was her name Komachi? It may be more accurate to say that she would fuck me.

Because NTR.

It's set in a real place as pointed out. I went there in October 2016, and it's a nice little town. I also went to the Shoukei no Michi event, and it was very cool, but there were a ton of people there.

w̬͕͙͔̓̊ͦͤh͚͙̼͌ͣ͆͛̆͑i̭̜͖̙͈̦̬̘͒͆ͅs͓̤̖̟̙̀ͪ̒t̠̤̘̯͇͔̩̖̲̔̿̆̍̍̿̊̍l̮̟͕̥͕ͯ̊̌̒̉͑̇ͅe̯̦̣͈̰̪̼̖̐ͫͫ̽͆̚

I'd constantly take pictures with my DSLR as I cum inside.

Go away BBC reporter.

creepy

Explain further

yes, it is

I hug my knees on the ground realizing the real truth.

I don't want to finish the movies.

KANAE A CUTEST

hmanga when

This was legit aggressive. Potte, what the fuck?

I haven't watched the movies specifically because I dont want to live in a world where there is no more tamayura left.

She warned you bro.

I want to watch the movies soon

What crime would you commit in the Tamayura world?

why did that girl who always hit her butt want anal so much

Cut down this tree late at night.

R A P E

A terrible crime with no photographic evidence.

>Tamayura thread
Holy shit

Looks like you killed the thread

I-I don't want this thread to end.

I wish to be the Momo right now

I want to visit Takehara

No Kouhai love?

literally traced on.

So did the studio just expect people to have watched the ova beforehand. Because It basically shows you how these girls met and the anime just skips that.

Do it.

Let's go together

>healed
Can someone explain this? People always refer to certain anime as healing. How?

>Bunch of ragtag Tamayur/a/s will never arrange a trip to visit iyashikei sites because of Anonymous stigma

spoiler alert:
Potte's dad dies

Potte's Rollei dies

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Iyashikei
TVTropes describes iyashikei reasonably well; the "healing" referred to in the context of it is a deeply emotional and soft of melancholic response provoked provoked by such works. It might be hard to really understand until you actually actually watch some healing anime and are able to properly enjoy it.

>viewer has a sad
>is deep sad big wound
>a wild healing anime appears
>viewer feels things
>sad not as big anymore
>reluctantly starts the healing of deep wound
>slowly over time wound becomes scar
>many tears shed
>big feels

But the viewer will be sad again after the show.

healing happened, small healing or big healing. not as sad now.

tiny baby steps occur, more healing, big sad now bite size sad.

mono no aware

That sadness of watching it end is also something beautiful.

I'd be in if some user actually organized it.

Sup Forums's healing seminar gay cuddles edition.

Posting rare hoboros

>tfw everyone lines the shopping street while you're put away in a garage because you're dead

Also, if anyone visits Onomichi, which is after all close by to Takehara, I'd recommend doing the chain-boulder climb. Doing it in real life makes you appreciate just how aggressive Potte has grown over the course of the show.

Enough blogposting from me now.

Spent a day in Hiroshima but didnt have time to go to Takehara, though I did see a Tamayura bus when I was there.

>Enough blogposting from me now.

No please do if its related to the show.

I fucking love anime/manga pilgrimages.

I didn't see much of relevance to the anime since it was February and most of the anime stuff was taken down. I did climb Mount Asahi though, see pic related.

I'd be far more interested in seeing what this user
thinks of the the town, actually, because once you walk out of the station area the houses get rather far apart and it starts to look more like America than Japan.

>it starts to look more like America than Japan.
What do you mean by that exactly?

Hopefully Yutanpo does it.

Also, the route up the hill is pretty countryside-tier, with terraced fields and all, so for me at least it was a pretty interesting experience.

I take back calling it America, but it certainly isn't the small cosy Japanese XX-machi XX-cho that you'd often imagine, once you leave the station area. You have a big road, with fields and occasional squat buildings on either side, and large department stores-blocks or chain restaurants and their big parking lots at regular intervals along. In the show I think there were scenes of them walking from school along what basically looks like the countryside; that's what Takehara looks like outside of the ekimae and the preserved old area of the town.

So pretty mundane?

Not mundane; but if you were to visit there for the old town you'd find that the old town is actually tiny, and that most of Takehara really isn't very different from any other town in Japan. It isn't fabulously scenic like Uji, nor does it have the comfortable "seaside town" feel that Onomichi had for me; it's just kind of small and quiet and just there. But the people there are really nice and will even go knock on a neighbours door for help if you ask for directions (although this was at the foot of the hill and therefore not in the town proper), and the view of the inland sea is wonderful. Protip to anyone travelling there: make sure you ride the Kure Line; the view is wonderfully scenic.

Second protip: if you're semi-conversant in Japanese you can consider overnighting in manga cafes or video boxes, since they sometimes may be cheaper even than airbnb. Also, depending on the distances you travel, it may be worth buying an ordinary train ticket from, say, Kyoto to Hiroshima, because a ticket for a journey of that length becomes effective for about 3 or 4 days, meaning you can get off and on again at any point along the line within that time period so long as you don't go backwards.

I love how it felt to watch Tamayura, that feeling of release when an emotional story point gets resolved.

reminder that potte is too pure for this world

All of you are invited to our wedding with my wife, Kaoru. See you there!

Asking just to be sure, but we're all girls, right? I'm not good around filthy men.

Kanae is my favorite!

I loved it there and it's my dream to live there some day (that's all it will ever be ;_;). I only visited the old town and shrines that were in the show, though; I didn't really venture out beyond that.

Fuck I'm gonna start rewatching Tamayura tonight thanks to this thread.

All this stuff has made me so emotional that I think it might be even better than I remember.

Of course, user. We're all girls (male).

Stop giving up you goon