Dragon Ball Super

I know I'm supposed to root for Goku and that he has plot armour and can't lose, but I really hate him now. I liked him all these years and now I really hate him. He used to be a menace and now he's a damned demon.
Who can stop him?

Reminder Toei Goku a shit

>proceeds to take zeno there so he can delete everything anyway
Yeah goku was only kidding.

Goku is just playing the part to get the other universes' fighters to go serious on him,not unlike that time he hired Hit to assassinate him just to be able to fight him. I bet you Zeno's in on this as well and won't actually destroy the universes,but is just helping Goku out and getting to watch some spectacle fights along the way. Goku's not evil, there will be no consequences, he's just completely batshit insane for fighting.

>just a prank bro
So this is a meme anime?

good art shitty concept

>I'm supposed to root for Goku
U9 shills already on the job 24/7
LMFAO

>Goku is just playing the part to get the other universes' fighters to go serious
Nah he's just retarded, if they lose they get fucking erased what more motivation do they need to be serious?

>I bet you Zeno's in on this as well and won't actually destroy the universes,
Except Goku was clearly surprised by the news stating if you lose you get erased.

Goku just wants a good fight the universes dying as a consequence in Goku's brain is Zeno's fault not us after all Zeno is the asshole destroying the realities, Goku just wants to fight the strongest ningen in other realities.

One of the Zenos isn't fully colored

>80 fighters from 8 universes in a battle royal
>the universe with the most remaining fighters after the time's up wins
>in the end 1 fighter from each universe will remain
>they will continue in a classical tournament with 1 on 1 fights with the 8 fighters
I'm calling it now.

Reminder that Fembroly is confirmed U11

I don't know,you tell me

>goku
>plot armor
>lost to roshi
>lost to tao
>lost to piccolo's minions
>lost to king piccolo
>almost died to piccolo
>lost to vegeta
>lost to frieza (before asspull)
>lost to cell
>lost to super buu
>lost to kid buu (before spirit bomb)
>lost to beerus
>tied with hit after almost killing himself
>lost to black
>lost to fusion zamasu and almost killed himself
>lost to fusion zamasu as a fusion
>lost to universal zamasu

Why must you hate a villain? Who hates Kotomine Kirei? If Goku became a villain, it means that he at last became interesting. I'd be OK with it.

are you dumb? saiyans don't exist outside U6 and U7

>Reminder that Fembroly is confirmed U11
when??

also under the new rules wont U6 Mageta have an advantage?

Reminder you're retarded and no one cares about your shitty pic.

Fuck off, his pic is good

>DBS threads barely last a week

How bad is it going to get now with no episode for two weeks?

After he died in the androids arc Goku said he didn't want to be revive again because he was always bringing new dangers to the earth.
Even bulma said that.

She was seen with the other pride troopers in the episode, it's pretty much confirmed

Botamo Universe 7 confirmed

No it was just because he felt that he didn't belong with the living. He was dead and wanted to stay dead.

If the other universes view him as the villain they will show him no mercy and Goku will be able to get more out of it.

>Goku was clearly surprised by the news stating if you lose you get erased
This probably sounds too far out there but Zeno and Goku could both be acting and they will only reveal the non-consequential-ness of losing after the fact. Of course this is headcanon and it could just be him being confident in persuading Zeno againsts destruction after hearing the news and the initial shock.

>reposting

Is the user who drew pic related still here?
Did you finish Lavender and Bergamo too?
Are you funsexydragonball?

YEEE

That wolf man looks kind of cute.
Does he have some major role in these series or 1-2 episode character?

We saw him as a bystander for 2 episodes and his fight lasted half an episode. I don't think we'll se much from him now. But he's one of the main reasons Goku is being called evil.

She's also with them in the opening group shot, but people dismissed that and claimed that it was just random. There's still a small chance that she's just right beside them, like that Botamo and Buu picture, but this completely rules out her being from U6, since the fighters clearly aren't mixed up in the line up shown there.

What episodes are those?
I don't really understand the whole Dragon Ball universe. There are countless fighters who always fight somebody and that's it.

Episodes 79, 80 and 81 of DB Super. The episode with his battle is 81.

He watches his brothers fight in eps 79 and 80. His fight is in ep 81.

Hit next to the Red furry? Hit Confirmed for Universe 9.

Why is this show's animation such trash

Fuck off you literal autist

Goku will win and restore the universes, why would he care?

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Stay mad, retard.

I hope there's atleast one qt half-saiyan from U6. Like, U6's team is going to probably include newly super Saiyans.

I guess they're being stingy.

Because Toei is a trash studio.

What about accept that your delusional argument is wrong instead make a fool of yourself?

Reminder

Cabba turned into a trap?

>so this is a meme anime?

There's never been a more western anime series.

>High budget 12 episode series by one of the best company in the industry looks better than a weekly long running show with schedule issues
hold the fuck up

Someone post Champa shaking his ass in his baseball uniform

That's just the new style of saiyans, Gine also looks similar.

Toei filler who cares

Brolina is from universe 6?

Is it me or Zeno is a representation of the average Dragon Ball fan?
Is Toriyama doing this on purpose?

No they are with Captain Ayy Lmao in 11 (aka best universe)

I updated the pic, user. Save this one

>Roshi
>not letting Satan job and enrage Buu

>One punch man
>high budget
user?

Toppo, Beerus alien, Ayylmao, Cyborg alien & Fem broly

>Toppo, Beerus alien, Ayylmao, Cyborg alien & Fem broly

b-but but shes from U6 .

>Tfw Robocop is probably going to job

Like I said Toei is a trash studio

Probably originally from U6 and U7, ended up in U11 for whatever reason, probably treated like a villain in U11 which is why she's not wearing the Uniform but still qualifies as one of their strongest combatants, will probably defect to U6 / U7 because of how she's treated there.

See and kys you literal retard

Choose a wife

> Im wrong but Imma tell someone to Kill themselves
I accept your concession

>Tien is last remaining universe 7 fighter
>multiform

Probably will

That makes Sense i could see that

Add this last panel

I'd laugh if you're both wrong and she's from neither U6 nor U11.

Then you'd both have to kill yourselves.

>OPM
>high budget

lolno.

The animators actively gave free labour to draw it because they were all massive fans of the webcomic. They were never well funded. Infact I expected it to look like shit the entire time for the budget but they put the work in where it needed to be and it's definitely the best rendition of a DBZ style fight we'll get this side of Toei going bankrupt and Madhouse somehow buying the DB rights.

I choose my wife.

>'huh doesn't that technique lower his power?'
>'heh watch this'
>FUSION HA
>'now we are TIEN'
>does it again
>and again
>'NANI?!?!?!?'
>Tien is now Zamasu tier
>proceeds to win the tournament with a massive tribeam that also annihilates Zeno
>turns out it was the High Priests plan all along
>Tien was destined to be the new God of All when he got his 3rd eye

and thats my headcanon

Reminder.

>that time he hired Hit to assassinate him just to be able to fight him
Oh great this meme again. When will you autists realize that was filler.

That was anime filler, Pedro

I laughed

Not even the best wife material from her own series.

>OPM has a standard animation budget
>BoG and RoF were MOVIES funded by the government
>OPM still has better animation
God Toei is shit

Time limit bub

So when is DBS going to get well animated fight scenes, I mean for its high budget and all.

More toyocucks,good

Isn't DBS filler canon to the DBS anime continuity?

Is that right image an official image? If so, where from?

>muh filler
There is no "filler" in the DBS anime , toyopedros.
Yes there are episodes between arcs but they are canon to the anime continuity. It doesn't matter if the anime itself is canon to Dragon Ball because the DBS anime is using its own continuity, so if Hit used those techniques in his ""filler"" episodes, he will also use them in the ToP.
>Inb4 posts that don't address any of my arguments because mangafags can't actually argue

Neither is Amelia.

yes its canon to the anime but muh manga people will be autsitic about it

>toyopedro

spics don't read the manga. ever. so fuck off with your incorrectly applied meme.

No time in the World of the Void. Tien sets up his house there and is infinite forever. Also has a Kai make a legion of small doll boys for his sexual gratification.

I've chosen my husband

>not unlike that time he hired Hit to assassinate him just to be able to fight him.
Filler nonsense

Don't you dare talk shit about JUSTICE!

Sorry, meme officer.

Are you that retarded, user? Your argument is already proven wrong so just leave this thread and die, is that simple

Meanwhile with DBS

also they will run out of time making the whole fight a draw so the universes wont be destroyed and we wont see how the 1v1s would have neded