National Degradation of Christmas to Multiculturalism

Do you want to know a clear sign of our cultural and national degradation? How many Christmas carolers have you seen knocking on people's doors? How many mistletoe have you seen hung about? I mean shit, how many times have you heard anyone say Merry Christmas this season? I would guess that these things are probably a rare sight. I barely feel the holiday cheer, even among kids.

As much as leftists like to say that there is no War on Christmas, many of our Christmas traditions are dying. Even Halloween is becoming lackluster. Are we losing our national holidays to encroaching multiculturalism? How is Sup Forums maintaining the national character of our traditions in this cesspit of cultural Marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aShUFAG_WgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh my fucking god youre complaining about literally fucking nothing

"no one carols anymore ohmygod fuckin libruls dood"

please leave the western world, youre the reason no one takes conservatives seriously

Traditions are not nothing. They are the bedrock on which we build common bonds of understanding among all peoples. They create communities. If traditions were nothing, then why care about diversity? Why say "Happy Holidays" they are nothing after all.

The degradation of tradition is the degradation of national unity and character. Once people no longer have common traditions, how can a community exist? The fact that these traditions are dying is a bad sign for the West,

>UN flag

fuck off globalist scum

I am in the the balkans (obviously), and while the regional versions of christmas carollers and others are still alive and kicking, it just ain't the same no more, you know.
The whole month of December used to be full with constant firecrackers going on; the air used to reek of fucking gunpowder everywhere. Middle schoolers used to band together and cause trouble with said firecrackers everywhere, but now they're just sitting in the comfort of their comfort and playing Minecraft or whatever else with hip with them today.
To be frank, it's technology that is also responsible for this, too. You can contact 99% of the people in the civilized world with incredible ease. It's no wonder holidays are being watered-down; if anything, Bulgarian holidays are being americanized/westernized. Saint Valentine's day used to be Trifon Zarezan - now? People have no fucking idea what "Trifon Zarezan" is. The people fighting for this holiday's recognition slowly died out.

>tfw only ever had carolers once and they were drug addicts looking for money

Honestly that must have been 20 years ago easily. I think it's like with how trick or treating is all but dead here. People would rather keep their shekels because they're shithouses and then they complain that "Christmas/Halloween/whatever isn't what it used to be".
I'm not saying the OP is one of them, I'm just pointing at who is to blame and how little self awareness they have. Also this

nationalism is based on retarded emotion and is just a reason for cunts to justify not giving a shit about other people

national unity is fucking retarded, all it does is create countries that are filled with dicks with smaller chodes than they think they have. theres having pride for your nation and then there is getting pissed off over a tradition losing popularity.

literally no better than sjws who complain about pronouns

>well reasoned argument
>responds with ad hominem muh dick insults
>flag

One day we will shut your dirty lying mouth, Jew.

It disgusts me how the left constantly talks about diversity, but wants to destroy the roots of every western tradition. I had no idea what Trifon Zarezan is, but now I will not be able to properly experience it if I go to Bulgaria. It's this awful homogenization of the world.

I live in a metropolitan area in the South, there is almost nothing to do with Chrsitmas here. I come from a Catholic background, and I'm seeing the loss of many traditions. We no longer celebrate 3 Kings or take part in the 12 Days of Christmas. These traditions cannot be kept alive by one person, but by a community.

I miss caroling, but I've not heard a single person wish me a happy holiday this year. Everyone says merry christmas. Several blacks have wished me a merry christmas, as have many women, and even faceless wagecucks working at franchise stores like the guy who waited my table at Chili's last night wished me a merry christmas.

Maybe in the US, but it's Christmas as shit down here. If you don't say Merry Christmas to people you'll get bottled.

I think the politically correct deep state liberal establishment are trolling Christmas as a passive aggressive attack, maybe as an aribitrary punishment for choosing Brexit & Prez Trump.

> Fuck em. They aren't wrecking my Xmas.

Merry Christmas, Sup Forums!

>just a reason for cunts to justify not giving a shit about other people
Huh. I could have sworn it's the polar opposite of that. Nationalists are the only ones who care. Everyone else is a thoroughly atomized individual, who cares only about himself.

But yeah, you're either a troll or a brainlet, so I don't even bother reading the rest.

Question. Why aren't you out there carolling and hanging mistletoe? You seem to have a lot of free time to bitch anyway.

Like everyone else, there are important arguments that need to take place on a mongolian knitting forum that just can't wait. Figure it out you cartel cunt.

>memeflag
>traditions mean nothing

Gtfo faggot.
In other news, I’ve been hearing a lot of merry Christmas this year. Most I’ve heard in years.

Bitches be all like "happy holidays n sheeit"

That what you mean bruh?

I have hung Mistletoe. My Church also organizes a traditional variant of carroling that happens at night. But you organize it with community members before hand. We keep our traditions alive, but I have yet to see anyone else really do it. You can't keep a tradition alive as an individual, you need the entire community together. Usually this is a happy time of the year for me, but its really made me depressed. Nothing is happening. It's like Christmas is not happening.

Oyyyyyy vey

National Degradation of Christmas to Multiculturalism - not in Croatia

Hehe buttmad Christfags getting so upset-like a special snowflake! Do you need a special space special snowflake? So delicate and fragile snowflake!
Happy holidays losers

It’s who gives a shit no one cares you 2 wheeled tricycle
I’m glad she lost
Happy holidays to you too

Its Merry Christmas you uneducated pleb

She lost get over it

I'm a lapsed Catholic but we're going to Latin mass tomorrow. My first mass since about 1989.

you have a White Christmas too :D

youtu.be/aShUFAG_WgM

"We do it but not them", then go get them. Why the fuck should they care? You'll find out that the carolers you saw growing up moved locations extensively with a decent schedule to make as big an impact as they could. They didn't schedule one night of the holiday and sing to a single old folks home.

"everyone not doing what I do makes me depressed" fuck you

>Jesus Christ kid, will you SHUT THE FUCK UP.... I'm trying to have a fucking drink here for fuck's sake go to twitter or somethin