A Christian woman cries after hearing the Azan (the call to prayer)

youtube.com/watch?v=6wOlI4Zr6b0

You see how Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala tries to reach out to you kaffirs and open your heart to Islam. To a better way of life hereafter. Islam should not be feared by you kaffirs. Islam should be embraced, for it is the only true path to salvation.

You need only recite the Shahada:
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

which translates to:
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Say these words with sincerity and conviction, and you will become a Muslim for which there will be salvation. All your past sins and transgressions will be forgotten, you are a clean slate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoTrL7jegQY
youtu.be/BIbCIJsCMbA
youtube.com/watch?v=6wOlI4Zr6b0
youtu.be/92sAMTQbSY0
youtube.com/watch?v=nmaJJ9-SOgg
youtu.be/rbzwVn0cUBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those are tears of virtue
..signaling
Fuck off and Sage

How can you deny the proof of Allah SWT right in front of you. The woman in the video was confronted by this very proof and it overwhelmed her with joy. Yet you choose to close your heart to it.
I pray that Allah SWT will open your heart to embracing Islam but you will have to accept it.

beauty

It definitely is. Most of Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala are.

Mashallah beautiful!

When did Muslims start giving a shit what women thought?

keep it in the hellhole shitstain known as the middle east and we can all be friends

The reason she’s reacting like this is because her native country (this one) is so devoid of anything spiritual that she is overwhelmed when she sees a collective effort.

She's crying because hearing the Azan shouldn't remind her of Paris. Fucking sub-human, third world invaders.

>for it is the only true path to salvation

Even Mohammad did not know if he was saved or not. If one thing in Islam is not clear it is whether you are saved or not.

Think about one thing user. If God wanted an army of drones worshipping him why did he gave us free will, why not force all humans, bend their knee and let them worship him?

Because he wants an intimate relationship, a family of sons and daughters loving him out of their own will and not due to his almighty power. That is why he send his son to safe the people and help transcend our love towards him.

Then user who was the "father" of Jesus in your Quran? It says Jesus is the son of a virgin. Take a wild guess... who could breed a women without intercourse? The options are limited there.

Also consider the severe changes in your Quran compared to the Old and New Testament. It is quite obvious what has been done there. But dont forget user. You are a beloved child of God and he wants you to be part of his family you just need to accept Christ and repent.

Thats fuken gay. End all religion! Contribute to science

also this

>He does not know the contribution of the church to science.

user that is not a very clever thing to say.

>End all religion!
This attitude got you stuck with somalishits and mudslimes Sven, stop being an edgy spoiled little faggot.

There's nothing wrong with Islam, we are against Islamic invasion, that is all.

unfortunately this

Why'd she go all the way to Iraq to hear the call to prayer when she could have just heard it in London?

It is beautiful. My xtian wife cried to at the Grand mosque in Abu Dhabi.

You are right, even Muhammad had doubts of whether he had done everything right based on the Messages that Allah SWT bestowed upon him. Yet, he is the Prophet sent to us by Him to save us from our own destruction. Therefore, we must follow his teachings, for there can be no greater example of Muslim than the Prophet Muhammad PBUH himself.

Fuck Allah

Her body is rejecting the Patriarchal subjugation of Islamic male dominated daily life

Tranny, pedo prophet, who killed people(thou shalt not kill), enslaved villages, promoted deception, and lead to endless wars and conquests.
>your guy

>nothing wrong with a religion that began with a crusade and crusades all the world over and never stop just don't like invasions by a religion made to invade
Naive or retarded?

This.
Islam is the natural enemy of the Jew.

Women are truly emotional children in adult bodies.

Lies spread by those who seek to discredit Muslims and to besmirch the Islamic faith.

>Implying there aren't dozens of ideologies to motivate the same thing

That's too bad, the Jews are a very gifted people but I don't see how that is our problem.

>you should embrace islam so you can be killed by some other islamist who believes something slightly different!
>this despite all of them claiming to believe the same things from the same book that's supposedly the infallible word of God

youtube.com/watch?v=JoTrL7jegQY

You take the tears of a WOMAN as a sign of God? You're worse than the kafir. You will taste my shoe Inshallah.

You do know that Middle Eastern garments, especially in those times are not so gender specific right? Stop spreading lies based on things you know nothing about.

So you're saying that your "perfect" text can't be accurately translated to mean anything specific?
>Sounds like your Imam would like a word with you.

shama lama ding dong with your stupid sandnigger garbabge

>married and fucked a 6 year old
>was a genocidal maniac and brutal slave trader
>commanded the most barbaric of executions for minor offenses, burning, stoning, thrown from cliffs
>was a drug addict and fornicator

Yeah, no thanks religion of piss. All religion is stupid, but at least they have some basis of right and wrong, good and evil. Islam takes the grand champion subhuman retard award.

MuhaMAD was a dirty pig and allah means pigshit in arabic. Thats why pigs are holly animals in pisslam and mudslims not allowed to eat pork

>WOW

I can play this game too, OP.

youtu.be/BIbCIJsCMbA

I said nothing of the sort. Obviously if someone doesn't understand the language and try the best to misinterpret the words used in the Koran, in order to spread lies and misinformation, then the text itself cannot be blamed. No one ever claimed that Arabic is an easy language to learn.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6wOlI4Zr6b0
am i the only one who hates english women speaking their britbong tongue? I find it elegant in men, but women just sound like stupid arrogant cunts, i can't stand it

Aren't muslims supposed to not listen to music or make it.

Why am I not crying now then? Do I not hear the same prayer?

you can listen to music, listen to degenerate music is not recommended

Religion of peace bodycount January 1 2017 - December 23 2017

So far this year there were 1987 Islamic attacks in 61 countries, in which 15360 people were killed and 13988 injured. This number is expected to rise during the Christmas and Hanukkah season's, with several terrorist plots in Russia, U.K., and the USA already foiled.

You're the one with the inferior language idiot.
Yup, they cannot unless it's the shahada.

Yeh, why everybody knows that... Lets see muhaHAHAmad was half pig and half dog actually. His mother was a pig and the dad a dog. MuhaMAD was a Schweinehund.

women are the vehicle through which satan enters the earth

I don't how you have so much hate in your heart for Islam but I hope Allah SWT guides you to the righteous path. I still pray for you for you not know of what you speak.

Amin Brother

>Then user who was the "father" of Jesus in your Quran? It says Jesus is the son of a virgin. Take a wild guess... who could breed a women without intercourse? The options are limited there.

answer please

Allah is Baal/Moloch.

You are unknowingly worshipping Satan.

Quick question;
I see you try to convert as many people as possible to Islam by getting them to say the shahada.
I wonder, before you get them to say that, do you make sure they know that Islam has a death penalty for apostasy? That by saying the Shahada they are signing their life away? That they will never be able to leave Islam without risking their lives?
I mean, you DO make sure they know that, right? You want them to make an INFORMED conversion to Islam, right? I mean, you're not al a bunch of spineless, back-stabbing, opportunistic, deceitful, selfish, murderous barbarians, right?
What a relief.

Why does the call to prayer bother people? It's easily drowned out by thrash and early 2000s nu-metal.

The prophet Jesus had no father. He was born out of virginal conception.

>

Not like it would make any more sense for you to believe he was the son of God. So maybe stop being so patronizing.

>english women
>christian

nice try schlomo bice try

dude, chicks cry to radio adverts... do you have any that is actually convincing?

Fuck off fedora

Oh I'm atheist, however, were going to need another example to not attribute it in a metaphysical sense to a deity, from your guys angle that is.
Kind of miraculous isn't it? If true.
>virgin birth in BC
>nothing to see here

Shut up leaf

>Fox News

Nobody cares about your damn opinion

There is but one God and Christ is his Son

Virginal conception does not mean no father automatically. It is not hard just pray to the living and almighty God and ask him for sincere revelation when your heart is truly looking for truth.

In case of edgy meme posting and flag larping - dont bother.

youtu.be/92sAMTQbSY0

Jesus is God's prophet not his son

You are so uninformed that is laughable. I don't even think its worth a response. You don't even know the basic history of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH that it is so laughable to even think about replying.

Mohammad Liebowitz Shecklestein confirmed

That is wrong God gave Mary Jesus her son

>“I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
John 10:9-10 KJV

Hurrrr durrrr gotta stop dem dang all Jews amirite fellers?

Seems that is something we both share shit skin.

Allah is a dungheap.
Muhammad is its stench.
The followers are the flies.

>Hey guys i discovered my hilarious name generator no im gonna use againt innocent people to make fun of them HAHAHA LOL XD

>“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.”
John 14:6-7 KJV

the fuck

I don't share your ignorance
Shut up dude

/thread

I was not saying something else user if misunderstood i beg your pardon user.

Name generator, I typed that. Go back to your sand castles fgt.

>reacting with denial

just like the picture said...

>“He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.”
John 15:23-25 KJV

Lol you probably made that in your bed but it wasn't sand it was SHIT

Your ignorance, my awareness of your cult peddling.

so progressive!

Ok, go back to your shit castles.

You need to fuck off to the desert m8

>There is but one God and Christ is his Son

God does not beget nor is He begotten.

You're such an idiot. But screw it, I'll respond anyway.

Why do you think Allah SWT sent Muhammad to be his prophet to begin with? Before Allah SWT sent his divine message to Muhammad, the people of his tribe and surrounding areas worship statues and false idols which they carved themselves. They had no sense of what is right and wrong. What is just and unjust. Muhammad one day decided to go meditate in a cave in the mountains, which at that time he was visited by the angel Gabriel to send a message from Allah SWT to spread Islam and its teachings.

As for the women and three dead children thing, that isn't suppose to read as an instruction for sacrifice you idiot. That is just to show how merciful Allah SWT is to those that have suffered greatly and suffered tragic loss.

I would if it got me a wife.

Moslems and jews need to unite in a circle

>An hero prophet
youtube.com/watch?v=nmaJJ9-SOgg

wtf I love muslims now

>woman

show your flag, fly.

youtu.be/rbzwVn0cUBM

Lyin, theivin, murderous backstabin, traitorous pederast. Pain Be Upon Him

Jerusalem syndrome