The autism of these people

Initial Thread
Either we've got a dedicated troll, or they're shooting spitballs at a brick wall.

Should we raid or no?
Like, full scale raid with multiple threads on page 1.

I don't understand

I think raiding anything is good but mods are giga kikes or leftists trying to ruin fun

pissing in an ocean of piss etc etc

people post bait 24/7

a few more people doing it unironically is literally unnoticeable

>Hotspotshield
I have news for you senpai, that shit was banned when I was getting banned so I'm sure the IPs under hotspot barely work

Bump.

lel. This board is already under constant raiding.

I'll try to sum it up the best I've been able to piece together:

After Magicgate became a thing, a lot of veteran magic players from Sup Forums got frustrated with the socio-political climate of the game and what happened to Unsleeved Media.
They decided to take the fight to the MTG boards of reddit, and shitpost triggering material, or just anounce their displeasure of the state of the game.
It's not clear what board these raiders came from, so since the most triggering material tends to be political they decided the political boards were responsible.
It goes downhill from there.

I think the best way to raid them is through infighting. As the cuck said in the image, being subtle is key.

I just don't understand why they were so afraid of Sup Forums and /tg/

We all know this place is mostly full of crap people either post for shits and giggles or genuinely couldn't care less about. A few more loons in the asylum isn't going to hurt.

bump, death to r*ddit

Sup Forums shouldn't even have mods.

Soooo what do you want us to do
These^

this board is submissive how do you feel about that

Quoting from the picture:
>Let it be understood that the Politically Incorrect boards are extremely submissive.
Sounds about right.

What did he mean by this?

>Soooo what do you want us to do
I have no idea. I can't tell if it's a troll, if it's bait, or if it's legitimate. I seriously can't tell anymore.

I guess he wants to derail their discussions. I got a few Reddit accounts still Un banned that can post stuff.

They are butthurt they got called out on thier bullshit is all. white knighting manginas who pay some dumb slut to act like a whore

They don't like it when reality destroys thier hobby

/tg/ is a board of sleeping red pills. Pushing those fat guys too far will result in yet another minor awakening. That and they are contacted with a lot of the consumer base of the product they are defending.

Can't blame you
This sounds good

Oh, heavens to betsy... yet ANOUTHER raid...

Whatever shall we do? I might even clutch my pearls!

/sarcasm

>not just posting gore in the initial thread
the absolute state

Just give contrary information. Black is white up is down, etcetera but more subtle. Ive also been arguing with myself

Now I'm bored. They don't have a very lively sub

I'll try my hand at Reddit. Are the mods active on there?

YES YES YES YES
I love it when stupid cunts think they can take on Sup Forums
It usually ends in some suicides, oh man oh man I can't wait!

I don't think it matters much either way

We should start a campaign against Magic the gathering. The game could be reduced or outlawed by simply pointing out that it is a form of legalize gambling that aim to children. In EU they are making an audit on microtransaction we can push their stupid narrative a little bit and destroy the market for these shorty games...at least hit the underage market

Well, either way, I wouldn't care if Wizards ended up crying over a player drop.

Sounds like fun, but I wonder if todays low-energy Sup Forums will be up to it...

just tell them about the jews
if they retreat back to kikebook we win
if they now hate jews we still win

Well, before a raid is initiated, I think that perhaps there should be a consensus as to why it's happening and what the end goal is?

Personally, I don't like how PC culture is infecting hobbies.