Did Sup Forums like Gantz:O?

Did Sup Forums like Gantz:O?

youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98

Good lord, did they use those designs in the movie?
God bless CGI.

T H I C C

>ywn see Reika animated

Looks like shit

You missed some great shit storm threads my friend. Especially over the ending.

If those suits are there to multiply wearer's strength then why are girls strip tier naked? Only arms and calfs are enhanced. They'd reap themselves apart trying to accelerate

Read the mango. As long as the suit touches a part of your body, your whole body become strong.

I was expecting a train wreck, but it was okay.

Why the shitstorm? Most changes and cuts was made for it to be a stand alone movie. I think it went pretty well.

The fucking idiot means the manga.

bretty gud, much better than I expected

Coolest part of the movie desu

Need more non monster tits.

> and then it jobs

I hope the giant bionicle wasn't supposed to be more expensive to get than the super suit.

I wish they didn't cut so much from the Osaka arc.

+CGI, animation and effects
+Covers best arc
-Sakurai cut out
-Sensei cut out
-Vampires cut out
-Muscle rider cut out
-Ogre samurai cut out
-Inugami cut out
-Rapist cut out

Could have been better, could have been worse.

WHERE DO YOU SEE THICC YOU FUCKING IDIOT

THIS IS HOW WORDS LOSE MEANING

>muscle rider cut out
>rapist cut out
Man, with those two it would have been perfect...

Wish they extended a little bit Oka's screentime before he gets killed.

I'm pretty sure they added the line whe he says he's gonna prepare himself after killing the form that copied his super suit, unlike the manga where it just looked like he was running away.

> Sakurai
> doing anything in the Osaka arc
Same for Sensei. They mattered as much as Inaba and the 2 Osaka chicks.

I only disagree with Vampires
i felt their addition wasnt necessary in the manga

why would you download? its on netflix

Why would I have netflix? Are you a normalfag?

Is this post ironic?

For the movie they could have been easily made in normal guys wearing the suits.

It's a shame, the movie was only one and half a hour long, 30 minutes would have been enough to add notvampires (+yokai samurai), muscle rider, rapist and inugami.

> giant female nurari in the manga
> super sexy
> giant female nurari in the movie
> super creepy

Not sure how to feel about that.

Still no bluray rips a week later and the only subs out are missing every other line. Il just wait.

You don't find this sexy?

Webrip looks like shit, gonna wait for 1080 bd

What did they mean by this?

Explain in detail how can you incorporate every character and make the person who hasn't read the manga understand their backstory in a 1.3h long movie.

You're right, but still I won't change my mind.

Everyone really should consider sex with children. At least give it a try.

As long as you're honest about being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian.

deep symbolism

Well it's mostly because I read the manga so for me it would have been better.
Of course as a stand-alone movie it's fine as how it is now.

Because this series doesn't take itself seriously. Cute girls in almost naked super armor fight aliens for a giant floating orb and a bunch of edgy shit happens for the sake of edge.

>:O

For real? Or am I eating the bait?

You're getting meme'd on, sonny.

FUCK

>giant aliens
>humanity literally fucked them

>Girl on the left is a mother.

more like
>our equipment wasn't even good enough to reach their ''weak'' spots
>yet we somehow fucked them

She's a womanlet too

Yes, that shot where Reika took off her clothes to reveal her suit is what made me stop thinking too critically about the movie.

She is a big woman.

Every character was just an extreme caricature and it was extremely predictable even without knowing Gantz.

I know it's just a big, dumb fun action movie but I couldn't connect with it at all

>contrarian
This movie was reviewed poorly for the exact same reasons and bombed hard if anything your opinion is the minority.

The movie literally starts with a media res detailing a previous mission which newshits wouldn't understand unless they read the manga, also there's no way of caring about why Kato and Reika give a sit about Kurono so much unless you read the manga because the movie doesn't do a good job establishing their relationship.

Waiting for a better quality release. Or just postponing it because I'm lazy.

The movie wasn't supposed to explain their relationship.

You wanna see those tiddies jiggle in hi-def? Don't blame you.

Honestly? Yeah I did

Well, visuals were supposed to be the strong point. What else is there for a manga fan if not tiddies, monsters and special effects in HD?

The edgy, skinny teenagers who are cunning characters that are popular in Japanese live action films drives me nuts and the one in this movie is a prime example

>live action films
>this movie is a prime example

Current release sucks
the subs don't even show up half of the time

The point is they were going for the exact same thing with this, many of the characters were

The realistic 3D imitates these kinds of characters you see in live action to a T

OK so you don't like the characters. What'chu doing here?

The girls were super hot. Will there be a sequel?

This is a great use for CGI.

Not likely. You can pick up the manga though (assuming you haven't).

Well I watched the movie (haven't read Gantz though) and offered an opinion of it earlier and felt like posting that because that kid was grating

Those kinds of characters are quite popular in live action too. They're even depicted as intimidating bad asses when they're just annoying, edgy kids, even in delinquent series when other guys tower over them and look like they could break them in half in an actual fight.

The kid is an actual sociopath school shooter kind of character. He acts smug because he has experience with the game over the rest of characters.

I didn't see Reika getting a backstory in the movie, not Pops, not Nishi, not anyone, why the hell would that justify cutting vital charactets like Kaze? He standing up against Nura was one of the high points of the Osaka arc and they fucking cut it.

In the end they even teased Kaze as if they knew people would have missed him, now Toho needs some damn good luck for the movie make its money back and then some more to warrant the sequel it was hooked in the end.

Exactly, then why the hell are you implying the movie is also for people who never heard about Gantz before?

Could've been better, like not being rated for teens in Japan so the violence was toned down and no bare breasts were seen, at that point much of the Gantz manga still was about gratuitous violence and breasts everywhere.

What are you talking about, Americans literally found their weakness and blew the ship over there. Humanity won the war.

>Will there be a sequel?
Unless the home release makes up for the theatrical release's lukewarm reception then I don't think so.

Better than I was expected.
The MILF on the left is annoyingly sweet. I like it.

Kurono was wrong for choosing Tae over Reika.

Tae was an ugly mistake.

doesn't she end up with Kurono clone?

Which is where the manga starts taking a nosedive.

Yeah except the clone dies.

Can she even fell his tiny dick up her giant alien ass?

Well she isn't reacting so probably not.
Damn user, his death must have been brutal with those numbers.

He was right, as ugly and annoying Tae was she liked Kurono for the average teenager that he was.

It's part of Kurono's character development, in the begining he was all about ass and tits, that's why he was interested on Kishimoto and Lara Croft, he didn't give a damn about who they were beyond ass and tits.

Reika was Kurono's fantasy given form and she liked him, but it wasn't for being
an average teen that was even nicknamed "daylight lantern", she liked the badass leader that saved her and the team countless times, the Kurono who's only impressive in Gantz.

Kurono moved on from his fantasies and sticked with the ugly bitch that really loved him, it sucks from a reader's point of view that always wants the protagonist to hook up with the hottest girl in the series but still it made sense within the narrative, one of the few things that made sense actually.

Him being a great leader is still him.

Besides nobody in their right mind, nobody, is going to turn down a supermodel for some dumpy chick like Tae regardless of the reasons each of them like you. That's just stupid and unrealistic.

the gantz ending arc was complete shit, but strangely it's the one I've always been the most interested in seeing animated

>That's just stupid and unrealistic.
Time to get out of that bubble user, people has chosen real love over looks many times before.

>regardless of the reasons each of them like you
Doesn't matter since Kurono only loved Tae.

This?

>Manga Reika
Tits AND Hips/Ass

>CGi Reika
Only tits.

A fucking crime I tell you.

rip ;_;7

Daisuki Onnanoko Wa Daisuki Desu Ka?

Oku's girls always had a criminal lack of hips though.

>No Muscle Rider

I want muh animu

>Besides nobody in their right mind, nobody, is going to turn down a supermodel for some dumpy chick like Tae regardless of the reasons each of them like you. That's just stupid and unrealistic.

Surely you have the ability to empathize and put yourself someone else place. You can't truly believe everyone thinks like you.

>all of the rest of Osaka team just disappears towards the end of the movie
Just one of many problems with the movie.

More like they all die offscreen or not. As seen when Anzu is resurrected nobody else survives the mission in the movie since the nerd, pervert and two chicks were removed.

I only watched the anime.

Why was that boss so retardedly overpowered?
They stood no chance if Oka didn't kill it twice plus killing the giant too.

>Why was that boss so retardedly overpowered?
well, they send two teams to the mission

Just watched it 9/10

Will there be a sequel or should I just read the manga?

I didn't like how Kurono started dead and stayed dead, but the biggest mistake was the lack of muscle rider.

I enjoyed the raspberry juice a lot.

wtf delete this