Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyW64X36kAI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153893714/#153907586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JF on the Daily Shoah gonna be epic.

Couch Red Pille you emberezed yourzelf on ze pablik speice

Whens jims video?

POOBLICK SPAYZE

why coach dick face trying to make it look like sargon doxxed him?

Post a better pic than this.

>Jim
literally who?

taken from another bread. fucking top kek

You should probably link previous threads like the other Sup Forums generals.

The sad part is given enough time she would have turned into Rebecca Watson anyway. It's for the best that she has a fast rise and fall.

BACK OFF

NAZI BITCH QUEEN

/Our Jewish coalburning medicated infertile bipolar autist/

Mister Metokur

When is Jim's video coming out

I think the worst thing about this drama, people kraut invited in his server. Fucking spino, vadim and leftypol. He was so fucking mad about alt-right and people who defend them he allied with sjw and commies. Never go full retard.

Gonna ask a huge favor as I'm hanging with family in a terrible Internet zone. Could someone please spill the beans on what Jim talks about in his second video? Thanks.

s-source

8-9 pm cst

about 8 hours

god I hate this girl so much

He's helping to debunk Sargon and muh horseshoe theory, so it's not all bad.

worth the read

>alt-hyp's latest video
>the dox server was the only discord that thunderneck was on

the Barbarian King Thundercuck must submit

his lands will be uprooted and his women will be conquered and birth AR children

IT JUST GETS WORSE

All the stuff that's come out about Aydin's background has made me like her alot more. It's also weird how much in common she has with Kraut but went in a completely different direction:

Kraut
>1/8 Jewish
>Severely bullied and abused as a child
>Borderline Personality Disorder
>Autistic
>Bitter, resentful, generally a nasty person, obsessed with vengeance and destroying his enemies
>High school dropout
>Complete and utter failure, everything he touches is either shit or turns to shit

Aydin
>1/8 Jewish
>Severely bullied and abused as a child
>Bipolar Disorder
>Autistic
>Generally a positive and upbeat person who wants to help people out, obsessed with sperging endlessly about her interests
>Working toward a phd
>Is pretty good at whatever she puts her hand to, be it cosplay or drawing or making youtube videos

Seriously, it feels like we're slowly uncovering some massive conspiracy.

i like her too senpai, i think she's an absolute fucking mess but it's pretty adorable

she's a coalburner just like Kraut

>no new videos all week, not even talking about the Kraut shitstorm

Did you guys break her?

Kraut had/has a black girlfriend too? When did this happen?

Bretty gud

>thundercuck video
>I haven't really seen or followed this drama but I'm still going to make a condescending video out of it and expect you to take my words as truth
PLEASE THIS IS TOO MUCH

Probably on a Christmas break, still shitposting on twitter.

Long ago, she left him because she thought kraut loser.

17:50
youtube.com/watch?v=RyW64X36kAI

Mentioned it to deflect notions of racism.

It's almost like these skeptics, like most contemporary leftists, are pieces of trash. I mean, imagine my shock when they lump everyone from Paul Joseph Watson and Black Pigeon Speaks with Richard Spencer and American Renaissance. They play with individualism like it's a chess piece. Using it and not using it when it's convenient. When they're 'taking down' the alt-right, they're all in a discord server, scheming and plotting. When they've been caught, oh, it's just individuals and of course you can't lump them all together!

>proceeds to call the alt-right right-wing SJWs

Khat Dealer is that you?

these threads about you tubers are dumb as shit because edgelords from the right and left bitch at each other on twitter
its like daytime soaps but with autism. how or why any of you even care is beyond me.

she's just wondering how best to address this whole nigger boyfriend fiasco, probably been racking her brain over it all week, getting those neurons firing

>autistic guy
>wow what a freak
>autistic girl
>hnnn so kawaii

Khat dealer. I see you comment on all kinds of stuff. Never checked out your channel. You make videos?

Hahahahaha. Thanks.

gotta say, JF handles himself very well. the only currently living frog i respect, that i can think of

>tfw i have collected a folder of Skeptic memes

I'm collecting some of the posts that occurred during and after the stream and around the time of the one on one call. You'll get to see how different the two are.

I honestly can't see how they'll survive 2018. They'll continue on for a time, but sooner or later they'll lose the confidence of their views and they'll be left behind like those Athiesm+ cretins like Banada Bandit.

>be thundercuck
>claim to be an intellectual
>can't get Discord to work
My guess is he had it working but is lying to avoid personal criticism but that would still leave it where he's either retarded or a liar.

She may have been spooked off. /lefypol/ did come on here and basically release her whole life so it'd make sense if she wanted to take a break.

>Mister Metokur
Am I supposed to know him?

We miss you Khan, there is no one to make "WE WUZ (insert)" comments on Masam's comment sections :(

I guess it's just an oldfag thing.

He is the personification of kiwifarms. Digs up shit on people to mock their autism.

Do you mind if I enrich it?

/leftypol/ & krauts gestapo went after her, it was bad ruin tweeted at us to not fall for it, it got that bad

Leave

The threads were just shitposting about her for like 2 days. It got pretty bad.

reminder that sargoy knew and kept his mouth shut.

>literally starting their shill post with "hello fellow nazis"
these fags really are a parody of themselves

t. academic

can you stop posting this on Sup Forums thanks

no, thanks

She is an oldfag after all and she should know how this works well enough to lay low for a while, probably at least until after Metokur's series is done. Also her belated shapeshifting in her old posts confirms she's been hanging out in these threads.

He clearly wasn't being serious, when you compare that to other posts.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153893714/#153907586

>154271289
KYS

what?

>Hello fellow Sup Forums nazis

Obvious /leftypol/, but I think they're parody false flagging. I was on that board whining about white privilege and white men, and I got banned. I made it pretty obvious because it's entertaining

Haha what wrong with that? He said he didn't care so he didn't do anything wrong.

Golly, why would the Antifa faggots of leftypol want to protect Jeff unless he was one of them?

Okay Sup Forums isn't allowing me to post images right now, but I've gotten to the point where they say she fake crys, and Kraut said she wasn't crying in the private chat. Everyone keeps talking about the crying during stream but it was very sporadic in that too. I'll keep digging.

(checked)
Honestly, I get the feeling that /leftypol/ (as in the board itself) is just some sort of spook. Whenever this sort of shit is going down, I always glance over at that board to see if they're doing anything or planning on anything or talking about anything, and they NEVER are. Just the same old stagnant bullshit. And yet we KNOW that /leftypol/ does in fact plan out black ops and such. So where do they plan and why do they never actually seem to use /leftypol/ for /leftypol/ shit?

Like, is there a "real" /leftypol/ and this is just a front?

He's a low-class disgusting abnormal degenerate, they feel instictive care and attachment to him. Biology 101 : all lifeforms are drawn to those more like them

is there even recording of the private chat, wtf

did zeph get that too

>ummm m'kay can you pls stop talking about the biggest shake-up to happen in the youtube political sphere since gamergate? kthnx

Nah.

Is anyone else mesmerized by Kraut's english? I know that there may be some undeniable evidence being raised against him but for all it's worth his english is amazing. His British accent is impeccable and even when confronted in many different ways he never fails to impress with his impeccable english skills. The average german person would begin to stutter and stumble over themselves. Such exceptional command of speech requires massive talent.

I think they are a spook, most antifa commies that shill here probably don't even know what we're talking about when we refer to leftypol.

Stalin did nothing wrong Gulaging these leftist degenerates

Hello fellow Sup Forums 4channer! I too am also always carried away by Kraut & Tea's intellectual gravitas!

t. RageAfterStorm

Take it easy girl.

It's clearly a parody post mocking /leftypol/

Also Jim has just tweeted episode 2 is about the FORMATION of the war room, does this mean we're not even getting into the doxxing server yet? How much shit does he have on them to go through still

Has this become a new copypasta already?

isn't his father British? I think that would explain it.

But we know that /leftypol/ people like bat'ko are in on things like this. Yet still, not a single thread about the kraut debacle even though this has been going on for over a week now.

how new are you

Punished Jim, A Man Denied his Christmas

Sometimes one of these degenerates crawls out of there to make a bait thread here but if you mean serious coordinated shilling it only happens in their discord which got leaked several times.

Sargon is a motherfucking cuck. A fat cuckolded little bitch.

It's a big story. Lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous. It's going to be hard to even plan out how to tackle the whole topic since there's so much info and different plot threads that weave together throughout the timeline. I just hope Jim is able to keep it all straight and easily understandable to the average viewer.