White farmers returns

Zimbabwean white farmer returns to a hero's welcome by former workers
youtube.com/watch?v=PApO_Ccb2Ik
Blacks in the west really take white people for granted

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_Ethiopia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long until they're dead? When the niggers realize that whitey can't grow tomatoes in a week?

>the one man smart enough to run the show well comes back

If Zimbabwe was any smarter, they would put all farmland under White control, and become the prosperous breadbasket of Africa again.

>put all land under White control
ftfy

these fuckers sing and dance over literally everything.

The gods returned to feed the people wich did forsake them.

Imagine being so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.

Africa is so fucking depressing

it's a heavy burden

Why is Bernie Sanders in Zimbabwe?

WE WUZers should really be shown this video to see how their African bretheren simply cannot resist the BWC

well played china

why are you guys talking about such old news????

If you look at accounts of slavery, they literally did that even when they were slaves. The Euros were confused as shit about it

Heartwarming sight anyway, i'm not even going to bother reading rest of the thread because I know its nothing but smug Sup Forumstards mocking poor people

Bernie is gonna fuck it up

That's what happens when you have a continent filled with corrupt leaders, terrorism, exploitation, illiterate people etc. the list could go on. Africa's a fucking shitshow compared to other continents.

I'd like to read more about this but can't seem to get the Google query right

>In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

I dont know how but the chinks seem to have a pretty decent control over there.
Possibly because they dont take their shit

>putting race and ethnicity as the same thing

Retarded list. Also where the fuck are arabs.

>...President, Emmerson Mnangagwa became president last month following a de facto coup that ended 93-year-old former president Robert Mugabe's rule....
Zimbabwe's economy had collapsed, especially after the seizure of thousands of white-owned commercial farms under the banner of post-colonial land reform.
I honestly thought it was a Sup Forums meme

>the chinks seem to have a pretty decent control over there

That's because they don't give a shit about developing Africa, it's just that same bullshit narrative they use each time they want to exploit them and use them for business.

>Yes yes africans we are your friends
>let us steal all of your resources and leave you worse than we found you

It is a retarded list, which is why I posted it. Look at the sample sizes.

Boy I sure love white people.

Holy shit you just described Reddit.

We don't hate niggers we only hate american niggers. I wouldn't mind swapping north america's nogs for a 1:1 trade of Africa's nogs t.bh.

You're an idiot

How about you move to Africa you nigger lover.

>I wouldn't mind swapping north america's nogs for a 1:1 trade of Africa's nogs t.bh.
only if they are Ethiopian. somalis and sudanese niggers are absolutely worse than american blacks

Shut the fuck up rajinder chang.

Have fun with your 50 weekly urban murders, Michael.
Its not about skin color, its about behaviour, pleb.

>only if they are ethiopian

You clearly have never dealt with an ethiopian in your entire life. They come to the mid east in droves and they're fucking obnoxious to deal with, all of them are illegals, and they always steal.

whats life like in Qatar? do people there hate niggers?

I like you.

All these american niggers in comments talking about" stupid africans zombies for white supremacists"

We don't. Only the fucking ethiopians cause literally all of them are illegals and they're known to cause trouble. We have west africans like nigerians and ghanians and they're pretty nice people, but we hate ethiopians. Life is pretty ok here, nothing amazing tho.

You hate them cause they're christian right?

There's a fine line between memes and reality, my white friend and that line gets blurrier and blurrier every day.

That's pretty heartwarming desu

He just needs to get them to stop spraying Brawndo on the crops.

thanks habibi :)

No, because they're illegal immigrants. Here in the mid east, if you get found working with illegal immigrants then you go to prison and pay a huge fine. Most of these ethiopian immigrants can't find jobs because nobody will hire them since they're illegal, so they start to do crime and steal from supermarkets and shit in order to make money. Ethiopians are the worst thing in the mid east right now. We're okay with every other black people, but not ethiopians.

THIS is fucking fantastic. Best post on /pol in a long, long, long time.

Two massive thumbs up nigger. YOU nailed it.

Nigger is to a white as a white is to a Jew. The greatness of the western world is due to the contribution from the merchant.

>Its not about skin color, its about behaviour, pleb
Fuck off back to your sub reddit.

CHECKED

Smile for the camera.

Satan has spoken, cannibalism ensues before the new year.

I feel sorry for those farmers. They have a lot of work ahead of them to bring those farms back up to snuff.

You want to make half of Zimbabwe unemployed?

>Black coworkers keep touching me physically to greet me and say goodbye to me
>compliment me on my physical appearance
>black female customers hit on me all the time
>ethic girls eyeing me instantly whenever i enter a room
>black friend recently flustered that I told him American size condoms are too small for me, literally spent like 15 minutes talking to me about it
>they seem to approach me all the time, converse with me, and smile plenty when they see me
>everywhere I step I feel as if the world is my oyster
>this video
cuck soyboys meme about the "bbc" to troll, but the BWC is hard reality, and it just feels so right.

Oh no friend, that's why we were so mad about it all the time, when Rhodesia tried to claim independence before the queen was ready to let go they told them how they had to establish their government and it caused a near shutdown because of all the infighting to decide how to form the new gov't, which is one good ole uncle Bob swept in with a coalition of tribes to claim the nation as his own
The only reason no one supported Rhodesia is because at the same time the Jews were pushing the apartide narrative in SA so the world assumed it was the same shit going on over there

That one's for 9/11.

This is the result of blacks realizing they need the white man. American blacks will come to the same realization after hispanics become the majority.

damn beat me to it. Bernie can still win!

what's the point of this post
how's life in qatar? Are you rich?

Literally nobody supported robert mugabe's idea of kicking out white zimbabweans. not even the black zimbabweans. the only people that supported him were the retarded afrocentrists in america cause 'das rite, take land back from whitey'.

lol.

>are you rich?

The qataris are rich as shit. But I'm an immigrant so no. Life is ok but the weather here is pretty intense, you can get a sunstroke if you're not careful

>what's the point of this post
Boosting his poor ego.

You think he didn't bring his big buns there?

What work are you doing?
Is that true that men in qatar have some sort of "eye-fetish"?
No better than muh white wimmin bbc posters ffs

This was the problem... ALL the good farmland was owned by whites only. Share ane everything should be ok.

Ethiopians have two distinct ethnic groups, the Amhara and Oromo. The Amhara are genetically much closer to Middle Easterners and Europeans than the Oromo who are closer to the West Africans. Ethiopia's accomplishments in the past were due to the Amhara people but now that they are being outbred by the Oromo at a staggering rate the country is turning into the rest of Africa.

What's your ethnicity?

>eye fetish

Kek. The thing is, most arabs and qataris have black eyes or brown eyes, so when we see a girl with coloured eyes liek blue or green they go crazy about it. It's not really an eye fetish, they just like women with green eyes. I'm a psychologist.

I wonder what they will do when he doesn't creates any money, now that government isn't run by whites.

I know exactly what you're talking about, the ones here are amhara, most of them are. There are very few oromos and surprisingly the oromos were the decent people (they still were illegals, but they didn't steal like the amharas). Both of them are niggers and should stop coming into the mid east illegally. We're full, fuck off.

African arab.

Unfortunately, she survived.

fake pic.
Here the real one.

Why are Muslim/Arab blacks a lot more intelligent than Christian or non-Muslim ones?

In my school the non-whites that to STEM are usually Arab or Muslim blacks, then you have the ooga booga ones just shitting around the college and making noise/starting fights.

Sample site 33 for jews OKAY FOLKS get the 33 smartest germans here and make it the average so probably 160

That's not so high as it looks, i jumped from similar heights. If there's no concrete under you then you are ok.

>That webm

How can blacks even compete?

Niggers sure love being slaves.

This. It is right that whites should share their farmland with black people as they stole it in the first place. In fact they should give it all back. But whites used their races farming techniques and had done for over 100 years, making it ideal farmland for the white methods. When black people took control, the way the white man treated the land meant that black farmers farming methods were less effective and usually didn't work. If black farmers were given control of the land for 50 years to make it work with their farming methods it would all be fine. But what would be better is if the whites shared their farming methods with the black man so that the black man could farm the land well as it is now. However that would be a form of institutional whitewashing meaning that the best solution would just be to allow the lack man to retain control. I don't like the way the white man has just been allowed back to the land he stole.

She wasn't intending on dying in the first place, it was a stunt in order to get her employer in trouble and to get money for alleged mistreatment by her employer. This is why I hate ethiopians, they're illeglas and they always try to lie and pull shit like this.

Because in our households they raise us in the idea that education is very important, that if we don't manage to become the top in our class and do well in school then people will hate us and call us niggers. Also our parents put huge amounts of pressure on us to study, they will beat us if we don't. Christian parents are a little bit more lenient and not as strict.

>In fact they should give it all back.

Whites should be the teachers and caretakers. Basically act like a farm manager. Divy up the land to the blacks and let them grow their crops and sell them on the open market. The white will take his cut of course for teaching and managing them.

SCAB WORKER.
LET THEM DIE.

you must realize i was posting in jest, m'lady

Rhodesia was working because white farmers were connected to government and beyond. This black government was stupid in allowing monetary system, they should have created their own system and allied with black nations and like Rhodesia encourage work with force at start, then gradually building up rights. They want to have everything at once like a magic switch with help of international people and no discipline, it's not how shit works. They started too early with democratic laws without even learning the basics of reading them or discipline. It's like giving a tribe a radio, they will go berserk and kill each other. Gradual improvement, not fast paced all at once is where it's at.

Good farmland becomes bad farmland if whites aren't allowed to own it, because blacks keep doing retarded shit like eating all the seed corn, pooping in the fields, and letting weeds take over.

It's nice to see that niggers wake up and see that everything is shit without white people.

Also these people have no idea how to use farm equipment and take care of crops properly, that's why they can barely feed their own people despite having thousand acres of fertile soil.

These workers are very familiar with them. They know how it works.

That they only do in freedom land, if Hannibal comes they will line in order and ask when to poop.

Quads of truth

You do realize that the niggers celebrating the farmers return aren't the same niggers that chased them out, right? People on Sup Forums have to stop generalizing all niggers as anti-white, its grossly untrue. Substantial amount of niggers in Africa generally love white people, and white people love them back. Why do you think these white farmers returned, they view the niggers there as family. They all work the land together as a unit! You faggots always want to turn something into black vs white thing. Why you can't ever let a good story depicting positive race relations just be. This world is so fucking ugly, it really warms my heart when I see stories like this.

That doesn't work, because as soon as they graduate, blacks go right back to doing all the retarded shit they were taught to not do, because "fuck whitey, I have the ability to do it, that means I have the right to."

The only way to stop this is to make them sufficiently scared of the consequences of breaking the rules the whites teach them, by imposing a legal framework that focuses primarily on property ownership and property rights.

Again, good farmland becomes bad farmland if whites aren't allowed to own it. It may sound like magic to you, but the processes are very real and very important to be able to farm properly.

>Yayyyyy now we can mooch off the white man again!

Old news? Did you watch the video?
The announcer mentions Mugabe successor is trying to restore property rights. Mugabe got BTFOed this month.

the monkies are going to be fed now

There was a spot on that glass

You are beyond retarded. Sub saharan africans are scum of the earth.

This. Nobody in Africa actually hates white people. It's mainly afrocentrists in America who have no idea what they're talking about and the jews instigating this whole black vs white race war bullshit.

Ghanians are pretty ok, but I agree for the most part.

t. guy who’s never interacted with Africans

Ethiopians are more than just two groups. There are dozens: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_Ethiopia

It's one of the most ethnically and it is the most racially (in terms of genetics) country in the world in terms of inhabitants who have been there for centuries.

Amhara (semitic) and Omoro (Cushitic) are the biggest groups.