How white are you Sup Forums? Will you shitskins even post face? I'm str8 up german irish italian

How white are you Sup Forums? Will you shitskins even post face? I'm str8 up german irish italian

you look weird

shitty ass ugly mutt

This is a FBI/CIA/CSIS/RCMP bait Thread.

Why is your jaw crooked like that?

Youre peretty good looking tho. So just go to your local graduate school and pick up a grad school honey with a high iq. She doesnt have to be a dime.

I ami am probably clenching my teeth in this pic I have anxiety and I was signing up for a bank account. its also probably a little naturally crooked

Miks and wops (irish and italians) cant engineer for shit tho. So u better hope you got your german grandparents homologues

Cute desu
I'd make Irish German Italian babies with you

Mexican here to take yer job. Let’s conquer Texas, baby!

Hey OP, I really enjoyed you on BB19. If you ever do another season, just don't be a dumbfuck and fall for the vaginal Jew again, okay?

Gonna guess you're balding due to the hairstyle.

If not then please change it

this mexican looks whiter than (You)

#Proudtobeaparasite

Spain is white

Italians are half Somalian monkeys hee-haw hee-haw

its ok I'm pulling the trigger on fin pretty soon

>italian

but you are the shitskin, mutt.

6ft tall, blond hair, blue eyes master race here

Look at my hands. I’m a welder buddy. The parasites are the neets in r9k

Get a better haircut. It will help you seem less wierd to normies. Try cutting shorter and gelling it or something.

Whiter than you, jose'

el goblino.....................

I'm just a 1/4 jewish, wasn't raised jew, neither were my parents. Now I'm full 1488 as a result of sjws, ant-white kikery and FUCK do I hate niggers. Am I allowed?