Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrv7k-5xb6A
youtube.com/watch?v=LSnq82fkJ78
youtube.com/watch?v=0m3Ladq8Zpw
corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/film/detail.php?id=390
toei-anim.co.jp/tv/f_precure/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys, I don't know what to do. I started precure like 6 months ago with the goal of getting through the whole thing. Since there were like 550 episodes I just wanted to get through it as an exercise in learning nip, and I never really thought about what happens when I finish. Now that I'm done I just realized how much I miss it. KiraKira is shaping up to be one of the best precures and I don't know if I can handle waiting every week. I want to see Ichika and the chocolate boy (female) get into all sorts of silly cross dressing gags right now. I want that thrill of marathoning Hacha or mahou or fresh again, but now I just have to wait like a year or two before I can rewatch any of them. This fucking sucks, how did you guys do it? How do little girls do it?

Ticcc

Toccc

>I don't know what to do.
Watch Doremi.
If Doremi is too old for you, watch Jewelpet.

You can watch some shows with /ai/ instead

>watching all of Precure in six months
He's fast! I've been here for four years now and still got GoGo and a bunch of movies to watch.

Doremi's kinda boring, not sexual enough either. I'll consider Jewelpet
>/ai/
That doesn't sound too bad actually

Did you watch the movies with each season?
Did you watch the All Stars crossover movies?

Past that, there are certainly other magical girl shows out there. Sailor Moon has two separate anime series along with a live-action show, which is worth watching, if you are interested in another one that will keep you busy for awhile.

There are also musical stage plays, if you are absolutely desperate for more Precure. They aren't necessarily bad, but they aren't that much more interesting than your standard stock episode (over an hour, though). I'll leave it up to you if you've gone down the rabbit hole far enough to be interested.

It's a lot easier if you just alt tab out and shitpost during the boring episodes. Don't get me wrong, I watch the vast majority of seasons I like, (for example, I only did that once or twice during Fresh) I just do it during seasons I really fucking hate, and there were really only two of those. Just don't have friends or familial obligations and you can finish whatever you want whenever you want.

I've been watching Precure on-and-off since Heartcatch aired, and I'm only about to finish my fifth complete season. It's just no sort of priority to me. That, and almost every season just hasn't been worth it following week-to-week so it's always catching up on old seasons for me.

I don't even bother with these threads unless I'm currently watching some episodes.

I haven't seen any of the movies, which I know I'll love. I'm just sad that there are no more bite sized precure episodes left. I like sailor moon but it brings back bad memories so I can't watch it again.

> 5 days 6 hours 30 minutes until Kirakira

>He's fast!
It is actually an okay pace.
Back when I was neet I maraphoned Futari wa in 2 days. It was my first season and I liked it, but I still can't bring myself to watch Max Heart.

>watching everything in 6 months
Surprised you didn't get sick of it.

The thing I love about Precure is that it's hard to get sick of since each of the seasons are so different. I got sick of the bad seasons pretty fast, but they're all only 50 episodes so I just finished them and moved on, and the tone is fresh and new after each one. I was always looking forward to meeting the new characters at the beginning of each season.

Go hunt down the movies. They're certainly worth viewing, especially if you liked the characters from the particular season.

All Stars movies aren't bad, but they are more silly non-canon things designed to show off everyone for people following for a long time.

>non-canon
Wrong.

Why is Nozomi so thirsty?

youtube.com/watch?v=wrv7k-5xb6A

>I watched all of Precure in 6 months haha I am so hardcore
>actually I just alt-tabbed and shitposted instead lol

Well that certainly explains why /pc/ has been so awful.

You hear me. Regina being happy is completely non-canon.

we really need a 3rd season

What did they talk about?

Her legs are the best.

Truly.

links?

They were just sharing some of their favorite literature titles. Nothing strange there.

>I just wanted to get through it as an exercise in learning nip
Best of worlds would've been fansubs agreeing on a standard to keep the original closed caption for every show released (even raws) since the dawn of subbing. This would work wonders for all Japanese students out there who like anime (me).
But now with legal streamers all over the place things like this became much harder to achieve.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSnq82fkJ78

this memne is the best

pretty cure on motorcyle

Benis in bagina

Well, Komachi seems like the type who likes to play out scenes from her favourite books in real life.

It's weird seeing Karen/Komachi doujins now that I know how it goes.

>sudden sax in the henshin theme
HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

OST when?

>now that I know how it goes
Here's the ending.

Hey, I said I only did that for like two seasons and then maybe like a third of the mediocre seasons. But the good seasons I watched pretty much all of.

I want to smell her from toe to head

Start.

nanoha is better

Magical girl series for adults are dirty.

Nanoha got disappointing once it hit StrikerS.

The spoiler OP is spreading

All men grew to fear their deeds.

It is different, not better.
Eh, if you invest time to read all StrikerS supplementary material, such as manga and Drama CDs it is better than A's.
Of course, it shouldn't be a requirement, so A's is actually better, because manageble cast and less "fillers".

She's a bad influence.

Will there ever be a cure worse than Honey? It's been four years and I still wake up in a cold sweat because of that rice song.

If it doesn't make you smile and be fulfilled, then you haven't heard it enough.

But the rice song is one of the nicest things about HaCha along with Where Courage is Born

Just made my second attempt at the strawberry shortcake today, and I can certainly understand where Yukari is coming from. Sure, it's far better than attempt #1, but it doesn't look as large as in videos and I want to know if I was doing something wrong or if my pan is just larger than what they recommend using.

Would also like to try a different recipe I found, just for comparison between the two.

However, too busy today and I have a shortcake to eat tonight, so I can't spend another 1.5 hours attempting right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=0m3Ladq8Zpw

fuck you
yuuyuu a best

SEX

Was this really necessary?

Yes. My dick demanded it.

No, and neither was this!

Why is she so purrfect?

Eww a racemixer scum

Fucking refugees

I love Nozomi.

Is she more slut than Kirara?

I was so grateful to the guy who did Joukamachi no Dandelion for also including the timed moonsubs, this is the best option for me as I can understand written moon to an extent of a little girl, but I have trouble with some spoken lines.

I usually retime for myself whatever's available at kitsunekko (just removing the ad breaks) if I want to watch in moon, but the result is still kinda eh.

I dunno about kira guys, the increased childishness of the "recipe of the day" shit/designs combined with the lack of actual punching/kicking is making it very bland and forgettable.

I could maybe understand if last year was 2010, but coming after Maho this "it's too childish" complaint makes no sense.

I know this is just falseflagger shitposting but I'm glad they moved that recipe of the day shit to after the credits instead of obtrusively in the middle of the episode like in episode one.

I really don't like the fights in Kirakira, the latest one was fun though, but the rest of the show makes up for it enough for me to consider it a brilliant season so far.

>the increased childishness
God forbid making a cute and childish show for Japanese children

mahobutts

Can somebody please clear up this DOTSUKU-ZONE thing for me? Is it a misspelling or something else entirely? Because I can't seem to find much info on it. Is it Dark, Dusk, Dock or literally Dotsuku?

corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/film/detail.php?id=390

Literally Dotsuku Zone (ドツクゾーン) according to the Japanese page. No idea why or what it means. Wasn't it Dark Zone in the show? It's been years since I watched it.

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/f_precure/story.html

It is. Might as well stop browsing /pc/ and watch something worthwhile.

Now that we have agreed Kira is childish shit for babies can we agree that Maho was not that bad?

Maho was for retards.

Maho and Kira are both fantastic, you dumb niggers.

People will find creative ways to justify their hatred for children's cartoons

Kira Kira is the best show ever, and Maho and GoPri was just as good.

I expect great things from based Inazuma.

>hatred
Why do you take it so personally when someone criticizes krkr? I can immediately recognize your posts. You're the only one who keeps bringing up the fact that it's a "children's cartoon" like that means it's exempt from criticism.

Maho was amazing. /pc/ just has oto low iq to appreciate it.

>I can immediately recognize your posts

Is this... is this shopped?
I don't remember this at all.

>he isn't subscribed to boob-o-vision

>You're the only one who keeps bringing up the fact that it's a "children's cartoon" like that means it's exempt from criticism.

You mean him and every single Mahofag. And by the way Maho was also being referred to in the post that user quoted. So, it really makes you think.

I wish Ichika would stare at my breasts like that.

>guy defends maho and kira from a baseless insult with a baseless refutation
>"hurrr it's the mahotards at it again!!1212@@11!!"

now this REALLL maeks yuo think...

>You mean him and every single Mahofag.
Fight me after school, bro.
I loved maho, and I can't remember bringing up the fact that it, or any Pretty Cure series is a kid's show in an attempt to shield it from criticism.

Why do you hate me /pc/?

I want too see Mirai's movie.

That was what they put in the subs, but some people think it's Dusk Zone when Dotsuku doesn't necessarily translate to that.

I LOVE YOU MIRAI

YOU ARE MY PAST AND MY MIRAI

You obviously weren't here during Maho.

You're not my Cure.