Please don't say you are "lazy"

Please don't say you are "lazy".

I am lazy.

i know that you are really crazy

Why is that user?

I take lazy pills so I can stay home and watch anime instead of wanting to go out and be a useful member of society.

That sounds great user. Keep it up!

Because life lost most of its wonder and subsequently its meaning a long time ago, so I have no motivation to do anything.

Vidya's no fun. Animu's no fun. Masturbating has become a chore more than anything else. I'm enjoying people's company less and less every day; I got invited to a midnight barbecue with 3DPD and tons of alcohol two days ago but just stayed home hitting refresh on the catalog without even reading anything and checking my YouTube sub box every 5 minutes.

What's worse is I should be studying for a final exam I've got on Wednesday but instead I'm just laying in bed taking 15 minutes at a time to formulate and reformulate paragraphs that I don't even post 99% of the time.

Hi Lazy, I'm Dad.

same

I never cared for any K-ON until I saw this.

Sounds like clinical depression.

K-On reference? Yamakan confirmed for bros.

Please don't say you are Leiji

>Vidya's no fun. Animu's no fun. Masturbating has become a chore more than anything else. I'm enjoying people's company less and less every day.
>I'm just laying in bed taking 15 minutes at a time to formulate and reformulate paragraphs that I don't even post 99% of the time.
Sounds exactly like me except, I've already hit rock bottom on enjoying people's company. It doesn't degrade any less from here.

Datte hontou wa crazy.

What the fuck do those lyrics even mean

They were written by a Japanese high school girl that didn't know a lot of English words.

>keion was 10 years ago

Penaldo still played for a relevant club back then

How time has changed

>keion was the first thing I saw that wasn't Hamtaro or Cowboy Bebop

I know that but what do they mean to her

>implying it wasn't medabots or some other shit

I'm lazy and i'm proud!

DOCTOR ZAIUS DOCTOR ZAIUS

Same. Except the youtube part and exam part.

Mio is a genius. We mere anons cannot hope to comprehend the meaning behind her words.

it's not complicated user

she wants people to believe in themselves

Then why didn't she say that?

Instead of "hey man, you're not in actuality a lazy friendless fatass, but are infact clinically insane"

Fucking lost it

DATTE HONTOU WA CRAZY

But Mio-chan I am not crazy either just autistic.

Because it's music, duh

GET GET GET GET
GOT GOT GOT GOT
BLOOD RUSH TO MY HEAD BIT HOT LOCK
POPPING OFF THE FUCKING BLOCK KNOT

TSK TSK TSK
MY TERRACOTTA ARMY

google "I'm Only Sleeping"

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

... Why?

Are you failing at crosslinking or are you trying to link to a time before recorded history?

dont delet my posts you fuck