Mencius Moldbug

Are any of you familiar with Moldbug? Are his ideas worth the time to read? Is he really the leading neoreactionary thinker of our time or is he just some autist?

He's a genius.

Bannon is a fan. FWIW

>Is he really the leading neoreactionary thinker of our time or is he just some autist?
Little of column a, little of column b.
I don't regret the time I spent read his works.

He is an autist, but an interesting and intelligent one, definitely worth reading Unqualified Reservations.

One of the best things I have read in a long long time. Very much worth the read.

He's literally a kike

warning: it's written for smart people so if you're a brainlet you're gonna have a bad time.
so read it and decide for yourself.
there's a reason peter thiel keeps him on retainer.
his work is the tsar bomba of red pills.

Doesn't matter, his analysis and arguments are undefeated. He's half Jewish by the way.

he's entry-level.

Aurini has the good stuff

He's perfect for Leftists that are having doubts, he'll redpill the fuck out of them. The guy is ridiculously smart.

If you stop at Moldbug though, you miss a lot of the picture. He's just one guy and he has very obvious (biases)

he is clear about his ethnicity and examines it thoroughly. it is of little importance in this case.

Mental masturbatory kike.

you know that post he has 'why I am not an anti-semite', read the comments below that post. There are quite a few things he doesn't address.

He's one of the few modern blogger types who immersed himself in and grasped classical political and cultural theory. I admire his rhetoric. He understands democracy and its degenerate aspects better than most.

His political prescriptions are boring, but everybody's are.

fair enough. i will take a look at that and thanks for the heads up.
i admire his work on many levels so i would be sad if he is just another trickster.

>just another trickster
Definitely not, I like his writing a lot. He just won't touch the JQ very honestly. I mean basically nobody will touch it, so it isn't really surprising that a half-jewish guy wouldnt, even one as transgressive as him.

he's scary smart. i hope he isn't wasting his time with Urbit when he could be writing. establishment types must tremble at his mention.
a guy going by bloody shovel had a very MM-like essay on his blog recently called "Biological Leninism" that was very Moldbug-esque and enlightening, you may enjoy it if you enjoy MM.

redpilled by moldebug

More like mendacious moldbug, amirite?

I was redpilled by moldbug and to a lesser extent roissy.

We need all different types in the broader right wing. Not everyone is flipped by holocaust revionism or white genocide or PUA shit. Moldbug is a net positive for us even if you don't agree with his vision (or writing style).

Yeah I've read it, and most of Spandrells blog actually. I went on a NRx binge a few years ago, and I still sort of follow a few of them. One of the only interesting things to come out of the internet in the past 10 years.

Despite liking a lot of their stuff my basic perspective still aligns more with Oswald Spengler than any of them.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've heard Moldbug mentioned. Does anyone have those neoreactionary cards? I had those saved a HDD or two ago.

He's better than Jordan Peterson.