SA is unliveable

>my white neighbours to the left got robbed and murdered
>my black neighbours to the right got robbed and murdered

Guys, I'm shit scared. It's more than just a white genocide. They're literally killing everyone in the suburbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6zYU3ywat4
youtube.com/watch?v=oP0DPkFQWJ8&list=PLfTrJjNuBvbbnxu92t8WS-_qIKIbbUIb0&index=99&t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Green text story user?

I love how Sup Forums hates Muslims moving into Europe, but hates when whites are told to leave South AFRICA

It's called "karma"

>here i am stuck in the middle with you

Wish we could help you.
God speed, user.

They're not shitposting here I guess.
Sup Forums is a sacred board and only the true believer of kek will survive, try getting trips or quads for a longer life user.

Ayyy Dog.

Fend off the Zulus

reported to SA authorities for racism. u r v&

Listen im 34 and unmarried. I would be willing to have a sham marriage, even a gay sham amrriage in order to rescue a south african and their family. I feel bad about whats happened there and i fear the same fate for my nation. But at least here theres enough space you can homestead away from where the blacks woudl dare go.

Give America back to the injuns too, right Schlomo?

quite frankly you should put them to some use, make lobster bait out of them

You're a dead man walking

The Bantu are invaders as well

>flag

Where do you live? Fucking Deipsloot?

RSA is by no means *that* bad if you are a member of the middle-class.

nice man, nice

I laughed pretty good, have a (You)

You must booby trap your house like in Home Alone so you can at least take some of the niggers down with you. Good luck.

>Guys, I'm shit scared. It's more than just a white genocide.

It always more than just a white genocide, its just that Sup Forums has selection bias when it comes to SA. A lot of Black SAs who worked the land for white farmers would get killed during white farmer attacks but Sup Forums ignores all that so they can claim that all Africans are ant-white.

White South Africans and Rhodesians are the only immigrants I would support coming to America.

Right. Hopefully white "people" are extinct soon so this conflict can stop already.

Niggers still gonna nig even without white people around, you of all people should know this.

These blacks look like they have a lot of colored people (asians and poos) racemixed in them

>the families on either side of me were murdered!
I wonder who the culprit is and why you've suddenly got 10 more TVs.

Why are you such a faggot?

And how would you know such fact when you live in a sheltered, mongoloid dominated society? I bet you've only met 2 or 3 black people in your entire life.

Stop, they weren't mixed with anything, you just can't accept that there are blacks defending white farmers. And that's the problem with Sup Forums, you guys desperately want to believe that all Africans are anti-white so you cherry pick what information gets shown here regarding Zimbabwe and SA.

Sheltered from what, niggers? If you think that being sheltered from them is a positive thing I can trust your experience.

Where do you live, Johannesburg? And do you have a firearm to defend yourself?

>Johannesburg?
Well... It's Cape Town which is the murder capital....

Jozi is breddy chill actually. Most of the northern suburbs are great while Soweto and Alex are actually starting to turn the corner (may even be able to deem them as being "civilized" within then next decade). Even the CBD (think: Hillbrow) is starting to show huge improvements.

Most major violent crime in Gauteng is down in the Vaal Triangle, a couple of really bad squatter camps (Diepsloot, Tembisa, Katlehong) and on the small-holdings in the hinterland of the PTA-JHB metroplex.

>Up0cuBHL
You really think you fool anyone?

I have a solution to your problem
>pic
It is the official gun of Sup Forums
with that and a good alarm system, the bantu will think twice before trying to step a foot inside your house. Welcome to Natural Selection

>muslims work the land and create civilization wherever they go

oh wait

Why the fuck didn't you get out 20 years ago?

No sympathy.

1st one (3 months ago)
>sitting watching tv
>hear gunshots
>call cops
>by the time the cops and armed response private security arrive they've killed the old couple and took everything

2nd one
>dude hijacked while opening garage
>good black guy pharmacist who always sent me christmas cards
>left behind wife and two kids

literally declare a state of emergency or some shit. they running wild

durban

no. I think I've been lucky because my house is pretty far from the gate (long driveway). I've got private security but so did my neighbours

funny but this is what I'm dealing with (louis theroux interview with SA criminal)

youtube.com/watch?v=C6zYU3ywat4

>dude says seriel killing is his job
>puts babies in oven

A literal animal

Bad taste user

Sorry, but South African ancestors were completely fucking retarded to think that they could live surrounded by millions of niggers and remain at the top of the food chain indefinitely.

Arrogance personified. Zero fucking sympathy.

come home m8

Sorry to hear this boet. Any chance you can get out or to Orania?

sell everything and leave retard

it's actually a decent gun despite being a pullpup

See below you worthless faggot

Stop robbing and murdering all your neighbors then!

Gorilla Expressions Could Point to the Origins of Human Laughter. ... Gorillas use the open mouth, no teeth smile during playtime to show that they have no intention of biting. (Scientists call this the "play face.")

You bastards aren't letting them all in but were fine letting in all the brownies. That's fucked up

got any hot daughters aged 18-20?

if so il marry them after an interview stage and will sponsor them and your whole family to come live in canada

you will have to work but i earn enough that she can be a house wife

if you are worried about compatibility then dont be, i was born in SA and am a soutie through and through

Bantus (Black Africans) are not native to South Africa. The original inhabitants were the Khoisan, who were a tiny population of hunter gatherers. The Bantus migrated to eastern South Africa around the same time Europeans established Cape Town.

Fuck off you English moffie. There isn't a white genocide here. Dumb drama queen.

18-20

>Not 16-18

then id have to wait 0-2 years bro im not a fucking pedo

you can still get non degenerates by age 20, many south african afrikaaner girls are super conservative and close to the church. im even willing to relearn that gutterdutch in order to keep her family happy

>16-18

NOT 11-14

sucks Boer bro I wish our jew country would accept whites to live here.

11-14
>Not 14-88

Stay safe user and god be with you, i hope your neighbors rest in peace

It's exactly why I fucked off. Black neighbour was murdered. Girl was shot dead outside of house in a turf war between two minibus drivers. fugg that shit.

IIRC there's quite a number of Indians in SA, but racemixing was illegal until 20 years ago.

Going to SA soon.

If I talk to White south Africans about how much better it was under apartheid will they agree or sperg out about me being racist?

this happens often - killing black allies. It is disgusting and they do it to fight "white privelege"

I still feel a Glock 19 is the best bread and butter gun.
Not great at anything, but kind of okay at everything.
Portability and durability being the biggest deciding points for me.

>Diversity is strength
>Beautiful rainbow nation
>Poor defenseless black people
>Whites are bad

How often does shit like this happen? Are you prepared incase anything were to happen to your family?

>Listen im 34 and unmarried. I would be willing to have a sham marriage, even a gay sham amrriage in order to rescue a south african and their family.
If you arranged a sham marriage, what would the mechanics be?
1. How would the sham marriage be arranged and organised?
2. How long does it need to last?
3. Are there any legal traps you might have to look after?
>I feel bad about whats happened there and i fear the same fate for my nation.
Help those in need and maybe you will be helped when your in need, eh?

This Astra Kruger is a bad girl.

Nigga, why did you do this?

>Stop, they weren't mixed with anything, you just can't accept that there are blacks defending white farmers.
You are right, there are blacks who are not anti-white.

In Zimbabwe the Blacks who associated with whites were also persecuted by the Mugabe govorment.

funny skit
youtube.com/watch?v=oP0DPkFQWJ8&list=PLfTrJjNuBvbbnxu92t8WS-_qIKIbbUIb0&index=99&t=33s

two wrongs making a right.
lel

>Well... It's Cape Town which is the murder capital....
Coloureds?
>Jozi is breddy chill actually. Most of the northern suburbs are great while Soweto and Alex are actually starting to turn the corner (may even be able to deem them as being "civilized" within then next decade). Even the CBD (think: Hillbrow) is starting to show huge improvements.
How do you know? Are you a local?

>RSA is by no means *that* bad if you are a member of the middle-class.
How much do you need to earn to be considered middle-class

I think OP is anglo or something since he said he was from Durban.

I have heard of immigrants in Europe arranging marriages to people in their countries of origin. Often cousins in the case of Pakistani diaspora. Are you saying that arranged marriage is uncommon among south african whites? Do you think arranged marriage is on the increase among south african whites.

you gotta come to the US bro. my parents left Rhodesia when the nogs starting nigging. it might eventually happen here too but at least we all have guns.

>then id have to wait 0-2 years bro im not a fucking pedo
If you marry, you don't have to wait. Atleest that's how it's in USA.

>Coloureds?
yes, you can see clearly on this map where the shitskins live

They at least killed the niggers.
Yes, time for them to fuck off.

>you can still get non degenerates by age 20, many south african afrikaaner girls are super conservative and close to the church. im even willing to relearn that gutterdutch in order to keep her family happy
If you want to be part of a non-mainstream culture is a advantage to speek a non-english language. Mixed anglo/afrikaner marriages should always speek afrikaans as the main language, while still speaking english in the family. I recomend the afrikaans parent speaking afrikkans, the anglo parent english and the child can switch while focusing on Afrikaans.

>Are you saying that arranged marriage is uncommon among south african whites
yes, very

> Do you think arranged marriage is on the increase among south african whites.
no, not at all

it might once the countrys economy completely collapses, then you might see people fleeing the country through arranged marriages. at that point i would venture to guess that it will be more expensive due to the fact that the south african currencies value will be inflated away to nothing and that people in the first world will look to charge south africans for this service. at this point im not looking to make $, im looking to find a wife and make babies.

i have no interest in sex with a 16 year old sorry, regardless of how old they look/think, 18 is where i draw the line. id be willing to marry a 17 year old and wait a year but 18 is the youngest i will go. we all must draw our line in the sand somewhere and 18 is where i draw it.

afrikaans is a living fossil, there is literally no point in learning it when here in canada, being able to speak french opens WAY more doors, particularly with federal government work and contracts.

i would learn afrikaans simply to retain the culture and appease her family.

south Africa needs to go full blown gated community with armed guard 24/7, like people should be living like medieval aristocrats in guarded castles surrounded by armes guards all the time, packs of attack dogs should be allowed to roam as they please inside walled off areas constantly

>afrikaans is a living fossil, there is literally no point in learning it when here in canada, being able to speak french opens WAY more doors, particularly with federal government work and contracts.
Thats the point, Afrikaans is more isolated, making it easier to highjack the language for a alternative movement. The movement can then begin to change the language to fit their belifes to a larger degree.
>i would learn afrikaans simply to retain the culture and appease her family.
You would not pass it on?
>i have no interest in sex with a 16 year old sorry, regardless of how old they look/think, 18 is where i draw the line. id be willing to marry a 17 year old and wait a year but 18 is the youngest i will go. we all must draw our line in the sand somewhere and 18 is where i draw it.
Good point, being principled is the first step to self control.
>it might once the countrys economy completely collapses, then you might see people fleeing the country through arranged marriages. at that point i would venture to guess that it will be more expensive due to the fact that the south african currencies value will be inflated away to nothing and that people in the first world will look to charge south africans for this service. at this point im not looking to make $, im looking to find a wife and make babies.
kk

US policy m8
You wanted rid of apartheid so corps could rape the minerals, even though under it the region was safe and people wanted to live there.

Now look at you, cucked by china man. America is done as a super power.

Fucking leave man, before they rape and murder your family
Get a fake tan, pretend you are a rapefugee and get into europe
Go to commiefornia, where they won't deport you from being ilegal
Worry about being legal afterwards

Better to be in a commie country or be caught by the police in a first world country than to be caught by a rabid nigger on africa

>You would not pass it on?
i would prefer children to learn french for the reasons i posted.

as cucked as canada is, it actually once had a proud commonwealth culture and heritage mixded in with french.

i actually respect french canada more than anglo canada because they are less pozzed and cucked. they might be super liberal socially but they are still closer to the church and have not abandoned their culture like the rest of htese cuckolds have

if my wife wanted it passed on i would have no problem, just saying french is more valuable.

>i would prefer children to learn french for the reasons i posted.
Why not being triligual?

Fotos van naakte dooie wit vroue?

>south Africa needs to go full blown gated community with armed guard 24/7, like people should be living like medieval aristocrats in guarded castles surrounded by armes guards all the time, packs of attack dogs should be allowed to roam as they please inside walled off areas constantly
How do you see the organisation and funding going?

1. What is the average wage for a white south african?
2. Is there a chart of what white south-african earn by bracket?

>Why not being triligual?
diminishing returns

Which suburb?

How hard is it for one of you guys to get yourself an old R1 to keep hidden in the house? Even a nice AKMS (inb4 one of you faggots shits on the underfolder) to keep hidden in case one of these mongrels breaks in your house intent on rape and murder? Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six.

>diminishing returns
How so?