Discuss

Discuss.

>food analogy

an exceptionally retarded one at that

I don't get it, are they seriously comparing cooking a meal with killing an inocent child?
Speaking of wich, when did cyanide and happiness became libcuck bullshit?

>comparing cooking a meal with killing an inocent child
Fun Earth Fact #71: These are one and the same in China

You people do realize that most abortions are done by niggers and the lower classes in general? Plus it helped completely eradicate downies in Iceland. There's literally no reason to be against it if you believe in eugenics. And if you don't, then get off this board with your christcuck mentality.

In makes some sens depending on your ideology. I guess they're also for the sterilisation of poor couples or people with handicaps since most of their children would also be miserable by their standards. I didn't know Cyanide & Happiness were eugenists.

>I'm an altruist but I've been taught to adopt the mental habits of someone who dehumanizes the most innocent and helpless of all and can no longer even conceptualize why life has intrinsic value
and that's what it's like to be a leftist

>no one wanted that kid
kill it

>africans didn't want those kids but hey let's feed them and welcome them in our country

>humans are steaks
>humans aren't candy

libtards need to go

Ah the good ol "fetus= child" misconception, further proof that conservatism and ignorance go hand in hand. It's no coincidence that educated people vote blue.

OK, little thought experiment using the same analogy.
Suppose I don't want to cook that stake because the meat is rotten/poisonous.
Nobody could ever enjoy this stake and even if we waste a lot of time and effort to cook it.

Just observe how quickly they'll turn pro-life if you say you want to abort fetuses with genetic diseases.
Abortion for any reason including the pregnant woman not liking the projected birthday is perfectly fine, but we can't have ebil nazi eugenics.

>a baby is not fully formed human yet so it's okay to kill it.

Absolutely. You do realize that at that point it's not even conscious or self-aware, right?

> but hey let's feed them
Nuh.

A baby is a fully formed human. A fetus is not a baby. This is not complicated.

sounds like an example of terrible parenting, an a silly example to justify it

No, it really doesn't make sense. The pro-life argument is that abortion is murder and that a baby would obviously prefer to live if given a choice, how does this steak analogy make sense? A steak is already dead, it doesn't care if it's cooked or not.

But that analogy would support pro life...

>dead cow
>pro-life
wat

>life
>wasteful
I thought they were supposed to be compassionate. Oh yeah they’re only compassionate to violet non-whites.

Tee hee

>when did cyanide and happiness became libcuck bullshit?
It's not, it's called humor.

The analogy serves to strawman the pro-life side.

Pretty much. No real man could be anti-abortion.

>if we found bacteria on mars it would be worldwide news we found life but cells with a directive to replicate into a certain form and gain nutrients to persist is not life.
kys immediately

>Fetus becomes a child
>"fetus=child" misconception
WOW
Hey, I know its really hard to keep your legs shut for one hour, remembering to take birth control everyday is such a drag, and condoms just really aren't your thing. So why not just abort the fetus? I mean sure, you could just not have sex and practice abstinence like your ancestors have for the past several thousand years, but that would be expecting too much from you and your care-free materialistic life style. I mean, its not like it will develop into a human being in a few months.

I am pro choice, hell fuck that, I think birth control and abortions should be mandatory for people on government assistance. But people who have to get abortions should understand that they are pieces of total shit, and are going to rot in hell for an eternity just because they couldn't keep their god damn legs shut. (Not talking about rape victims, go ahead and get that rape baby out of you, violent criminals should not be allowed to reproduce.)

I think reading this comic actually made me dumber. Thanks.

>Nobody ordered it

Wow, another virgin birth? Fascinating!

>Fun Earth Fact #71
Fun Earth Fact #72 eating dogs is mandatory in china

How do you manage to survive, being this retarded?

So, life itself only has subjective value? So if you kill a person who is living a shitty life perhaps it's not even murder at all then? We can extend this to robbing a rich person at gunpoint. All you took was a little money, and the rich person has plenty, so was a crime even committed?

Worked for Singapore.

>groundbreaking scientific discoveries = a baby that's not really a baby because it doesn't even have sentience yet
Take your own advice and don't forget that this abhorring post cost you $0.25

You have to be dumb as shit to be pro-life. Rape victims? Down syndrome babies? Childbirth a danger to mother's health? There's plenty of valid reasons to abort and guess what, these people will get abortions legally or illegally no matter what.

What's wrong with my reasoning?

>Not cooking for its own sake

ITT: Neckbeard christcuck permavirgins who aren't getting any want to punish those who are. You are weak and pathetic.

But you do order a baby. They don't come randomly out of thin air. You had sex. That's your order.

PEE PEE POO POO BRAPPPPPPPPPFTL XDD

There is no reasoning there. It's so stupid, it's not even wrong. It simply is. And what it is is retarded. Like you.

>cells replicating to form something is not sentience
they just miraculously become a human right?

>Are you kooking something?
>Yes
>Are you going to eat it?
>No

Is this what pro choice feels like?

>something is just wrong because i feel like it.
wew lad, your argument almost won me over there for a second.

>who aren't getting any want to punish those who are

The analogy doesn't work, unwanted pregnancy is a risk that you acknowledge when you have sex and attempt to mitigate with contraception.

If a pregnancy results from sex you have to take responsibility for it, unlike the fictional steak that the waiter just made up because he's a cunt.

FWIW I am pro-choice, but abortion should be illegal after 12 weeks unless the life of the mother is threatened.

I'm more concerned with abortion as prophylactic.

No, but there's a point when that mass of cells becomes self-aware. Abortions occurs way before that point.

>who aren't getting any want to punish those who are
So it's a problem that some are not getting any? Maybe something should be done about it. Nah, just ridicule them.

Is it okay to kill someone who is asleep? You're not really killing anyone aware. The only thing there is is the potential to be aware again.

But from the moment conception happens, there's an exorable process where the cells try to become something. They try to create some macrostructure greater than themselves using nutrients to thrive. How is this not life?

Look it's true. The only reason a man could be against abortion is that he's made he's not getting laid, and wants to make sure sex has consequences for others. Or he's bought into some stupid hokey ancient religion that teaches sex is gross and icky and he's mad that he's now locked into having sex with only one person for the rest of his life. No REAL man can be anti-abortion. The level of beta-cuck-faggotry involved in making a man anti-abortion is just off the charts astounding. Literally, if you're anti-abortion, you're such a huge pussy I can only imagine you smell like tuna and spray blood out of yourself once a month. KYS, anti-abobo faggots.

*inexorable

Not even a few months old baby has a "sentience", heck, even you don't have a sentience it seems.

Even when you're asleep you still have some degree of self-awareness. Apply yourself, Finland.

So you are okay with killing someone comatose?

This level of stupid is impressive. I'm not even mad.

When you are blacked out you don't. So it's okay to kill blacked out people.

>risk that you acknowledge when you have sex and attempt to mitigate with contraception.
and abortion if the contraception fails
>If a pregnancy results from sex you have to take responsibility for it,
Why? Because you said so. No, you don't. It's like saying, if you have heart disease, you have to take responsibility for it--no getting a transplant. Because that makes god cwy.
>but abortion should be illegal after 12 weeks
wew, lad, good thing you pulled a completely arbitrary number out your butt.

a teenager doesn't have a fully formed brain yet, hence its ok to kill people up to about 21 years old when their brain is fully developed into adulthood.
>t. you

Depends on the circumstances and their wishes (if they expressed any prior to falling into a coma).

Maybe they should shave, shower, lose some fucking weight, get a job, and move out of mom's basement.

>Doesn't matter, nobody ordered it.
Unless you can somehow reproduce without a partner or raped, the steak was fucking ordered.
>she was on the pill, the condom split
All contraception is 100% now? Funny how we don't hear about the successful lawsuits nearly every day.

>people actually arguing that killing babies is okay
>they still don't know they're the bad guys

How is it a strawman?

Explain like I'm an idiot because it doesn't make sense to me. All I see is pro life as intended.

>it's another "this fucking (((leaf))) is shitposting as hard as he can across a dozen threads and Sup Forums is too fucking autistic to let such blatant kikery go ignored" episode

>So it's okay to kill black people
Whoa Pekka. Calm down.

Meat is murder. The steak would obviously prefer to live if given a choice.

Checkmate, atheists.

Wow. Such virgin. Very neckbeard. KYS.

You clearly lost the argument, please have the dignity to not try to make excuses.

So you are okay with killing someone who accidentally ended up in a coma. Or anyone who happens to momentarily not be capable of thinking. There's that moment when a man sneezes, when it's okay to kill him, according to your awful logic.

>thinks acorns are trees and eggs are chickens.

1) Steaks do not equal babies. I've never ordered a Philly Cheesebaby sandwich, because that's just not a thing. Steaks are dead things and fetus' are still alive. Lousy analogy to begin with.
2) Just because nobody ordered a steak doesn't mean it won't get eaten. Diner patrons could order it while it's cooking, waitstaff could eat it as a free snack, and raccoons in the trashcans gotta eat too. If nothing else bacteria will eat it. Babies get adopted. Hell even the potato ones get adopted. It's only the 14 year old crack dealers that do not get adopted and age out of the system.

Eat a human abortion and we'll talk.

It’s really getting into MGTOW levels of faggotry to have Gus arguing so passionately on behalf of potatoes not being aborted.

>This

The greatest genocide in human history happening right now under our noses backed by "Liberals" thunderous applause. The same people that demonize nazis for holocaust.

It makes you sick to the stomach that humanity has fallen so low.

>start performing actions that have chance to lead to kid
>HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED NO ONE ORDERED THIS STEAK WTF

Yeah man fuck morality. Everything is about who is and isn’t “getting any”.

>If no one orders a steak, it's 100% not preventable, just like having a child.

>The only reason a man could be against abortion is that he's made he's not getting laid
And the reason Ugg bashed Ogg's head in with a club was that he wanted to sleep with one of Ogg's women.

Brian, however, did not smash Steve's head in, since they both decided to have one woman. They then proceeded to build the western civilization.

I'll admit, you likely have had more sex with your mom than I have. I still think you should call me daddy though.

Out of all the arguments you could have made, that was perhaps the worst one.

And now you are enlightened, my child.

>if you are okay with killing something that isn't conscious under very specific circumstances, it means you are okay with killing anything that isn't conscious
No. I am okay with killing someone when it's extremely unlikely that they'll gain consciousness ever again. As for fetuses, they never had consciousness to begin with.

Abortion is a moral choice, contraception isn't.

Equating pregnancy with heart disease is a flase equivalence.

14 weeks is generally agreed to be the point where the fetus develops a working CNS and can potentially feel pain or be sentient at a low level. 12 weeks gives a margin and is a nice round three months, so three missing periods to notice.

I don't get it, are these people saying they're baby eating cannibals?

A baby and a steak have not one thing to do with eachother

>You people do realize that most abortions are done by niggers and the lower classes in general?

Doesn't that tell you what a shitty thing abortion is, when its practiced by the scum of the Earth?

Worst in that you are now BTFO'd? Yeah, I know. Sad. Perhaps now you'll cease your faggotry.

>I am okay with killing someone when it's extremely unlikely that they'll gain consciousness ever again
What if they gain a different consciousness? What if they are not the same person after the incident? Then it's okay to kill them. Just come on. It's all about potential. The unconscious man has the exact same potential as the unborn foetus.

Yeah it makes no sense and sex itself wouldn't be enough because you can use condom birth control pills rod even day after p pill to prevent pregnancy before abortion. The one instance in religion is made if the birth would lead to death of the mother because of injury or illness or in even more lenient pro lifers who also aborts rape victims if they want.

But somehow this meme is an argument that wins over pro life baka

>More black babies are aborted than are born

Do you need any other reason to be pro-abortion?

I can't wrap my head around the level of idiocy involved in someone who, if they knock their girl up, goes, "Oh well, i guess now I gotta spend the next 18 years of my life taking care of this thing." Whatta bunch of chumps!

Yes master so enlightening.

Yes. We don't want to win our race war through deceit. It'll probably backfire, and it'll definitely leave us with an immoral society. we should be against abortion, since it's immoral, and we should be for black repatriation/deportation, since they are dangerous and foreign.

Sup Forums be all like, "Kill niggers and kikes and libs." Then abortion comes up and it's all, "OH NOEZ GOTS TO PWOTECT MUH PWESHUS BAYBEEEEEEZZZ!!!!!!!!!" Faggots, the lot of you.

>I can't wrap my head around
I bet you can't wrap your head around most things. Civilization as a whole is foreign and scary to you.

"Having consciousness" is just a liberal straw man created to mental gymnast their way into justifying a murder. IT's hilarious, because you have no way to prove when a baby develops a consciousness because that "clump off cells" reacts to the surroundings right from the get go.

Nothing horrifies a liberal as much as having to take responsibility for his own actions.

Ironically, this is a good metaphor for a lot of public works projects where the sole goal is "employment opportunities". And funded by tax payer money that could have provided employment opportunities with products that people actually want/need. High corporation taxes are fucking retarded.

>More black babies are aborted than are born

Doesn't fucking matter. Niggers still have 4+ babies despite that.

>dude kill your kid cuz it might not have a good life lmao