Either convince me that Radical Christianity (Joseph Kony, Crusades, WBC, etc.) is not a problem...

Either convince me that Radical Christianity (Joseph Kony, Crusades, WBC, etc.) is not a problem, or stop fucking calling yourselves "anti-terrorist" and start calling yourselves by what you really are: anti-Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed

oh no, haha

I don't have an issue with the non liberal aspects of islam, i in fact applaud the covering of women and sodomite bashing, Its in fact a moral weakness of ours that we don't do it ourselves still.

The reason im against Islam is because its a false religion that stands against the true savior of the West our Lord Jesus Christ.

Both liberals and muzzies stand against Christ and deserve nothing less than getting hanged.

WBC isnt radical.

Radical Christianity is a problem but it isn't relevant in the western world and hasn't been for a long time.

Only place its remotely relevant is in shitholes like Africa and even then the absence of Christianity wouldn't change anything.

Anti balaka and other groups would just rally behind something else and kill.

We've had this exact same thread here for the last week
HOHO
HAHA

(you)

Right... the Crusades. Moslems invade Europe, Europe counter attacks. Moslems cry no fair.
WBC? Okay, you got 70 bad ones to the half a billion bad Moslems.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
This is a shit post. Look at the first two posts... OP didn't even bother to change his flag.

Samefag

Islam is simply incompatible with the West, which was founded on Christian vales.

Liberty isn't a value of Islam.

>spiritual agnostic

oh boy another memeflag BNHA troll thread!

You've done this every day now. And everyday we ask you how many people are in Westboro Baptist, how many people the Westboro Baptist actually killed followed by how many Christians support Westboro Baptist.

How many people have radical muslims killed, how many muslims are radical, and how many muslims support radical muslims?

See the difference?

Sage.

i unironically agree with the right

trump should drop the nuke

Suck a fat one, dumb muzzie nigger. Actually kill yourself. Saged, you retarded cunt.
>tfw actually mad about retarded posts

>guaranteed replies: the thread

I am anti-islam, you fuckwit.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are just different forms of ancient Sumerian religion and should be abolished for the greater good of humanity.

Anti islam? No dude, anti degeneracy is more like it. you make that list with this bait ass shit thread.

ITT: Sup Forums takes the bait for the 20th time

>RADICAL CHRISTIANITY

Islam stinks of shit and piss...
and so do you.
I won't follow a religion founded by a pedophile
who drank camel piss
KYS, OP

kek