Why do Mìllenials choose to say "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"?

Why do Mìllenials choose to say "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/17979321264115714?lang=en
youtu.be/bNU2NskHrYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We say Happy Hannukah bitch

Because there's more than 1 holiday in December?

because it's shorter than Merry Christmas and happy new year

There's more than just Christmas in December.

what the fuck is wrong with those eyelids? autism?

Isn't "holiday" even more offensive for non-christians than just saying "merry christmas"?

I mean, etymologically "holiday" literally means "holy day", but for muzzies it isn't a holy day, it's just "christmas", the religious celebration that another people does, so by saying happy "holy day" to them aren't you being more offensive because it's not holy to them but you are implying it should be? Aren't liberals shooting themselves in the foot with this?

this blonde stacy at my job wishes people merry christmas. i want to penetrate her vagina with my penis, if you know what i mean

Because they don't believe in mindlessly rolling over to random authority figures and vomiting up bullshit marketing slogans just because their corrupt government says it makes them better Americans.

Who gives a fuck, I go out of my way to say Merry Christmas especially to the colored hair snowflakes I have to interact with.

>Mfw you can see the triggered gears turn behind their eyes but they don't say shit

Move to a southern state. Everyone says Merry Christmas. Almost to the point that you get tired of hearing it

Honestly, this a meme. Everyone i know says Merry Christmas. I am on a bus in Hongcouver (Vancouver) where it says the bus number and then it says "Merry Christmas", in green and red letters.

Stop using the fucking media as a reference for what the reality is.

Happy festivities!

We don’t want to offend the Muslims honey

>dont work
>say happy holidays
Activates my cashew nuts

I dont give a fuck. Merry Christmas

brainwashed in the Public School system.

It's not a meme. There was a huge media push to say happy holidays over the past decade in case you haven't noticed. How new are you?

It is all they know because it's what they have been taught is the appropriate thing to say.

They live in fear any thing someone will think someone bad about them.

But only one good one

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/17979321264115714?lang=en

cry more snowflakes

Because they want to be politically collected or whatever the fuck they call it.

Maybe leave the University of Toronto campus and see that not everyone is political with every fucking thing.

I even see people of color saying Merry Christmas.

Honestly, get off Sup Forums and go outside. Talk To real people.

This whole SJW vs. The redpilled does not exist in reality.

What do you mean?

Everybody at my work says 'Happy holidays' on the fact that there's the off chance someone might write a complaint, but I almost everyone at the store wants to just say Merry Christmas, and looks for every opportunity that we can

Every photo I see this girl she has this vacuous, fuck-doll expression with the wide eyes and slightly open mouth. Is this by design? I don't get it.

>Why do Mìllenials choose to say "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"?
because they are cucks and Christ might bother jews mudslimes and atheists

December 6 - Saint Nicholas's feast day
December 8 - Immaculate Conception of Virgin Mary
December 12 - Our Lady of Guadalupe
December 25 - Nativity of the Lord
December 26 - Saint Stephen's day (first martyr)
December 28 - Holy Innocents (feast day for children killed by Herod)
January 6 - Epiphany

So when some liberal bitches about Merry Christmas I explain how Happy Holidays is more inclusive of all the Christian celebrations approximate to Christmas and they get kind of mad about it.

Because it includes th eentire Christmas and New Year period, which is two occasions and not one.

Not really, because 95% of the human race aren't prissy over-sensitive prats who cry or blow people up over an imagined slight.

you guys sperg out because of this retarded difference?

jeeez you really became the new SJWs - who fucking cares

>even see people of color saying Merry Christmas.

Why do you find yourself by these people?

My Jewish professor said Merry Christmas to me this year.

Not an issue here. When somebody says "happy holidays" he is being lazy. The usual is merry Christmas and a happy new year.

What did he mean by this?

I'm thinking she spends, or has spent, a lot of time practicing her look in the mirror.

I used to think she was pretty interesting until I watched a video and heard her voice. Maybe it's the language more than the actual sound of her voice, but it was pretty much of a turn-off.

What are you doing here Kraut?
> German Flag
> Calls Us New SJWs.

Because I live in Hongcouver and they are everywhere.

Also, I am not a 1488 loser that does not associate with anyone that is not white.

Happy Holidays includes Christmas and New Years. Though, I have heard a lot more people saying Merry Christmas this year, including millennials. Maybe you just need to get out more and stop being autistic, you homo.

it's quite simple really.
youtu.be/bNU2NskHrYo

> i refuse to use chosen gender pronouns because cus free speech
> everyone has to say merry christman cus i am christcuck society

REEEEEEEEEally makes you think.

This desu :^)

I don't, but probably because they went to Public School and they started that bullshit in the late 80s early 90s of "Oy Vey we can't have Christmas in schools!"

I don't know any millenials who say happy holidays.

I was hoping a medic user would give the answer

Because they are brainwashed to avoid the word "Christ" in Christmas. They are ready to accept whatever New Age voodoo or Islam or any other exotic "faith", but dare not to mention the name who actually has the capability to save one's soul.

This desu

muh Mìllenials are saying things I don't like

Because they refer to Christmas and New Year

t Ahmed from Syria

Because a chr*stian holiday should no longer exist these days.

>Also, I am not a 1488 loser that does not associate with anyone that is not white.

Then you should probably leave.

Asians love Christmas you dumb whore. Try going to non-Asian cities and see. Slut.

>Be christcuck
>Steal a roman celebration
>Now feel offended no one cares its christian like it was yours in the first place

Actually explain this

christianity should be wiped out along with islam, judaism, buddhism and any other scam.
believing in god shouldn't be associated with any religion.

t. ??? from Merica with no traditional names cus no cultural achievements

as white as it can get here in northern germany, but you want to sit here and sperg out, while normal people get their life in order to continue the white bloodline

>He doesn't specify his holiday and hiday pronouns.

See, now you're acting like the faggots who complained about being told merry Christmas.

>Honestly, get off Sup Forums and go outside. Talk To real people.

Le radical centrist pragmatist. Most Sup Forumslacks have jobs and go to uni this isn't /r9k/. Your experience isn't universal and doesn't invalidate other people's lived experiences. Just because your city doesn't have it doesn't mean you can apply your experience to the world. Sit down. Be humble.

because they are idiots and weak minded and scared to offend anyone. even the local poo in loo minimarket and the arab pizza man here says merry christmas in danish.

This. When I went shopping the other day everyone I saw in their 20s said "Merry Christmas".

This vain bitch needs to go away.
Take "muh gurl gaymer" fame away and she's just another millenial cat lady doing arts and crafts into her 30s and 40s.

I tend to think it's calculated as well. Why would she practice looking stupid? I have never seen video or images of this girl anywhere but here. Thanks for saving me the trouble, user.

you mean only right one

I agree, yet I still would fug her

whats wrong with her eyelid?

Only 1 is federally recognized.

idk bruh, I always say merry christmas. Even if I know I'm talking to a random jew, just because I know it pisses them off. It's the little things, but jews get pissed over such trivialities

jesus dude, leave your mom's basement and get a job

my girlfriend also say happy holidays to her customers because it is just shorter, she doesn't care if she offends anyone but usually the last time you talk to people in the year,

90% don't care and say both
9% combine holidays at the end of the year to make it shorter so they don't have to repeat the same long phrase 500 times a day
0.99% probably muslim or some other shitty religion so they decide against
0.01% some insane feminist actually believering christmas is racist

take this test faggot

This desu :^)

Because Jesus isn't real?

every generation is modded with about 3-4% grey DNA, it's just now becoming noticeable

111 point
kissles huggles virgin

Wow. Im surprised. Thats good. I was in Richmond last night. A good amount of houses had lights on. And the city/businesses had decorated. Its nice. Years back they didn't do anything , as not to offend anyone. So I'll take it as progress.

Truly one of the greatest mysteries of our time. What DID he mean by this?

Because those of us who come out from the basement into the real world realize that not everyone celebrates the same thing despite what bootlicking govt-cucks "officially" recognize. If I know the person and know that they celebrate Christmas then I'll say Merry Christmas. Otherwise, I'll say happy holidays or, better yet, ask what they celebrate.

It's because you don't know what winter holiday they celebrate (if they do at all). Just the other day I found out Amish don't celebrate Christmas when shopping at my local Amish market - I legit didn't know that. I knew Jehovah's Witnesses didn't. So it's better to wish everyone a happy...holiday... And of course all the other religions, and people who just observe it secularly.

I say Merry Christmas and so does my company. We dont play that Happy Holidays shit and once an edgelord said. "You are supposed to say happy holidays not merry christmas" our boss told him to fuck off

I say it because in my mind the whole winter season = Christmas + New Year's.
And also Christmas Eve and NYE are basically mini-holidays.
So if you've got two holidays + two mini-holidays + almost everyone getting a week plus off from work or school or whatever... then that's more than just "Merry [Singular Holiday]!".

For me it was never about being "inclusive" to people who celebrate Kwanza or whatever. And yeah I have known the random jewish person, but it wasn't like I'd say "Happy Holidays" because I didn't know if someone might be jewish or not (they almost never would be).

JFC, I mean it really isn't that big of a deal.

Because it's "inclusive"

>JFC, I mean it really isn't that big of a deal.
Then why is there a 100 reply thread of you dipshits bitching about how huge a deal it is that we say Happy Holidays?

Jesus fuck you people are nutcases.

I've literally never met a millennial that has ever said Happy Holidays to me.

Ignore me, I suck dicks.

it's lazy.
best is to not acknowledge holidays

i think it is stupid when non practicing christians celebrate christmas and easter.

i dont worship you jew god why would i celebrate his birth?

Jewish tricks

Christianity is dying. Why should I have to pretend that it is still significant outside of rural communities?

Happy holidays, idiot.

Merry Christmas.
Fuck off Kwanzaa.

I'm a Millennial who lives in the suburbs but is Christian. However the second you get out of my subdivision you see tons of farms and fields and very close by is wilderness. It used to be all dirt roads and wilderness when I was a kid.

Just say Merry Christmas. If Jesus can forgive people for nailing him to some planks then we can forgive a few heretics.

Honestly Christmas is a bit cucked. All the santa nonsense should just be combined with Winter Solstice on the 21st.

Wow, what a faggot.

>merry Christmas
Just a pagan winter solstice holiday, so who gives a shit

When I was a teenager and worked retail I would rotate phrases just to keep it interesting for myself. Merry Christmas, happy holiday, happy Christmas. We were told not to say Merry Christmas but happy holidays instead. I didn’t give a shit. I will say what I want.

Well I accidentally happened to deliver “happy holidays” to this decrepit boomer who should have been dead and he flipped out started screaming at me demanding I say Merry Christmas.

Even though I had been saying Merry Christmas all day I knew I could deny him because I wasn’t supposed to say Merry Christmas anyway. It felt so fucking good to trigger this POS and watch him practically have a heart attack over something so stupid.

They dragged him out of the store and I still feel so good about it when I l look back.

Christmas is a disgusting consumer holiday with no actual meaning or feeling left in it. Fuck Christmas.

/board

This kills the liberal.

Ling.
Tue.
Sig.
Vir.
Nal.

cus u may offend a Jew, muslim, pagan, atheist or jehovah's witness.

why the hell christmas is a federal holiday?

commercialized, but business can't say the 'c' word, when they sale crap for our gifts.

>Mìllenials

>this korean mmo goldseller tier filter prevention