raw dump: imgur.com/a/J0nBz

I'll leave the TL up TatT-kun, thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/J0nBz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

One more bump

Finally.

I might be slightly weird, but I'm still waiting on the typesetting of ch. 57 before I read it and the threads.

bump

Witcchi Actibbiti

Take what you can get user.

Now that it's picking up again we'll get season 2 next year right?

Bump. from a guy still catching up with the series.

Not on my watch.

Should I watch/read it for the big girl?, I have heard she is a cute autist guardian and I'm interested.

That depends. Do you want to be treated like a princess and carried around?

>raw dump: imgur.com/a/J0nBz
>I'll leave the TL up TatT-kun, thanks

Oh my god, the Imouto is going full insanity here. Apparently she had the fetish of using Honoka's eating utensils for her meals after he is done with them. And she was surprised that this time around she couldn't smell her brother on the fork. She appear to be coming up with conspiracies of Ayaka switching the fork with a brand-new one. Tanpopo instead rationalised that Ayaka was just spotless as a dishwasher and made the fork good as new.

And the comment about "Ayaka is such a pervert! She is standing down-wind from Honoka so she can smell his scent!" Basically the majority is Imouto going insane watching Ayaka and Honoka getting closer.

On their part, it appears they were both embarrassed about the events in the flashback and took a while to start looking each other in the eye. So cute.

Penguins are so cute.

Dat ponytail

So this is just Yuri with a male protagonist, right?

>Apparently she had the fetish of using Honoka's eating utensils for her meals after he is done with them. And she was surprised that this time around she couldn't smell her brother on the fork.

Holy shit this imouto just keeps getting more and more insane.

If this was a manga about normal teenagers, I swear imouto would have killed Ayaka long ago, she's getting too insane.

Imouto deserves to win.

>Holy shit this imouto just keeps getting more and more insane.
Just a reminder that I am not a real translator and this is not factual, it's just what I inferred from what I understand.

>Imouto deserves to win.

Well later on when Honoka let Ayaka drink from his straw, Imouto went ballistic about indirect kisses and how her brother's lips are reserved for HER alone.

At this point I have decided that Imouto is genuinely incestuous, but that she refuse to accept it as incest and make up excuses when confronted. And this also explains why she was against incest for other people and her potato girl anime. She is being aggressively anti-incest because she is, I guess, in the closet about her own feelings, and lash out on anyone who reminded her of herself.

Sounds like she just needs to accept it.

Also, we have a crocodile-man casually walling by as background character. He is nothing like Sebastian, so this supports the well known lore that Crocodile-people, just like animal eared people, are regular occurrences and there is no need to hide it in public.

>Sounds like she just needs to accept it.
She said it herself, that siblings would cease to be siblings once the line is crossed. She is likely terrified about being rejected and then losing what she currently has, in being his Imouto.

>siblings once the line is crossed
That's stupid. You'll always be brother and sister even if you cross the line. Just add Brother husband and sister wife.

Incest is the best cest

Reminder that this is also a Kagari

>That's stupid. You'll always be brother and sister even if you cross the line. Just add Brother husband and sister wife.
But she knows he doesn't see her that way. That he has a gilfriend, and that to even achnoledge her own feelings to him could damage what she has. Remember that she still gets to bath with him at this point. But that if she ever admit to being sexually attracted to him that she might not be allowed that privilege anymore.

Back to the manga, it seems Ayaka orchestrated the trip back by deliberately sharing a broom with Honoka, with him flying it. She has her own broom of course, but the idea from the beginning was to hug him from behind while they are flying, so that he couldn't weasel out of it.

However the final response from Honoka is beyond my understanding. Will need the real translator for that.

What a shame that the Imouto is fated to lose.

I haven't seen a sister this much of a brocon since Blazblue, That sister loved her brother so much she destroyed the world several times over whenever something bad happened to him, over and over and over and over again and again and again and again for god knows how many resets until she finally got him,in a way. Let's hope Imouto doesn't start going that far.

No, it's a reverse reverse-harem except the other girls are treated like the invasive dirt they are

Wasn't it originally going to have both main characters be girls, but then they changed the MC to a boy?

Really?

You could have dumped the chapter in the meantime.

translator can dump it when he translates to make it easier to read, how lazy are you that you can't click on link?

Yes, the mangaka's other series Ivory Dark was gonna be a dark yuri series but is on permanent hiatus cause she got sick.

I'll give this a bump, but it doesn't look like TL-kun is around

Time for Tanpopo chang

Sorry for the late start, checked yesterday morning, then forgot after work. I'll busy myself about it while at the workplace here.

IMOUTO DID NOTHING WRONG

Ah, there you are. Now the Witchy Activity can begin.

Yay! I didn't miss the thread this time.

Here's the first half for now.

----------------------

-[A full-color front page to commemorate them reclaimng their memories!]
-[The Sister-Ears Alliance is even now takng secret measures?!]
-[Takamiya-kun and Kagari-san, on the return trip from their lost memories. Soaring through the sky, towards the FUTURE!!]
-[Witch Craft Works, Mizunagi Ryuu]

-[Chapter 59: Takamiya-kun and the World in the Pendant, Aftermath]

---------------------

Always love sensei's spreads, color or no.

---------------------

-[Mizunagi Ryuu, Witch Craft Works, The anxiously awaited release of Volume 10!! (Both in paperback and electroncally.)]
-[The meeting of the strongest classmates in the world is detailed herein!!]
-[Takamiya-kun and Kagari-san continued to progress in the investigation of their lost memories. Every step of the way brought them deeper into the dark, heavy world of the Kagari clan and their

mechinations! Obtaining aid unexpectedly from Medusa, one of their arch-enemies, the two of them successfully faced their past together----]

-[AND NOW...! Takamiya-kun and Kagari-san, who now know the past they share. Has the time finally arrived for their relationship to take a turn for the...romantic? Readers take to heart these new developments, everything starts from here!]

---------------------

Featured image: The city burning down from Ayaka's burning lust as she drags Honoka off to their bed.

Also Honoka: >to beautiful I no see.jpg

---------------------

-[The other day, thanks to something we received from Shiori-san, Kagari-san and I learned a fragment of our past memories.]
-[They were the memories of our meeting each other in the midst of the strife surrounding the House of Kagari.]
-[Following the conclusion of this scene, we were returned to reality.]
-[One night has passed since then...]
-Nggh...
-((Mornin', huh?))
-((*yawn*))
-[A New Morning Dawns!!]

---------------------

---------------------

-Good morning, Takamiya-kun.
-Ah-! Kagari-san!
-((Morning-!))
-(By the way, Kagari-san, who had been petrified just before we saw our past, was turned back to normal without a hitch as you can see.)
-I'm...just gonna go wash my face then!
-Alright, but breakfast's already made.
-R...Right!

--------------------

>Those shoujo sparkles and bubbles
>That soft, gentle waifu smile on her face.

--------------------

-Wah~, another delicious-looking breakfast today for sure.
-Let's eat.
-Mom went off to work already, right?
-What about Kasumi-chan and the others?
-They're still asleep.
-W...What's up?
-No, nothing really...

---------------------

And now...the awkwardness sets in.

---------------------

-[Cleaned the Plates.]
-Thanks for breakfast!
-I'll wash the tableware.
-Ah, I'll help out too!
-It's fine, I'll do it myself.
-R...Really?
-((::Happy Kazarin Noises::))
-((I'm so~ looking forward to the pool.))
-((Oh yeah, that Kanna, what'd she get up to?))
-((Looks as if she went off to buy a book.))
-((It was right in this area that we sensed Medusa's presence, wasn't it?))
-((Where on earth could she BE...?!))
-Oh, that's right, Could you go out shopping with me a bit today, Takamiya-kun?
-I'd like to buy some daily necessities.
-Sure. I'll go get ready to head out then.
-Right.
-*Sigh*
-[Ever since seeing our memories, whenever I come face to face with Kagari-san like that, I dunno, I get kinda nervous.]
-[I get the feeling that we're both getting swept up in this sensitive/awkward atmosphere.]

-------------------------

>That pool-ready KMM-Dan

>That TanuTanu, who's been reduced to a 'walking the dog by the Takamiya house' cameo in every chapter

>Those german HQ witches who're closer than ever to catching on to the whole truth thing and marking everyone for exterminatus, if only they weren't such bwakas

aww yis

what the fuck am I reading

-[Kasumi's Room]
-Nghhh...
-Ugggh, I feel awful. I wonder when I actually fell asleep...
- --WAIT, IT'S SERIOUSLY ALREADY 11?!
-WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY BED?! NOW IT'S GOING TO STINK LIKE AN ANIMAL IN HERE, ISN'T IT?! WAKE UP!
-Ny...nyat the-?! Where nya heck am I?!
-You're in MY room! Now get out, ASAP!
-((*whimper*))
-*Y~aaawn*
-For now, let's go start the day with a healthy dose of vitamin Onii-chan.
-Goooood m~oooorn~iiing, On~iii-ch~aaaaan~!

So much to comment on here I wouldn't know where to start.

>Rare timpopes spotted

At this point the two of them might as well be bratty-to-each-other-sisters.

>It's another Kasumi acts like a raving psychotic chapter

-Onii-chan isn't here....
-Oi, he left you a note over here.
-["We went off to the department store to do some shopping." -Honoka (("We're heading out~!"))
-Looks like they went off to the store. Out on a date, what a carefree bunch--
-HUUH?! WHAT did you just say?! I'm SURE you wouldn't just be picking a fight with me, would y~ouuu?!?
-How would what I just said mean picking a fight?!
-Ah-! More importantly, Kitty-Ears, look at these washed dishes and stuff. The two of them must have had breakfast here, wouldn't you say?
-Well, yeah, it's MORNING. I'm sure eating breakfast isn't out of the question.
-Oi, what're you doing? Trying to get a scent from a fork like that...
-...I knew it. I'd been thinking it was strange for a while now, but only Onii-chan's scent is missing today again as well.
-And HOW is that weird? I don't understand you in the slightest.

--------------------------

Timpopo is that character whose dumber than dirt, but on the other hand has absolutely no issue immediately seeing that two characters are in love from any romcom, even if everyone else is oblivious.

Also, you just know she gets that feeling, EVERY time Kasumi starts ramping up to one of her raves. The epitome of "Oh no, not this shit again."

--------------------------

-I mean, they BOTH ate breakfast here! Why aren't BOTH their scents left behind?
-You try sniffing and see for yourself.
-((Your nose works REALLY well.))
-((I had some training from the Chairwoman.))
-..........Hmm. It's true, this silverware is like 'that'. .....It smells like it's brand new.
-Damn that Fire Witch. Nyow despicable can she be.... Now I'm certain she always keeps his, and only his silverware perfectly sanitized.
-.......................No. ...This IS brand new! I'm SURE that's it. I've thought something was mysterious recently.
-I mean, it always looked like he was using new silverware, but only Onii-chan......
-But it didn't just LOOK like it, he WAS using new utensils!
-..................Huh? In other words, this is what you're saying?
-You mean that woman is SUCH a weirdo that, wanting to wash up PERFECTLY for him, she secretly switches out his utensils for new ones EVERY time?
-Uh-uh, that's not it at all.....This isn't just cleanliness here...
-((*Gasp*))
-Ahhh, how could I have been so stupid!?! THAT'S it, isn't it?!

Kasumi-chan's madness is physically encroaching on Timpopo

-The Princess's true goal is none other than forming a collection out of Onii-chan's used silverware!!!!
-And every time, without us realizing, she's been swapping in brand new utensils she's prepared beforehand........!
-I wonder how I could have been so blind as to not see it!?! Even though I, in the past, would often take the utensils I'd used myself and, without washing them, hand them to Onii-chan while smiling happily!!!
-How the hell did you arrive at those conclusions?! Not only do I not understand in the slightest, don't just come out about your gross turn-ons like that!
-We can't just stand around here like this, we've got to follow the two of them!
-Yeeeeah, best of luck to you with that! Stay healthy and all. If at all possible, please don't ever come home.
-YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!
-I...I'M GONNA GO BASK IN THE SUN! ((In a room with AC!))
-....................!
-((Usa--!))
-((Kuma-!))

----------------------------

Imouto-power has gone straight to plaid, everyone's fucked.

Timpopes with the sick burns again, she's getting pretty good.

Second half to come soonish.

>Even though I, in the past, would often take the utensils I'd used myself and, without washing them, hand them to Onii-chan while smiling happily!!!
So THAT's what she meant. I previously assumed that this was the other way around. But what she actually did was clearly less hygienic, handing someone else used utensils. Imouto, you are going off a cliff girl.

Oh yeah, also I love how their familiars are genuine friends now and play baseball together.

Imouto a best.

----------------------------

-Kagari-san, what do you think about this penguin mug?
-Isn't it cute?
-Ah-! Kagari-san, look at this...!

---------------------------

All that self-promoting!

All those penguins at the penguin fair!

All that blank, awkward staring!

stylish BAG store

---------------------------

-Found them! It's Onii-chan and the Princess!!
-Yeah, but why do we have to hide?
-Th...That's...If we came out here shopping WITH them to get our hands on evidence proving the Princess's perverted ways, she'd be on her guard and wouldn't give us what we need, now would she?! But

Onii-chan has such a defenseless soul that even the Princess should be caught up in carelessness around him!!
-There! Wold you look at that!
-It just looks like the two of them are walking side-by-side to me.....
-Read the breeze! The Princess ALWAYS positions herself downwind of him! It must be in order to bask in his scent!
-You realize there's no upwind or downwind in a DEPARTMENT STORE, right?
-.......Takamiya-kun, should we take a little rest?
-Yeah. How about we head into that cafe' near here?
-She's made Onii-chan into her porter! UNFORGIVEABLE!!
-But you do that all the time too, don't y----
-I'M HIS LITTLE SISTER, SO *THAT'S* FINE!!

-----------------------------

I think Kasumi-chan's internal temperature and hot-bloodedness is melting her brain.

See next pic for where's waldo edition.

-----------------------------

-Sure is hot today, huh?
-Yes.
-(H~mmmm...Isn't there anything I can do about this awkwardness...?)
-Eh? Wait just a second......
-Hm? What is it, Imouto?
-Huh, h~uuuuh? There's DEFINITELY something strange going on with those two!
-It just looks like they're sitting there sipping their drinks to me though......
-Not that! It's the atmosphere! Can't you tell?! There's some kind of....sense that we're seeing the aftermath of some Event and... Look! Doesn't Onii-chan look all nervous, and they're not making much

conversation, are they?!
-Yeah, but so what?
-Could it be that last night the two of them made some kind of "progress", or something...? No way!
-I refuse to believe that! It's unforgiveable! AHHHHH, I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING CRAZY!!!
-The only thing 'progressing' here is your persecution complex, I'm sure.

-------------------------------

Kanna spotted reading behind the two of them.

Also, I generally keep cracking up at these two's interactions.

>You will never nibble on Timpopo's ears

-Takamiya-kun, what did you order?
-C...Carbonated water. Want to try?
-Ahhh, of all the things to happen! They exchanged drinks!
-"It's an indirect kiss," is that what you wanna say? You're such a little brat.
-Yeah, but.....I mean, it's still a kiss! A smooch, you know? It's something that should only be permitted to married couples, isn't it?!
-You...Don't tell me you've never kissed anyone before in your life?
-HU...HUUUH?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MORON?! DO I *LOOK* LIKE THAT KIND OF CHEAP WOMAN TO YOU?! I HAVE NO INTENTION OF PERMITTING ANYONE BUT MY FUTURE HUSBAND TO

TOUCH THESE LIPS OF MINE, SO THERE!
-AND FOR THAT MATTER, WHAT ABOUT *YOU*?!
-Hmph, you really think I'm interested in something vulgar like that?
-THE IMPORTANT POINT HERE IS THAT *YOU'RE* INEXPERIENCED TOO, ISN'T IT?!?
-You never said we were talking about other people, did you?!
-Guess it's about time we go, huh?
-I'll clean up.
-Ah, thanks.
-AH! Did you see that just now?
-That Princess, she just hid Onii-chan's strawin her own pocket!
-No, I saw no such thing. Didn't she just throw it away?
-SHE DEFINITELY POCKETED IT!!!

These two are definitely on a date.

Both Timpopo and Kasumi far too pure for this world. In case the context isn't getting through, Tanpopo is just talking about "never having kissed ANYONE EVER", like you would a parent or a cute pet or something, so she doesn't get how Kasumi could never have ever kissed anything in her life.

-Hey, Takamiya-kun, how about flying back on the way home?
-Alright then, Kagari-san, make sure you grab on tight now, 'k!
-Yes.
-Looks like the two of them are flying back home. ((I was wondering why they came up to the roof.))
-Why are they riding TOGETHER?! Bring out your own broom and ride THAT right now!
-That'd be a pain, wouldn't it?
-The Princess just wants to cuddle up with Onii-chan, doesn't she!?!?!?!

sorry to disappoint you TatT-kun but its a handkerchief and not Tanpopo's ear

Would Ayaka doing any of these things actually surprise anyone though?

>Would Ayaka doing any of these things actually surprise anyone though?
That's the key. Imouto is likely 100% right, but no one is going to believe her because she acts like a raving lunatic. Ayaka on her part, hides her lunatic side very well.

I didn't miss the thread this time. Great.

bump

Can't post the images for the rest where I am, but didn't want to leave it hanging all day.

pg.16

-...You know, Takamiya-kun...
-...Takamiya-kun, listen.
-EH? R...Right, what is it?
-...Just because we learned what happened in our past, it doesn't mean things have to change between us now.
-Eh?
---------------

Yes it does, status quo bad Ayakacchi

-That being said....I have to repay you properly, don't I?
-What're you talking abo--
-((*HUG*))

Seeing the Imouto lose fills my heart with sadness.

pg.18

-WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAT?!
-A Reward.
-For coming to save me back then.
-I heard that men are happy when you do things like this for them.
-How do you like it, Takamiya-kun?
-W.....! Well of course it makes me happy!
-Y-Y-Y-Y-You're so soft, after all, Kagari-san!!
-NO! I definitely didn't mean anything weird by that!!!

------------

Honokyun's purity censors are overloading.

Well, shit. She actually is smiling, albeit softly. It begins.

Thanks.

---------------

pg.19

-But....I don't know if I should call it embarrasing, or......uhmmm, well......
-...That is.....I mean...!
-.................!
-If you're happy Takamiya-kun....
-....then I'm happy too.
-Aaaaahhhhh! Aren't those two kinda hugging?!
-Are they clearing ANOTHER Event!? I can't take any more of this!! We're gonna BLAST our way forward! Now fly this damn broom!!!
-[They Followed Them.]
-Grrr, don't thrash around!
-[Further Behind THEM]

Atori with the sneak attck.

Ayakacchi saying one thing but doing the other thing, bad girl!

Poor Tanpopo-chan. You can see the tired look of disgust starting to form...

>-The Princess's true goal is none other than forming a collection out of Onii-chan's used silverware!!!!

You know Kasumi has thought about a Honoka-used silverware collection at some point or another before. She's mad Ayaka stole the idea.

-We're h~ome~
- --Well, it's pretty quiet.
-...These two are still asleep, huh. ((They'll probably get up when we make dinner.))
-((Nngghh...))
-By the way, uhmmm...When you said "men are happy when you do things like this for them" earlier...
-...who on earth did you hear that from?
-Well.....This happened this morning, but...
-[Witch Craft Works ---> To Be Continued]
-[Next Chapter, Attack On Kagari-san?!]
-....Atori, I wonder, what would you do for a man in order to please him?
-Ha-! For guys, just up an' hugging 'em quietly from behind is hands down the best! And YOU'VE got some marvellous equipment for it too, Princess! Guhehheh!
-.....is what she told me.
-(So it was Atori's doing, huh~!?)
-((V))
-She thinks like an old man.....

-----------

Atori best wingman and most competent. All those tranks can't be good for Imouto's system, though. See you guys next month for Shingeki no Kagari-san.

>collect enough silverware to smelt it into a Onii-chan sized statue

Thanks for the translation.