Should they be annexed?

At this point should they just be annexed and be done with all this no border bs?

We’d have to kill all the Mexicans first

fucking no

We can annex them only if we first exterminate the indigenous population

it will be your clay if you do........

Fuck no

>the delusion
It's actually the other way around, we are the ones who annex.

Why? There are millions of them living in your lands already

At this point Mexico is the one who has to annex US land

Just give us Jalisco so we can drastically lower the cost of tequila.

Yeah, I know and they're all illiterate pieces of shit
>t. Texan

Fun Fact:

USA has already earned the right to annex Mexico through the victories of the Mexican American wars, but instead of Annexing them we gave their freedom back for western regions such as California. It’s a part of Manifest destiny.

us already has milions of them they may as well take their lands along with them

SOON

Yucatan and Baja? Sure. The rest can be glassed though.

Fuck that. We have enough democrats and Mexicans already.

Texan mexicans≠california Mexicans
God I hate Texans
Texan Mexicans and regular Texans alike
Your state is shit, fuck you

don't worry about it gypsy

whats the blue and red about?

nothing just to make it look like a muricanian state map

Of course. Annex and deport all Mexicans

too difficult to govern.
we should have annexed cuba when we had the chance though. it could have been another hawaii.

What the fuck is your deal? All Mexicans are shit, if you somehow think that the "BASED Tejano" meme is real then you're wrong. Pic related is the founder of La Raza, he is a Tejano. They all need to fucking hang.

They can't be annexed soon. DRUMPF'S wall will block troop movement

>t. Californian
Wew, that sense of self-awareness is practically transparent, and you're still somehow oblivious.

No install a puppet government and extract Mexicos resources

>sent from my stolen iPhone 3G S

Annexing Mexico would add 31 states to the union, not 1.

I think aus puppet government will be less corrupt lol

Rather just bomb them tbqfwyf

Yes! Its a perfect solution for all parties. Mexico sees huge influx of USA investment due to sane legislative policies and US property rights. US citizens have an opportunity to invest in Mexico's mineral and oil industries. Cartels forced to legitimize or be BTFO by national guard/professional police services. Everybody wins.

the problem with mexico is that it's full of mexicans

Annex is so 18th Century

Why would you want to burden our tax load and infastructure with MORE population when we can just do trade that is in our favor?

Just look at China and Africa, literally what African country speaks Chinese, after all that money and manpower thrown at it?

Let California secede
annex Canada.

lose 40 million liberals then gain 35 million liberals and launch Trudeau out of a cannon to seal the deal.

wow

ya
kill em all

fuck mexicans

fuck our gov for not sealing our borders

Mexico likes Trump? they want senor JEB/ VP Ted Cruz/ speaker Rubio/ puerto rican senate leader. The GOP caters to Hispanics/ Latinos. They're our future. They need their votes.

blue states are white Spaniard criollo elites vs.

red states are brown Indigenous mestizo peons.

pot and kettle blah blah blah

Not annexed. I don't want dirty Sanchez to suddenly become a citizen and most Mexicans are even worth the trouble of annexation. It would be a waste of time.

That said, I do believe we should help mexico. Why should we have a third world shithole for a neighbor? We would both benfit from Mexico being more stable, less corrupt, no cartels, etc. Plus Mexico's southern border would be way easier to control/build a wall and would go a long way to stopping illegal immigration from the rest of the south. Ideally Mexico should be good enough so the illegals stop there since it's more in line with their culture and language than the U.S.