Trump hate thread

fuck this neocon faggot and his cultist supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/23/theres-war-coming-marine-corps-general-warns-us-troops.amp.html
archive.is/St51V
nytimes.com/2017/11/08/business/energy-environment/russia-venezuela-debt.html
archive.is/CZvUC
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-15/russia-venezuela-sign-deal-on-3-15-billion-debt-restructuring
archive.is/Q0d9f
thehill.com/opinion/finance/361176-venezuela-becoming-russias-newest-satellite-state
archive.is/G0OUi
reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-debt/venezuela-wins-russia-and-china-backing-as-it-says-it-is-honoring-debt-idUSKBN1DF2WC
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEJw_vUxFc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=fZN2OaKFOrw&app=desktop
youtu.be/QeqctvDj-iw
pravdareport.com/russia/economics/02-11-2017/139094-russia_migration-0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is just a Putin puppe-

oof

I dont mind they have literal Neo Nazis in power over there.

“Lethal arms sales”

Guess they should have given them those non lethal arms to defend themselves

t. Alexander Putinov

no they don't you fucking moron, they have like 2 seats in parliament

Kys putin bot

If he keeps going at this rate Idk what I'm going to do lads. I WANT CAMPAIGN TRUMP BACK, NOT THIS (((TRUMP)))

kek, trump shill btfo

sorry i forgot how BASTE ukraine was

Fuck off, you're preaching to the choir

Remember when Hillary said she was going to war with Russia for interfering with the election? of course you don't because you're retarded, but some of us were paying attention. Nothing Trump can ever do will ever be as bad as what Hillary would have done.

>The Ukranians have no right to defend themselves

This squabble has nothing to do with the US. Ukranians have rights, the Crimeans and NovoRussians have rights - there is currently no legal means to resolve the disputes, thus force of arms is legitinate.

Furthermore, a buffer between NATO and the Russians serves both sides.

The US should be selling arms to both sides of the conflict.

>ABLOO BLOO BLOO THE US SELLS ITS ARMS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER
no shit?

Arming Ukraine plays into Putins plan though... if they're seen to be aggressive it can justify Russian action against them.

Sup Forums got so fucking cringy 10 months ago
well guys i guess we gotta support anti white neocons because muh hillary

>Remember when Hillary said she was going to war with Russia for interfering with the election?
No I don't remember, because she never said anything like this. She said she would consider enacting a no-fly zone over syria

>buffer between NATO and the Russians

From Finland, through Germany, Austria to Italy. Seems pretty nice buffer for me

also this, trumpcucks' entire worldview is based on fake news

Meanwhile, Trump is gearing up for war in Korea

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/23/theres-war-coming-marine-corps-general-warns-us-troops.amp.html

Russian diaspora detected
thats what they teach you in russia ivan? Russian border should be 40 km west of moscow just like it was for many many centuries. There will be no peace unless old borders are restored.

which would be an act of war.

See
Faggot

>>. Nothing Trump can ever do will ever be as bad as what Hillary would have done.

Word!

I'm an actual conservative on social issues, and I am profoundly anti-war. That said, I'm done with this zionist kiss-up Trump. No self-respecting gentile can condone his recent actions.

it had nothing to do with russians meddling in the elections, nor would it be a straight up act of war, clinton was hoping syria and russia would just back down

>everything I hate is neoconservative
You're not even using the word right.

So Putin is a neoconservative.

i.e. fighting against an actual threat, not against sand people over access to oil

Remember last year when Trump said he wanted to send the military to Venezuela and the media went full Blumpf about it? Now this is what they’re reporting as of last month.

archive.is/St51V
nytimes.com/2017/11/08/business/energy-environment/russia-venezuela-debt.html

archive.is/CZvUC
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-15/russia-venezuela-sign-deal-on-3-15-billion-debt-restructuring

archive.is/Q0d9f
thehill.com/opinion/finance/361176-venezuela-becoming-russias-newest-satellite-state

archive.is/G0OUi
reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-debt/venezuela-wins-russia-and-china-backing-as-it-says-it-is-honoring-debt-idUSKBN1DF2WC

Russia was/is and always will be an enemy.
youtube.com/watch?v=vuEJw_vUxFc
There will be no peace unless we push russia back to its old borders.

>Trump is colluding with Russia
>Trump is anti-Social
Bitch at one you can't bitch about both you fucking libshit.

Anti-Russia not anti-Social
Fuck even autocorrect is a fucking shitty liberal.

Putin has declared Russia a friend of the Islamic world, has urged skypes living in europe to move yo Russia amidst the refugee raping crisis, and has banned "far-right nationalistic hate speech".
Where does this notion of Putin being "da saviour of de huwhite race" even fucking come from?

Trumpcucks are fucking stupid.

"I-it's just 4d chess goy"

>ISIS isn't an actual threat
Did you already forget about the Christmas market, Hans?

Nobody would be bombing our Christmas markets if you guys didn't bomb and invade desert countries whenever the oil stops flowing.

>implying that both problems aren't directly because of kikery
Has your country fallen so far?

British cuck thinks his opinion matters.

>Murifats and Holohols vs Holohols and Vatniks
Like I give a shit Abdul al Nigel.

That's like blaming the car manufacturer for you crashing your car.
Nobody told you to take in 2 million sand monkeys and nobody told you to force everyone else to do it.

MAGA faggots! Now, carry on with your fucking off.
>sage

well too bad we invaded and they are bombing your christmas markets so come back to reality, stop pointing fingers and get a grip hans.

No sure what you mean by the borders thing. Russia already gave up a shitload of its geopolitical influence with the collapse of the USSR, which they allowed to happen in exchange for a (((NATO))) promise not to expand eastward which turned out to be a lie.

Also, the historical Russian Empire was at times bigger than the USSR. Study the history before speaking on that topic, you Democrat ignoramus. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire

People like you give the (((establishment))) hope that they can keep the masses in the dark.

Whats wrong pajeet?

germans denial of reality is always strong. This is why american troops had to grab their civilians after the war by gun point and force them to walk through the camps just to pull their heads out of their asses as to what was going on.

>banned fag propaganda
>supports nationalists throughout europe
>challenges degenerate western influence
>increasingly restrictive migration laws
>working to increase white birthrates
>promotion of traditional values
oh but russia is so evil because putin is friendly to muslims who share our traditionalist values, so we gotta get ukraine into the EU so they can take millions of nonwhite migrants

> Being against Russian globalism
> Bad
You people are all globalist.

He's a bot

>gave up a shitload of its geopolitical influence
well Brits, French and others did exacly the same thing giving USA their independence. Ask everyone on the streets if they feel like UK or France has any right nowdays to tell us what to do or claim our lands as their own? What if France demands independent california by tommorow?
USSR was just a result of us sending them reinforcements in order to get rid of hitler. They got the right to influence eastern european countries for few decades but thats it. This time is over. Many of this countries are way older than russia as far as i know. Russia has no right to consider them as their sphere of influence and in fact it should be other way around, this civilized countries should balcanize russia and teach this people all the basics, How to use fork, how to wash hands etc.

Yeah because anybody 200-300km past Russia's borders actually speaks Russian... Meanwhile the whole world speaks English and watches faggy Hollywood movies.

no u

Bro you're equating the USSR with the whole Warsaw Pact which is idiotic, USSR formed well before WW2.

Russia has been around since the 9th century, meanwhile Ukrainian wasn't even a word before the 18th century (they called themselves Russians before, hence Kievan Rus'). From wikipedia:

"Ukraine emerges as the concept of a nation, and the Ukrainians as a nationality, with the Ukrainian National Revival in the mid-18th century, in the wake of the peasant revolt of 1768/69 and the eventual partition of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. Galicia fell to the Austrian Empire, and the rest of Ukraine to the Russian Empire."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ukraine

Keep watching CNN and spitting out falsehoods, anyone with any serious knowledge about these issues will disregard you. I'm done

Obama and Hillary give weapons to terrorists for free, people cheer

Trump sells weapons to other countries, people whine

Indefensible.

This could actually backfire against americans.

just like it did in the ME

get it? backfire.

A NU

I really fucking hope they'll give them AT missiles and GoPro cams. I wanna see some T90 turrets flying up.

So slavs killing slavs? Why does Sup Forums get uppity about subhumans?

we never cheered faggot

>We

Well John McCain is happy enough about it to be croaking about his support for this from his deathbed.

>Justify action against them
Because Puting will declare war on the Entirety of NATO for Ukraine.

Yes and Hitler would've taken over the entire world if we didn't stop him either.
Good goy.

Here's what your Queen Cunt said:
youtube.com/watch?v=fZN2OaKFOrw&app=desktop

>Outnumbered 4 to 1
>Outgunned
>In a shit Geographical position

Do you belive Putin is suicidal or are you such a Slavboo to think they will win?

I think you misunderstood my point...
...I think I misunderstood yours...
Good day. *walks away in typical leaf fashion*

what a fucking hideous perfidious hag.

>Because Puting will declare war on the Entirety of NATO for Ukraine.
no he wouldn't that would be suicide lmao

as far as i know there were some multicultural, multinational lands united under swedish vikings. the russia russia was created not sooner than in XIII - XIV century when swedes decided to abandon this lands. But there was still no russian national identity. there were different tribes like ukrainian cossacks, muscovitz etc.

>lethal arms

fucking retards
every weapon of war is lethal

what is the next evil thing trump is selling?
wet water?
hard stones?
burning flames?
hot fires?

sour krauts

>faggots need police protection to not be beaten
I dont see a problem here.

. . . and so is Trump. The more Putin acts against the Ukrainians, the more arms the US can sell. They can also lambaste Russia for being aggressive.

> Being this stupid
Do you even know who Aleksandr Dugin is? Do you know who Putin said is his main advisor?
While Putin is trying to expand his territory at all costs, you shills are here defending him and attacking globalism at the same time.
You and many here are nothing but tools to the neo-Eurasian project.

>the more arms they can sell

urine is a piss poor shithole.

unless you want those arms to be purchased in whores

now they have what they need to win instead of losing a war of attrition at a slower pace

I know sarcasm is hard to tell in writing and autism is running strong here, but come on.

Street shitter Nikky Haley gets pranked on this shit

Nikki R. Haley

in russia the police do the beating

these marches weren't allowed before but ukraine is trying really hard to become "western"

´pretty good!

go to bed putiekins

youtu.be/QeqctvDj-iw

Srry mistake...here's the video on Nikky Haley getting pranked on this shit

>>supports nationalists throughout europe
And fucks over their own, because Russia is multi-culti.
>increasingly restrictive migration laws
Ahah no.
>challenges degenerate western influence
>promotion of traditional values
Currently having AID epidemic.

America first baby

I’ll sell shit to whoever wants to buy it. We over on our own continent

big if real, could you give me a bit of background on this as i don't speak any russian? Do i get this right that some russians called us ambassador to un and larped as some other's country officials and got some intresting information from her?

>And fucks over their own
did you see what """nationalists""" did to ukraine? that country is now preparing to take in thousands of migrants and holds fag parades in the capital every year in a race to become as "western" as possible
>Ahah no.
pravdareport.com/russia/economics/02-11-2017/139094-russia_migration-0/
>Currently having AID epidemic.
that's not a social issue, it can be fixed, the fabric of society is not ruined
didn't realise america first meant propping up anti white governments

R A R E
A
R
E

They'll sell em to whoever is buying. The Saudis, the Mujahideen, the Israelis, the Jordanians, and yes, the Ukrainians.

Oh, like the Mujahideen? When they went in to Afghanistan in the 1980's and sold them arms and training. That turned out well. That didn't bite us in the ass. Not like one of the guys the CIA trained went on to found Al Qaeda and mastermind 9/11. The president who was responsible for that also said MAGA and facilitated the sale of arms to Iran. America First!