Look into Sacred Geometry Sup Forums

Look into Sacred Geometry Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not politics go to Sup Forums retard

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

That's pretty cool. I made a viddya game about the platonic solids, but I honestly don't know their utility.

It is at the core of everything so there for it is Sup Forums
And the ultimate RED pill

Yes, they're very pretty. What can they be used for, though? Strong architecture? Missile trajectory?

Aussie bro, what is some cool software I can make based on the fib sequence?

Really tickles my nirvana

Pearls before swine, friend. If people were willing to change and accept their responsibilities as multidimensional beings they would already be on the path of enlightenment. While I understand and appreciate your intent, in practicality it's just ego masturbation. "I tried to help!". You tried to help those who don't want/aren't ready for help, and this is to both your and their detriment. Wait for the seekers to approach and point them in the direction they want to go.

As it says in the quran:

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

bump

Im not to sure my friend try drawing some by hand and Geometry tools

dude shapes bro

Know something about this aussie?

get on my level steve.

real shit.

Bumping for knowledge.

Can not even see it mate

sorry. here it is.

No cillinder and stack

>Sacred Geometry

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>when you know all secrets to the universe but can't pay your rent next month

Then you don't know :^)

search for rothschild trimaran. they painted their booat woth art using sacred geometry of blacks slaying and killing whites. pic related

sacred geometry and other kindergarten-tier pseudo-"occult" shit is why i can't anything useful about the occult on youtube anymore.