>googles and leftist on suicide watch
The IUS SOLI will never be a thing in italy
Thaks God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhKx4oYMyQ8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we cant read pasta, sweetie

Nigga are you Irish or Italian? If you are a guinea translate that headline you greasy fuck

fucking wop, at least archive a link so we can translate it.

I told you so. There wasn't a chance after it failed to pass this summer

Can someone please translate or give a basic gestalt. Why is this good for us and bad for leftards?

No birthright citizenship? Am I correct in my understanding, my spaghettiniggers

Yes, that's what it means. Thank God

See

forza bros

ITALY IS SAVED

Good jobs guys.
Can't wait till we retroactively revoke ours.

Basically, the left wanted to change citizenship laws so that immigrants kids born here get the citizenship easily.

The estimation was 800k people overnight becoming citizens, and a trend of 50k a year.

But they lack numbers in the Senate to pass it, so it failed.

IT'S TIME

>just wait until next the christmas holidays because we have to digest all the meals first

Grande. Foraza e coraghio! La sinistri e merda di cazzo

fpbp

Thank Christ, I didn't want Jamal to become "Italian"

Don't they still accept half-breeds? Like a half-Italian nigger would still be considered Italian?

I don't know but I think so. I have a half Dutch friend and he has Italian citizenship

Good

My mom is from northern Italy, i'll come on a boat myself to defend the homeland if these muslim fucks try to take over

They already are trying tbqh

horrible tbqqqh. they can have france, that place is already shitty.

Fuckin' muds. Here in Rome I sometimes see hordes of them talking their sand languages and eat their kebabs. I wish I could put some pork in it and give them a fit.

> not being trained by Italian mystics in Reading pasta at the bottom of a pot

To be fair it's not a huge issue here. I've seen 7 interracial couples in my whole life and 5 involved a white guy.
I'm more worried about our native birth rate

desu i think you missed that boat (and the other 1000 bringing in immigrants from the south)

>not being trained inside a giant lasagna

I've seen TV reports on Tor Pignattara. Fucking Bangladesh niggers everywhere, they even wanted a mosque

You've not seen Piazza Vittorio Emanuele. It's full of them.

My Family Name is from Italy i wonder if i can get citzenship if i trace my line back far enough.

Can someone explain what birthright citizenship means? Does it mean that if some Somali negress on welfare pops out a dozen little niglets in Rome they aren't automatically Italian?

Fuck off, we're full

If the law passed those niglets would be Italians. Fortunately it didn't pass.

I'm rich enough that i can buy my way in and then i can lecture niggers about returning to their home lands. How far do i seriously need to go back i think it is five generations here in NZ.

Is it mostly Bangladesh apes? Here in Liguria they are probably more annoying than niggers
That's how it works now, they aren't automatically Italian. They wanted to change it so they would become Italian at birth

cant read that spaghetti speech, IN CANADIAN PLEASE

So until every single one of you loses citizenship then?

If I don't remember wrong, to apply for Italian citizenship you have to stay here for 10 years or you can marry an Italian man/woman.

You'd be considered an Italian citizen but not an Italian man/woman.

I think it's grand parents or great grand parents at most. No more than those for sure

>JUS SANGUINIS
>Italian citizenship is granted by birth through the paternal line, with no limit on the number of generations
Mama mia ima making a pizza.

FUCK IUS SOLI, YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US.

FUCKING NIGGERS!

We really should remove citizenship retroactively imho. Terrorism can set a nice legal precedent for that

Get yourself a translator you filthy slav

Who are the (((cucks))) that pushed for that change? Good thing it didn't pass.
Btw what's it like over there? Where is Italy on the Based Hungary to Cucked Sweden spectrum?

There's a neighborhood full of fucking niggers from every part of Africa: Congo, Sudan, you name it. I've seen some of those fuckers with skin darker than a piece of coal.

Don't hate Slavs, they have nice girls

Some parts of Italy are pretty based. Others, well... let's say that they're on the California side of the spectrum.

>posts his native language on an international board where literally everyone translates his shit in english
>gets mad when faced with the truth

Guess who's the uneducated nigger/terrone here

We invented fascism.
We will reintroduce fascism in Evrope.

Why can't we have a dream coalition of Movimento 5 Stelle + Casapound + Lega Nord?

I don't really trust them. They would still fuck us over

Beppe Grillo must take the Movimento 5 Stelle for the balls in that case. Di Maio is cucked.

Lega Nord is fucking based.

It's PD, our left that originally promoted it. Lately they pretended they don't have the numbers to pass it (they do thanks to an unconstitutional electoral law we previously had) because every poll, even left wing ones, showed that 9/10 people are against Ius Soli, and with elections coming up they realized that it would be to expensive in terms of political capital.
As far as cuckedness government is turbo cucked (and not even elected to boot), people are fairly uncucked. Everyone I talk to is tired of immigrants, even former left wingers. This is true for my region, can't speak for the rest.
You don't have to tell me. I live near Ventimiglia and the apes I see here are ugly as hell. Not even niggers in France are that ugly, I don't know why

Bro, you should see the situation in Brescia, once in a elementary school in the town where i live I saw more pakistanis and niggers than real italians. We won't have a very bright future if people who rule this country still remain

I want someone to kick those nogs out of my country. Every single neighborhood starts to become a shit hole after they move in.

I don't think so.
Casapovnd don't give a single fuck about the jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhKx4oYMyQ8

We will retake this fucking country.

Casapound has some ties with the mafia, or so they say. If there's a thing that I hate almost as nogs are mob bosses; some of them are even gypsies for fuck's sake.

>coming to an english imageboard and posting your moon runes
At least translate it retard

>not learning a tongue really close to ancient latin

It's fucking bullshit. Don't trust the jew. Era una semplice festa di quartiere.
They are in total damage control, they are going crazy, fascism will return.

CREDICI CAMERATA!

>moon runes
>his country is named after an italian

STAY MAD, MED WILL BE FREE FROM YOU AND THE JEW FOR THE SECOND TIME!

I know this feel. My town was comfy as fuck up to 5 years ago, now we have two robberies per day. It's absurd.

I want a fascist Italy, hell, I would die for a fascist Italy capable of standing up to other countries. The fact remains though that I will continue to have my suspicions about Casapound. I will definitely vote for them though.

This is how it is in the u.s. it sucks.

and you think a native english speaker have the IQ to learn other lenguage? I haven't seen a single one yet.

Isn't there someone that has tried resisting?

I saw some. They clearly struggled at speaking it, but they managed more or less okay.

I just want you to remember one thing.

It's not that our enemies are only niggers and (((refugees))), we have 30 years of east europeans that have to be expelled too (romanians and albanians in first line).

In the end we should have a giant gipsy BBQ because this is the only human way we can deal with these animals.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Then we have to get rid of terroni too, send them back in south Italy without gibs and with federalismo fiscale.

Get fucked, NIGGERS!

Good. Vote for them, make them to the parliament for fuck sake, we need a true opposition that declares himself "FASCIST" and spit the truth in the face of those bastards traitors of our beautiful Nation. Second to none.
FUCK THE JEW. FUCK THE COMMIES. FUCK JOURNALISTS. FUCK MEDIA. FUCK EVERYONE THAT OPPOSES US.

BUGIARDI!

Some terroni are okay. Others though, are worse than a nigger.

i heard that in SüdTirol and Trento there a unknown group of people that take immigrants in the night or something and they take it to the middle of the mountains or so and they leave them there, HaHAHA KEK

>his country is named after a font style
go make me another ferrari you hairy pasta nigger, and dont forget to pay your taxes so your coast guard can remain the Mediterranean mudblood cleanup crew for the foreseeable future.

nice

We made protests, even the police protested with us. The result is that the media came here so local govt just keeps sending them on buses to Genova, but they keep coming back to try to reach France. But France sends them back so we are stuck between an hammer and the anvil

Now start making baby's Fabrizio.

What. Are you serious? I didn't know this kind of people existed here in Italy.

Italians are NOT white.

I meant has someone tried to resist the robberies with force? Also, the fact that even the police is tired of them is a good sign.

Happens all the time. They used to smuggle money into Switzerland, now they smuggle niggers. Mostly mafia types

Terroni please shouldn't you be farming cotton for you negro master.

You are a jew slave. That's enough for me. You can say what you want.

Keep sucking the jew cock, your Ferrari will come soon!

>the font is named after the country not the other way around
>Italia was the name that the Romans used to describe the peninsula
Fuck off Burger, get back to school.

If a terrone comes to north and act like a civilized human being, respecting the rules, being polite and paying taxes I have absolutely no problems with him and I'd consider he/she an Italian.

I have a Neapolitan family friend who actually managed to do so and while sometimes he act like a neapolitan, these are only very small things, laughable, but since he does all the things I said I'm ok with this.

The terroni, though, are the people who sits in pubblic offices such as Poste Itailane, Motorizzazione, Comunal offices, literally every police man and Carabiniere (even officials!) in Milano is terrone and act like a southern man being a lazy corrupted fuck that does anything beyond what he's supposed to do. "Not my job" is the answer, they only care about getting paid and leaving the work in time for launch...this is the kind of mentality that ruined the north and terroni are to blame for it.

Don't get me wrong, we also have to clean many many north Italians eh.

I saw it in the "TYROL TIMES" a week ago maybe. "Illegal migrants are disappearing by dozens everyday in Trentino Region and Alto adige" something like that was the title

There have been a couple of cases of people catching robbers. One sent a robber to hospital but wasn't sent to jail because the robber bashed him with a table lamp first, so it counted as self defense. Nothing lethal so far

That is the "Italiano medio". I hate him. He's the reason we're called "pasta niggers".

>Today just landed 200 dindus from tripoli.

Thanks Italy

That is good
This is good too, at least people fight back

That's the main reason because we need fascism again, we need to reprogram the average Italian man.

The worst thing about this is that I'll probably die before seeing the results of all these sacrifices.

Truly the worst fucking timeline.

Italy only founded in 1861?

>amerimutt doesn't know who Amerigo Vespucci is
he was a based italian explorer

I hope you'll die seeing the rise of a fascist Italy.

Unified, not founded.

i heard that the left cucks want to take down the americo vespucio statu in NY

Well fuck i wont be getting citzenship my great great grandfather btfo out of maori down here before then.

Australia only gained indipendence on 1 January 1901?

I believe he's from New Zealand, not Australia.

Left cucks will tear anything down, they defaced a statue of ABE LINCOLN in Chicago of all places a while ago.