>Pres Trump departs WH en route to Walter Reed Hosp 12/21/17
youtu.be/3uIJgjmhbEI
>VP Pence in Afghanistan 12/21/17
youtu.be/L5tAvhRihfU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Dd9X
m.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2017-12/limited-strikes-north-korea-are-past-due#sthash.1fdIxQlO.uxfs
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/944628296200880131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

This is the most amazing piece from the New York Times yet

>inb4 New York Times

-15,000 Haitians on visas all have AIDS

-Nigerians won't return back to their huts

-Afghanistan is a terrorist haven

-Trump trying everything he can to reverse the "demographic destiny" in this country

-Trump calling the watered down version of the Travel ban "BULLSHIT!"

-Senior administration officials never saw Trump angrier when he was signing Travel Ban 2.0

-Dick Durbin, Lindsey Graham, and Jared Kushner met for dinner at the White House to talk about the Dreamers, but had no idea Stephen Miller was also invited and made the dinner a "much differen't experience"

-Stephen Miller and Donald Trump have deep antipathy towards career officials who they see as pro-migrant

-Stephen Miller is constantly fighting with State Department career employees, especially the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration.

-Stephen Miller convinced Trump to treat refugees as a security matter, not a diplomatic matter, relegated authority to Homeland Security

-White House has learned a lot from the first bungled Travel Ban executive order, have vastly improved and been effective in implementing immigration policies

-Trump still talks about making a DACA deal, which would include: amnesty for DACA recipients, work permits for the parents, ending chain migration, building a wall, stronger e-verify work site enforcement, shift to a merit based system, and an overall cut in migration.

Archived link if you want to read it for yourself: archive.is/3Dd9X

He does pretty much what Stein did with the recounts. Take money from people and keep it.

AWOO~
In these salty times, remember to stay hydrated.

J U S T
U
S
T

How's the Alabama election fraud going? any news?

Awoo!

It's honestly amazing that after an entire year of trying to convince people DRUMPF will be impeached they just ignore it and say "well Dems will take Congress instead". There's zero way that's happening with their love of illegal.

You jews really suck

>(((Rosenberg)))

damn, Drumpf is done now

whether it is or isn't a hitpiece doesn't matter, this is the end of him

Thanks

So it's a show about Africa?

It's called Liberia.

I only hope its all true.
What a change it is to have a president who loves his country

>-Stephen Miller convinced Trump to treat refugees as a security matter, not a diplomatic matter, relegated authority to Homeland Security
Dog bless this man

S-should we tell them?

Independence from Alfonso VII of León's suzerainty, however, was not a thing he just could achieve militarily. The County of Portugal still had to be acknowledged diplomatically by the neighboring lands as a kingdom and, most importantly, by the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope. Afonso wed Mafalda of Savoy, daughter of Amadeus III, Count of Savoy, and sent ambassadors to Rome to negotiate with the Pope. He succeeded in renouncing the suzerainty of his cousin, Alfonso VII of León, becoming instead a vassal of the papacy, as the kings of Sicily and Aragon had done before him. In 1179 the bull Manifestis Probatum accepted the new king as vassal to the pope exclusively.
King Afonso I at the Siege of Lisbon.

In Portugal he built several monasteries and convents and bestowed important privileges to religious orders. He is notably the builder of Alcobaça Monastery, to which he called the Cistercian Order of his uncle Bernard of Clairvaux of Burgundy. In 1143, he wrote to Pope Innocent II to declare himself and the kingdom servants of the church, swearing to pursue driving the Moors out of the Iberian Peninsula. Bypassing any king of León, Afonso declared himself the direct liege man of the papacy. Afonso continued to distinguish himself by his exploits against the Moors, from whom he wrested Santarém (see Conquest of Santarém) and Lisbon in 1147 (see Siege of Lisbon).[8] He also conquered an important part of the land south of the Tagus River, although this was lost again to the Moors in the following years.

Great looking monastery too.

>-Dick Durbin, Lindsey Graham, and Jared Kushner met for dinner at the White House to talk about the Dreamers, but had no idea Stephen Miller was also invited and made the dinner a "much differen't experience"
I'm so thankful that Trump won. He truly understands us.

>-Dick Durbin, Lindsey Graham, and Jared Kushner met for dinner at the White House to talk about the Dreamers, but had no idea Stephen Miller was also invited and made the dinner a "much differen't experience"

Oy vey, what about all the cinematic masterpieces you wouldn't have without (((them)))???
What would you viewerfag if these sandniggers never washed up on America's shores??!
Think about that.

Can someone explain to me why Portugal loves 40-60 year old pussy? I would understand if you were the same age, but the fascination you have with the desire to put your dick into a roast beef machine is insane. You need help.

Thank God for Miller.

It's all unnamed sources so at least 75% hyperbole

their paradise along the mississippi river basin over to florida has never been seen in history, the richest, most powerful country to even be created. luckily for the united states they have such a strong neighbor to prop them up, how many millions of whites will try to move to this wonderful country this year?

He is the same age.

As for Portubro's king's uncle.
Bernard of Clairvaux (Latin: Bernardus Claraevallensis), O.Cist (1090 – 20 August 1153) was a French abbot and the primary reformer of the Cistercian order.

After the death of his mother, Bernard sought admission into the Cistercian order. "Three years later, he was sent to found a new abbey at an isolated clearing in a glen known as the Val d'Absinthe, about 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) southeast of Bar-sur-Aube. According to tradition, Bernard founded the monastery on 25 June 1115, naming it Claire Vallée, which evolved into Clairvaux. There Bernard would preach an immediate faith, in which the intercessor was the Virgin Mary."[1] In the year 1128, Bernard attended the Council of Troyes, at which he traced the outlines of the Rule of the Knights Templar,[a] which soon became the ideal of Christian nobility.

>not taking the milf pill
The gestalt has shifted, gone are the days of jailbait, a new era dawns upon autist-kind

The day of mommies approaches quickly, my MILF loving brother.

R8 my Joe Poem.

The clock has just struck midnight
Her body lays on the floor, bleeding
The Lincoln bust looks at me, at my soul
Almost as if Lincoln himself is crying
I have failed the Party of Lincoln
For this, I must disavow...

Yes goy, barren women are the best

Portubro's probably the oldest guy here. His dad fought in Africa during decolonization for goodness's sake. Also he's of Franklin's mindset.

Hamilton opened the gate for all of this black alternate history shit.

He's not wrong

AWOO-
Im not addicted to salt, I could quit anytime I want to...but I don't want to

I have an insane MILF fetish. It's all that gets me off. I'm no longer even attracted to young women. It's a curse.

The point is to find a woman and turn her into a qt3.14 conservative milf ya homo

Modern men no longer desire younger women.

MOMMY GFS FOR EVERYONE

Is there a way to force the 9th circuit to recuse themselves of all trump EOs

you post in ptg

you need help faggot

>Trump wants to bring back and expand Travel Ban 1.0 and hates this watered down shit
/ourguy/

It just makes me feel comfy desu.
I'm not hurting anyone.

hi (((stephen))) how was the rent boy in your dads dc apartment last night

>Limited strikes should be targeted carefully and focused on North Korea’s specific provocation. A good start would be to take out the next North Korean intercontinental test missile on its launch pad. Before making such a preemptive strike, however, careful consultation with allies, particularly South Korea and Japan, would be essential. Controlling escalation would require the adept execution of sound tactical and strategic plans that had already been established.
m.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2017-12/limited-strikes-north-korea-are-past-due#sthash.1fdIxQlO.uxfs
Navy wants to heat things up

you know, the only thing that bothers me about this shit is you can't really voice your opposition to this nonsense. why can't i, as a subscriber, say i don't want to see any more of this shit, or at least kill it from my feed?

What's ptg?
Did you mean /ptg/?

>-Trump trying everything he can to reverse the "demographic destiny" in this country
Fight on, Donald.

Reposting for maximum exposure. The CA fires were used to destroy evidence of voter fraud, voter tampering, and illegals voting.
Why now? Judicial Watch gathered enough evidence to open a legitimate voter fraud investigation.
Here's what you missed.

"We argue that the State of California and a number of its counties, including the county of Los Angeles, have registration rates exceeding 100%:

Eleven of California’s 58 counties have registration rates exceeding 100% of the age-eligible citizenry.

Los Angeles County has more voter registrations on its voter rolls than it has citizens who are old enough to register. Specifically, according to data provided to and published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, Los Angeles County has a registration rate of 112% of its adult citizen population.

The entire State of California has a registration rate of about 101% of its age-eligible citizenry."

lmao this admin is so shit get these realtor jews out

>not sure why Tillerson doesn't like her
You're a victim of fake news

Please Trump roast gooks for Christmas.

You can stop subscribing if you don't like it that much

Portugal is gay

this guy

I, what? Who is this??

>-Trump trying everything he can to reverse the "demographic destiny" in this country
God bless this man.

Powerful

hes not wrong

>Rosenberg
I long for the day when Stephen "The Iron Mischling" Miller holds a press conference to announce the Foreign And Rootless Subversives Registration Act

y'all got a nice hat
AWOO

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/944628296200880131
HE'S MEMING.

Awoo

Just watched this last night and I gotta admit, Drumpf got massively BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Wait what? The fires were a coverup?!

Well
At least it's not screenshots of Sup Forums posts

The journos are mad as fuck that the Immigration/Haitians have AIDS story leaked out a couple days before Christmas

Checked

If their cover up required burning half the state down I don't give a shit
Everybody knows CA has been lost since Reagan

Only if you impale them on a stake and leave the bodies at the border to dry out as a warning to all future to be terrorists.

Lauren Southern's sister, Jess.

am i in the bernstein universe now? i thought it was berenstain

Lauren southerns rave whore sister
>pay attention to meeeeee I need pateron bucks tooooo

she got fucked by a nigger like her sister. Keep fapping and worshipping to e-celebs loser.

Explain please, I don't follow

I'm still not entirely convinced we deserve him.

Freeze your under arrest for violating the EU hate speech code. Your looking at at least a decade of being a political prisoner

As you were, gentlemen

What is Liberia, Alex?

>Box Office Pro‘s early box office projections for Black Panther predict a $90 million opening weekend. Such an opening would top Doctor Strange‘s $85M opening last November.

AMERIWHITES BTFO

The majority of Haitians are AIDS infested niggers.

Fuck Comedy Central so hard.

We don't deserve him. We must thank God for sending him to us.

>not as old as Portugal
>people still thought I was a boomer
Tbf the ability of /ptg/ to accurately gauge age is a bit wonky; Franklin was dead on about preferring older women if you're going to stay a bachelor. Also surprise weekend edition
>FRESH TRISH

Trump has the untainted pre world wars german blood. Truly great stuff. I just want him to clean up the US so that europe follows.

if that was true there would be pictures of him balls deep in a sweet little blond girl

Based Rand

Same.

>Sheenies try to shill for more shitskins
>Jewbbels yells at them and stops the whole mess

i get amazon prime for shipping benefits i'll get the other shit regardless

Feel free to keep worshipping e-celebs like a beta orbitter but even worse. Go and check her history and you will see her dating niggers.

God you people are worse than soyboys

the fact that it's called after black nationalist movement still astonishes me
imagine if there was a superhero movie called Ku Klux Klan

Might impregnate.

Trump isn't wrong about anything he allegedly said.