Women prefer mating masculine Cha-

Women see the traits that make a good husband in male faces that tend toward female, a new study finds.

Researchers asked 400 British men and women to judge digitally altered pictures of male faces shown without any hair, ears, neck, shoulder or clothing visible and made to look more masculine or feminine.

Two male faces, one more masculine and one more feminine, were presented side by side and the participants were asked to select the face they thought showed more of particular traits including dominance, ambition, wealth, faithfulness, commitment, parenting ability and warmth

Faces with more masculine features (such as a square jaw, larger nose and smaller eyes), were judged to me more dominant, less faithful, worse parents and as having less warm personalities than those with more feminine features (such as fuller lips, wide eyes and thinner, more curved eyebrows).

>husband

You do understand that women have different preferences for fucking and for partnerships, right?

Yeah, NO

We do not

Fuck the Chad and marry the beta, is not hard to understand leaf.

>which man will give me all his resources and not put up a fight when I divorce him to get the rest of his wealth

But when asked which ones they wanted to fuck they chose the gorilla looking men.

Women are also tainted now with the knowledge of what they're supposed to say. I don't trust this shit.

They want to have children with men who have some feminine traits because it makes them more caring fathers, and it also lets the women control things.

But purely for sex, women want masculine guys.

Science don't lie, Bieber can bed any women of his choosing, women fantasize and literally cry and to have kids with him.

They want to breed with alphas but they want to partner with betas, they want to pass on the alpha genes, but they know the beta will be a better provider, beta is cucked basically.

Yeah thats why i've been swimming in pussy...

Oh wait

yaa so dats why ive been sweeming een poosy

ummmmm oh wait

A strong jaw, tallness, etc are mainly attractive because they imply fighting power. Women prefer social standing and wealth to fighting power, because the former is more versatile. That's why most women would rather sleep with a famous singer than a bodybuilder with a huge jaw.

>women don't want to mate with dirty gypsies
breaking fucking news

They want to get impregnated by genetically superior masculine men, and have a beta male raise the child.

Dude, learn the difference between cads and dads. Then KYS.

>plastic surgery to jaw
I am now alpha omega
women are fucking dumb

>have good brain and physical traits
>1m65

life is unfair, might cash out my 119 bitcoins and show some glimpse of that wealth to semi intellectual golddigging sluts...maybe then they want me lel (kill me)

Hard soyboy cope right there

>Women see the traits that make a good husband in male faces that tend toward female, a new study finds.

In other words, the feminie faces are the nice guys the women will want a relationship with when the women turn 35.

Before then they fuck all the Chad's they can.

>cash out half of the bitcoins
>get leg extension surgery for 100k
>go on growth hormone, steroids, thyroid hormone for one year (for like 5-10k)
>your face bones will grow tremendously
>plastic surgery to sculpt facial bones a bit
>wear insoles for extra inch
>look better than 99% of men, without having to flash money

The type of man a woman wants to fuck, especially when she's in her prime, and the type of man she wants to get married to are two very different men. Once you realize this, you view marriage in a very different light.

Not really, sexual arousal during ovulation comes from masculine faces

I'm 36 this is very sadly true. No female even looked at me until my 30s and by then they had miles of dick already. And the primary reason women are with me is for money.

Dont feel bad user, any species needs a worker bee and a breeder

When you see a married couple in their 30's, you ever wonder if they were both 19 again would they be dating? If the answer is no, doesn't that kind of ruin it? Like you were just the guy that got her later in life, past her prime, now that her options have dwindled.

justin bieber is gorgeous outside of social standing and wealth, but yes he has both of those. you dont have to have super manly facial traits to be physically attractive.

It does ruin it. I'm 36 with a 20 yo gold digger gf. If she leaves I'm going to Mexico or the Philippines to get a new one. I'm not yielding my life's work to some cunt who is over prime. Who ignored me and now thinks she can cash in. I'd die alone before that.

she's 20 though so you're kind of winning. You should take your money and go to eastern europe you can get a 11/10 easily.

i cant do hormones, im already a far right outlier in terms of hormonal composition and quantities ...

alpha fucks beta bucks

you may not like it but this is what the optimal child rearing paradigm for civilization looks like

Islam knew how to fix this 1000's of years ago but they're hated for it.

sex is for making babies and non-virgins are not worthy of marriage

>she's 20 though so you're kind of winning. You should take your money and go to eastern europe you can get a 11/10 easily

I know. I kinda bumped into this one and she's domestic. I know I could get higher grade pussy overseas. I kinda wish she'd split actually. 50% of the 9billion humans have a pussy. Most are starving. I don't have to deal with Chad inflating pussy value domestically.

why would you fix it? its already optimal. it just pisses off betas but they arent gonna do anything about it

Almost every little girl when asked "what do you want to be when you grow up" will answer mommy. Almost every little girl will be trained by their parents to answer differently.

Bieber is literally the male body at it's best, you may not like it folks, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Less than 10% of births come from cuckolding though. Its probably higher right now due to social trends though, and due to men raising offspring from previous relationships. Still, cuckolding is not the norm. Its just that nowadays there's no consequences for sex (exactly because sex no longer implies reproduction), so women sleep with the men they found the most sexually appealing.

>'Good Mate'

>Mating

Right that's pretty rare but today men are getting what I would call "soft cuckholding", IE the alpha got to fuck her at her best, at her youngest, when she was prime then later on in life you get her, the sex is terrible and less frequent, she put on weight, shes not as hot as 19 etc.

What butthurt faggot drew this kek

No wonder why I can't get a woman.
This explains it.
And this also why soyboys exist. Blame women.

Beta bucks therefore no alpha fucks
Not how it works. Women want a cuck when they're knocked up or their body thinks it is ie birth control /whore pills. Alphas are a flight risk.

It's because of birth control. Women who aren't on birth control are more attracted to masculine features. Birth control has essentially turned women into retarded men

Yeah I agree, and she pretends to not be interested in sex until shes having a glass of wine on the sofa with her female best friend, sees a handsome Chad on TV and gives out a Freudian slip of 'wow what a man' or worse.

How many of them are on birth control?

"The type of woman a man wants to fuck, especially when he's in his prime, and the type of woman he wants to get married to are the exact same. Once you realize this, you view marriage in a very different light."
le beautiful Sup Forums logic

whites had a much better system. read tacitus germania. if you werent a virgin you didnt get married

How about sexiness you idiot, they see them as providers.

Median false paternity rate is 4% - but it goes up to 30% in some communities.

>Women see the traits that make a good husband in male faces that tend toward female, a new study finds.
That's because they're looking for weak "providers" or betas.

Masculine Chads are for sex, feminine husbands are for mooching off

Liking masculinity and liking masculine facial features is not the same thing.

>optimal
you're a fucking idiot or a jew

That makes zero sense, can you try again?

im 36

i fuck 21-26 year olds

learn how to make a girl cum really hard, you just have to act uninterested and tell her shes a worthless whore and make her play with herself

>tfw masculine, not healthy face and am omega

Sad

A mix of feminine and masculine is best. Pure masculine is just ugly.

>British
Do you see your mistake

They want a pretty boy face on a chad body, this is not news, keep lifting faggots

Check the divorce rates, the amount of kids being born out of wedlock, the lack of fathers today. Its obviously not "optima". And just because a guy isn't a 10/10 male model does not mean he isnt alpha, the guy can have plenty of alpha qualities that would make him a good spouse and future parent.

I'm a baby faced berserk.

Hello, newfag. Lurk more.

betas need to be reminded of where they belong in society. taking care of chads kids

That's the problem, friend. It does make zero sense. It's your statement, inverted. The same shit you say about marriage a woman could flip on its head and make effectively the same point. It would make no more sense than your own. Marriage and human relationships are a lot more complex than the libtard tainted sex-culture POV you're touting.

>"everyone who disagrees with me is a newfag reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Wew, British women have a shitty taste. The pictures on the left has all the features I wouldn’t like on a man.

They want the life partner to be beta but they want the dick to be chad's.
1-2 days when they're most fertile and horny they want chad, the other days of the cycle they want to be pampered by the beta but with no pussy.