I WAS GASSED SIX MILLION TIMES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
m.youtube.com/watch?t=113s&v=V0X8CTvLi8o
youtu.be/_dBNXPfdePs
time.com/4392413/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivors-remaining/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE LITERAL STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF JEWMERICA

I NEED TO KNOW, IS THIS ACTUALLY REAL?!?!?!?!?! AMMUNITION AGAINST CHRISTKEKS AND USAFAGS FOREVER

Why do they need hundreds of blanket?

I know we said that the last Holocaust survivor died already and we are moving onto holograms, but their children have inherited their trauma! You don't want to be anti-Semitic this holiday season, do you goyim? Remember, Jesus was a Jew and Israel is your greatest Ally! Pay us reparations goyim!

blanket is code for "cashmoney"

Yes, I just saw this shit lmfao

USA is officially lost. RIP.

> pic
your country actually receives precious semiconductors in return, ME enabled

If you text gasthekikes YOU get free bread and a blanket.

ITT: people without any decency or shame

>be shitty parent
>your kids abandon you when you are old
how could this happened to them???

Yeah, those kikes have absolutely no shame, the so called "holocaust" doesn't hold scrutiny.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

At least we don't have literal cuckoldry propaganda like in Yuropistan.

FOX is such Zionist cancer I cant even watch it for the hot news girls.

You've gotten enough reparations moshe.

>screwing up so badly you broke the covenant with the god
>proceed to kill god's son just to prove you still didn't learn your lesson
>still having an opinion on decency and shame

chaim pls, just take your one-way trip to hell to without dragging the rest of us with you... would really appreciate bro, k thx bai

That's all (((conservatives))) desu.

Lul

i feel like we could kick up a real fuss about this, and redpill a bunch of normies.

>world war 2 ended 72 years ago
>"""""""confirmed""""""""" last holocaust survivor died
>WHO IS GETTING THE FREE SHIT?

please post follw up videos to confirm that USAcooks are actually putting their money into this.
if so............................. RIP. lol.

Kikes really have no shame.

oooooooooyyyyyyyyyvvvvvvvvveyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

kikes are kikes. they cant help it. they exploit retards. and at the moment, it seems like americans are the biggest retards. being exploited by a VERY WELL KNOWN scam agency is only shame.

Jews are such subhuman scum. But the boomer christcucks who give them money are even worse.

Yes, it is real. They actually pretend that Jews in Israel are all poor and starving to death, and then ask old people to donate money to the Jews.

they were raised that way. not exactly their fault, but still disgusting. im so ashamed that my race's product was zionism.

>international fellowship of Christians and Jews
Top kek why do Christcucks love the BCC (big circumcised cock) so much?

There was some survey that showed American evangelicals had an even higher opinion of Jews than Jews had of themselves. And the Jews hated evangelicals more than they hate Muslims. American Christians are a serious problem.

>American Christians are a serious problem
I honestly think Christianity is a serious problem. Try talking to one Christian that isn’t a Jew/nigger loving cuck.

this has been raging me every morning for weeks
fuckin kikes man

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>fucking america lol

Hey even Hitler had a heart anons, stop being mean

In the video yeah

Has anyone seen this video?

m.youtube.com/watch?t=113s&v=V0X8CTvLi8o

This can't be real.

Can I donate directly to one of these survivors, and not through some shady organization that's going to shave off 95% of what I'm donating? No?

every single time they do shit like this, it wakes up more people ..they have no foresight what so ever

Ive seen these commercials for this for ages. Preying upon evangelicals and all the money goes to kikes. There are millions of rich jews why should christians have to give money for them. WHy not just ask for money from the rich jews? Why is eery rich jew who dies considered a "philanthorpist" for giving to only jewish causes. But thats not enough for these kikes they want the goys money too.

does he have gas heating

Over six million holocaust survivors died this year alone, but your shekel can help!

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Even before I got redpilled, I knew this was a scam. It's been decades since the end of WW2, and most WW2 veterans have passed away. These people are doing just fine. They make it seem like the Holocaust happened yesterday. Israel gets more gibs than any other country even after they sold our weapons to enemies and attacked the USS Liberty. They don't know how lucky they have it.

Why don't you ask Zuckerberg, he can spare a few million $

My country has a fat, Jewish dick deep in its ass. Feels bad, man.

hahahaha had a hard time trying to figure out if this was joke or not. Some Sup Forumsack should do a parody with a used car salesman tie in gimmick "and you can help this Jew for 39.95. Do it quickly before this one rolls off the lot"

Lol I haven't seen that one. I keep getting this one like every hour.

youtu.be/_dBNXPfdePs

This. If normies accuse you of antisemitism just say "well I want to make sure my money is helping real people"

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews was at Trump's Hannukah dinner kek.

missing a one in the bottom branch and top branch is laid out wrong, no wonder he complains

I honestly doubt the Jews who created this commercial are in this thread.

Supposedly 100,000 Holocaust survivors still alive in 2016.
time.com/4392413/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivors-remaining/
How many of them are actually so poor that they don't have bread and blankets? These foundations have been shilling for decades, but blankets and bread still aren't in the budget?
Fucking kikes

>Muh food banks, goyim.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

couldn't the money for the commercial be used for fucking bread?

besides these survivors are like 100 years old now and rare

TOP KEK good goyim gib shekel

>Not understanding it's an sos from Fox
Halp we are under Jewish control. Other than Tucker and good goy hannity there ratings are shit. They all come from military installations which by now have probably switched to CNN during Obama 2.

rare as hens teeth user.

>white guy starts making valid arguments at the end
>shut it down
>comments disabled

Kikes are afraid of free speech because with it comes truth.

>page 9
bump

>(((paying)))

bump