"Pizzagate?"

>"Pizzagate?"
>"Fake news. It's been DEBUNKED."

Other urls found in this thread:

revealnews.org/episodes/pizzagate-a-slice-of-fake-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8iinMUAp44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cosnpiratards btfo

If you reply to this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Pedoring in a basement of a restaurant without a basement

well i guess that settles it then

I hate the word debunked.

It sounds so crunchy and gross. debunked. debunked. debunked.

We still those emails, and for such an innocent
bunch, you sure have some strange taste
in humor...and an obsession with rape.

Isn't it bizarre how this is the only "conspiracy theory" that is always prefaced with being called debunked? Despite the only person debunking it being Alefantis himself saying it's not true and the NYT reporting it as fact.

What are you faggots trying to hide, eh? The only other thing that is so virulently attacked is Holocaust revisionism. The truth fears no investigation

I AM your FATHER

YA

THINK

DEBUNKED
E
B
U
N
K
E
D

YER

HAWT

you’re

SHIT

DONT'CHA?

Say my name! “Skippy” No my other name!

HUH?

debunked

give this a listen, it's two THOT reporter trying to track pizza gate believers. really entertaining.
revealnews.org/episodes/pizzagate-a-slice-of-fake-news/

You have to go back.

Hmmm

stop spamming

this belongs on

Stop shilling for shekels you fucking pedo enabler

>politicians accused of being kid smuggling occultist mafia rapists
>/x/

G'morning James

This involves politicians dumb fuck. Do you know the name of this board Moshe?

Friendly reminder that his happen
youtube.com/watch?v=b8iinMUAp44

When will you retards keep your tinfoil autism to yourselves? Leave that grandpa skeleton alone.

Conspiracy nutjobs BTFO

>DEBUNKED
Is this word a sure sign that you're dealing with a lefist who refuses to argue

>COMET
>CHILD
>OFFERINGS
>to
>MOLECH
>and
>EXTRA TERRESTRIALS

>ALEX
>JONES
>GTFO
>Sup Forums
>and
>KYS

Bulgaria at it again eh? Seem pretty invested in American politics, DONTCHA KID?

James Alefantis to NYT:

>I swear we dont do anything weird here, especially not to children!! We are such a shining light in this tight nit community! We don't even HAVE a basement :^) We were the ones being attacked by homophobic alt right scum! Pay no attention to our disturbing innuendos and Instagram photos!

NYT headline:

>ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORY DEBUNKED!!!!

worry about your mom, i just saw her yesterday sucking some immigrant's dick

W O W

They look kinda similar! ITS 100% CONFIRMED!

To add, its extremely weird that if someone who doesn't have connections says anything even remotely distasteful they are slammed in the media and their life ruined, but James Alefantis can have multiple extremely distasteful Instagram photos with sexual innuendos about children in the comments and not one news site reports on it. Guess thats the perks of getting buttfucked by david brock and multiple DC insiders.

I think alefantis and comet is a CIA hangout. Its too weird that he was rated as the 49th most powerful person in DC and insane how much protection he got from the media. Zero hard questions asked to him, but if someone wrote a couple off color remarks on a blog about women 15 years ago they are destroyed.

My beliefs are so pathetic I have to make false flag posts on forums that attack my beliefs in order to try and rile up contrarian fervor in favor of my actual beliefs

I then call everyone who disagrees with my actual beliefs a shill. I call them shills. I literally make dozens of threads trying to sway opinion towards my beliefs through psychological tactics instead of genuine arguments but I call people who disagree with me shills.

pizzagate is real or a payops to lead to project blue beam.

>Sup Forums
>forums
Did this get debunked yet?

nothing to see here goy
>pic related

No, he just doesn't like the relevant threads being buried under the sea of /x/-tier garbage.

MODS?

He could be referring to a different basement, not necessarily one in Comet Ping Pong. Debunked.

wtf
stormweenies are retarded

>thinks mods will shut down his CP ring thread

top kek faggot

>not politically relevant
>debunked
>literally a creepypasta at this point
>used for sliding the relevant threads

MOOOOOOODS!

>threatens my cp kidnapping ring
>MOOOOODS PLS HALP REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>teamed up with rolling stone.

Stopped reading

>repeating my bullshit will make it real
I am done giving you people benfit of the doubt. You are evil. No two ways about it.

>you people

DAS RACISS

The only evil here is you, faggot. Defending literal child smuggling pedos? Yeah, you're a fucking sick piece of shit. You'll be caught eventually though.

Surely the truth doesn't fear investigation